剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我们现在不在联盟战舰上
We're not on a Union ship.
我们能用你穿梭艇上的电脑获取
Your shuttle's computer can be used to access
联盟战略部署
the Union deployment strategies.
交出指令
I want the codes!
我不是战舰司令
I'm not a fleet admiral.
就算我交出指令 我也没有权限
Okay, even if I gave them to you, I don't have clearance
看到那种级别的机密情报
for that level of classified information.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
交出指令码
The command codes.
不 住手 住手 有事好商量
No, stop, stop. We can talk.
我在和你商量
We are talking.
指令是什么 舰长
The codes, Captain!
我不能就这样...
Look, I can't just...
奎尔人可以撑到第八级
A Krill can survive up to level 8.
人类的承受力就没这么强了
Humans are less resilient.
-求你了 -加到第六级
- Please. - Go to level 6.
天哪 求你了
Oh, God. Please.
看得出这对你
I can see that this is
也是一种折磨
torture for you as well.
第九级
Level 9!
住手 放她走 好吗
Stop! Just let her go, okay?
我告诉你指令 行吗 我说
I'll give you the codes. All right? I'll give 'em to you.
AC
Alpha Charlie
27G
27 Gamma
42D6
42 Delta 6.
你要是说谎
If you're lying,
就杀了她
she dies.
我没想到自己会这么紧张
I didn't think I'd be this nervous.
感觉就像是第一天去学校
It's like... like the first day of school.
放松 回答没有对错
Well, just relax. There are no right or wrong answers.
现在我要给你看几组不同的形状
Now, I'm going to show you a series of different shapes,
你要告诉我你看到了什么
and I want you to tell me what you see.
说出自己的第一印象就行了
Just say the first thing that comes to mind.
知道了
Got it.
我...
Yeah, I, uh...
我还是不要说了
I'd rather not say.
为什么
Why not?
有点难为情
It's... kind of embarrassing.
能跳到下一个吗
Can we move on to the next one?
好吧
All right.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
天哪 好恶心
Oh, man, that is disgusting.
考试过程全程保密 我不会对你有任何评判
This is all confidential. No judgment.
这比上一个还恶心
That's even worse than the last one.
-你看见了什么 -下一个
- What do you see? - Let's move on!
那就下一个
Moving on.
天哪 谁做的这些玩意儿
My God, who makes these things?!
好的 试试这个
Okay, try this.
好吧 这个工作环境太有敌意了
Okay, this is a hostile work environment.
我建议你直接去模拟考试
I suggest you move on to the simulator test.
这个我们可以稍后再做
We can get back to this.
我能喝杯水吗
Can I have a drink of water?
这一刻我已经期待很久了
I've been looking forward to this moment for a very long time.
特雷雅
Teleya.
你看起来很惊讶
You seem surprised.
你真的觉得我们不会再相遇了吗
Did you really think we would not meet again?
珍奈儿在哪
Where's Janel?
我已经把指令给你了
I gave you the codes.
我要见她
I want to see her.
泰勒上尉吗
Lieutenant Tyler?
这就有点困难了
That would be difficult.
她不复存在了
She no longer exists.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她从未存在过
She never existed.
"我们应该去旅行
"We should take a trip.
你上次休假是什么时候了"
When was the last time you actually had time off?"
珍奈儿
Janel.
我知道这是什么感觉 舰长
I know how this must feel, Captain.
羞耻
The humiliation,
困惑
the confusion.
当你潜入我的战舰时 我也是同样的感觉
It is just as I felt when you infiltrated my ship.
你表达了善意
You offered kindness,
同时却一直在准备杀了我的全部船员
all the while preparing to murder my entire crew.
你曾经是人类
You were human.
跨细胞嫁接
Transcellular micrografting.
一个极度痛苦的过程
An extremely painful process
但却是能骗过你的生物扫描仪的唯一方法
but the only way to fool your bio-scanners.
我是个白♥痴♥
I am an idiot.
就这一次 我同意你的观点
For once, we agree.
所以 这些全是假的
So, none of it was real.
你的背景 你的服役记录
Your background, your service record.
算是一项发明吧
An invention.
泰勒上尉被设计成为理想中的联邦军官
Lieutenant Tyler was designed to be the ideal Union officer.
同时也是完美的诱饵
And the perfect lure.
那你真是干得漂亮
Well done.
这并不难
It was not difficult.
你很单纯 很容易就任人摆布了
You are simplistic and easily manipulated.
我不明白 你曾经是老师
I don't... I don't understand. You were a teacher.
在我被你的联邦审问过之后 我逃走了
After I was interrogated by your Union, I escaped.
-你怎么做到的 -这不重要
- How? - That is unimportant.
我选择不再返回我的岗位
I chose not to return to my post.
而是成为圣♥战♥中的一名战士
To become a soldier in the divine fight.
当我被分配到这艘战舰上的时候
When I was assigned to this vessel,
我知道了他们想抓住一名联邦舰长的计划
I learned of the plan to capture a Union captain.
我自愿加入了任务
I volunteered for the mission.
选择你就是我的主意
Choosing you was my idea.
所以 你只是想要复仇吗
So, what, what, do you just... want revenge?
《安卡纳法典》中说 复仇是艾维斯的愿望
The Anhkana teaches that vengeance is the will of Avis.
他的愿望会被完成的
His will shall be done.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我们被攻击了
We are under attack.
哪条路能最快到达你的起降台
What's the fastest way to your shuttle bay?
这边
This way.
有人上来了
We've been boarded.
我们必须找个逃生舱
We must find an escape pod.
紧急能源失效了
Emergency power is down.
你知道他们要是追过来我们就是瓮中之鳖了吧
You realize we're sitting ducks if they decide to come after us.
逃生舱被设定为寻找最近的宜居世界
The pod is programmed to seek out the closest habitable world.
离这不远处有一颗星球
There's a planet not far from here.
大气层内为氧气
Oxygen atmosphere.
起来
Get up.
我无法发送求救信♥号♥♥
I was not able to transmit a distress signal.
这个山谷里的磁矿对信♥号♥♥造成了干扰
The magnetic ore in this valley is causing interference.
我们必须找更高的地方
We must seek higher ground.
你来背那个包
You will carry that.
那些人到底是谁
Who the hell were those guys?
夏克托人
The Chak'tal.
他们住在奎尔领空的边界
They reside on the border of Krill space.
他们为什么要攻击你们
Why did they attack you?
我们在扩张至那块区域的时候
We destroyed one of their colonies
摧毁了他们的殖民地之一
during our expansion into that sector.
根据神授的权利 那里本来就属于我们
It is ours by divine right,
但他们没有看清这一点
but they do not see this.
他们很野蛮 并且绝不撤退
They are savage and do not retreat.
也从不留下任何幸存者
And they never leave survivors.
他们很快就会来了 快走
They will be here soon. Move.
长官 奎尔人正在呼叫我们
Sir, the Krill are hailing us.
接通他们
Put 'em on.
你们必须立刻释放囚犯
You will release the prisoners immediately.
他们是一支袭击队中的成员
They were part of a raiding party
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表