剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
仅此而已 哪怕一次也好
That's all. Just once.
或许这可能是句谎言 但我需要 爸爸
And-and maybe it would've been a lie, but I needed that, Dad.
我真的需要
I really needed it.
你知道有谁对我说过吗
And do you know who said it to me instead?
梅赛舰长 格雷森指挥官
Captain Mercer, Commander Grayson
奥维尔号♥上所有人都说过
and everyone on the Orville,
但我的亲生父亲却没有
but not my own father.
医生不知道
The doctor doesn't know how long
你还要坐多久轮椅
you're going to be in that chair.
你妈妈和我已经决定
Your mother and I have decided that a trip
去海滨别♥墅♥住住 对可能大家都有好处
out to the beach house might do us all some good.
让家人重新心连心
Pull the family back together.
海边之旅弥补不了20年来的积怨
Trip to the beach isn't going to fix 20 years.
-你们好 你们好 -你好 塞里斯
- Hello, hello. - Hi, Serris.
房♥子我都给你们布置好了
I've got the house all set up for you.
谢谢 还有什么需要我们知道的吗
Thank you. Anything we need to know?
这座岛属于你们了
The island is all yours.
淡季 没有什么游客
Deserted for the off-season.
我要回内陆了
I'm headed back to the mainland,
不过有任何需要都可以联♥系♥我
but don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything.
非常感谢 代我向你家人问好
Thank you so much. My best to your family.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
阿罗拉 看
Alara! Look!
太美了
It's so beautiful.
我好久都没见过野四不像了
I haven't seen a wild eevek in ages.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
塞里斯不是说现在岛上只有我们一家人吗
Didn't Serris say we're the only ones on the island right now?
是啊
Yes.
我看见海滩上有间房♥子里亮着灯
I saw a light on in one of the houses down the beach.
或许还有人
Well, maybe someone else
想沾沾淡季的便宜
wanted to take advantage of the off-season.
这里没人的时候如此宁静祥和
It's so peaceful here when it isn't crowded.
我不能责怪他们
I can hardly blame them.
现在做什么
So what do we think?
-睡觉吗 -走吧 我累坏了
- Bedtime? - Absolutely. I'm exhausted.
需要一名短期的DNA医学专家
So, short-term request for a DNA specialist in medical,
还要做军械部和通信部的员工审查
staff reviews in armory and communications.
工程部有什么动向
Anything new in engineering?
部门没有什么问题
Nothing departmental,
不过亚飞特上周过了他六个月的评估期
but Yaphit's six-month evaluation was last week,
他有问到我们的产假政策
and he asked what our parental leave policy is.
为什么 他想分♥裂♥成两半吗
Why? Is he thinking of splitting in half?
法律上我们不能问他这个问题
We can't legally ask him that.
请进
Come in.
舰长 临时保卫部主管到了
Captain, the interim security chief has arrived.
-好 让他进来 -是 长官
- Okay. Send him in. - Aye, sir.
你想她了 是吗
You miss her, don't you?
我只希望她没事
I just hope she's okay.
没错
Yeah.
进来
Come in.
萨尔中尉前来报道
Lieutenant Tharl reporting for duty.
萨尔 进来吧
Tharl, come on in.
这艘战舰太棒了 伙计们
This ship is totally sick, man.
-谢谢 -当然
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我在来的路上上下打量
I was checking it out on the way up here.
我当时就想 "这是什么神仙地方"
I'm like, "Man, this is bitchin'."
地毯我都很喜欢
I like all the carpets.
你的推荐信很好
Your references are terrific.
你是被极力推荐来的
You come very highly recommended.
没错 我的上一任舰长迷恋我
Yeah, my last captain had a total boner for me.
不是那种怪怪的迷恋 是工作上赞不绝口
Not a boner-boner; a professional boner.
舰上只有标准样式的制♥服♥
we only have standard-issue uniforms on board,
如果你需要一些特别定制的制♥服♥的话
so if you need something specific...
不用 没事 这样的制♥服♥我还有几件
No, it's all good. I got a few of these.
所以 我可以就位了吗
So... can I take my station?
是的 我带你去舰桥
Yes. I'll show you to the bridge.
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
科米蛙
Kermit the Frog.
太赞了
Sick.
不 别帮我
No, don't help me.
我没有 我只是为了防止你摔下来
I'm not. I'm here just in case.
阿罗拉 你已经做得很好了
Alara, you're doing great.
还不够好
Not great enough.
确实 但比起昨天已经好很多了
No. That was so much better than yesterday.
你们好 请问有什么事吗
Hello. May I help you?
是的 你好
Yes. Hi.
我是坎比斯·博林 这是我的妻子弗萝拉塔
I'm Cambis Borrin, and this is my wife, Floratta.
海滩上那栋灰色的房♥子是我们的
We own the gray house just up the beach,
有银色栏杆的那栋
the one with the silver railings.
没错 那栋房♥子很漂亮
Oh, yes. That's a beautiful home.
-谢谢 -进来吧
- Thank you. - Come on in.
-谢谢 -我是约娜拉
-Thank you. - I'm Drenala,
这两位是我的女儿 索拉娜和阿罗拉
and these are my daughters, Solana and Alara.
抱歉打扰了
We're so sorry to bother you.
我们今天早上才到这里
We just arrived this morning,
我们认为有人进过我们家
and we think someone's been in our house.
所以我们想问您有没有注意到
So we were wondering if you'd noticed
-一些不寻常的人或事 -有人闯进你家吗
- anyone or anything unusual. - Someone broke into your house?
还不确定 但我们是这样认为的
Well, we don't know for sure, but we think so.
有强行进入的迹象吗
Was there any sign of forced entry?
不 没有 我们没看见 但我们进去后
No. No, not that we saw, but when we got inside,
有东西被动过了
it looked as if several items had been moved around,
就好像有人在找什么东西
like someone was looking for something.
-丢东西了吗 -我们还没发现
- Was anything missing? - Well, not that we could see.
你们报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
当然了 他们立刻就来了
Oh, of course. They came right away.
他们扫描DNA痕迹了吗
Did they scan for DNA?
这我真的不确定
I'm actually not sure.
阿罗拉曾是一艘联邦星舰上的安全官
Alara was a security officer on board a Union starship.
现在仍是 不是曾经
Am. Not was.
我知道现在是淡季
I know that it's the off-season,
但岛上还有其他人吗
but do you know if there's anyone else on the island?
我们的管♥理♥员♥昨天在
Our caretaker was here yesterday,
但他已经出发去内陆了
but he already left for the mainland.
冒昧问一句 你们对他了解多少
Forgive me for asking, but how well do you know him?
塞里斯吗 他跟我们合作好多年了
Serris? He's been with us for years.
抱歉 我不是故意想暗示什么
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply anything.
我们只是 有点慌乱罢了
We're just, uh, a little bit rattled.
不 没关系 我很乐意帮你们打个电♥话♥
No, it's fine. I mean, I'm happy to call.
谢谢
Thank you.
无人接听
No answer.
为什么不让我去检查一下他的小屋呢
Why don't I go check his cottage?
不 亲爱的 你现在的状况可不行
Oh, honey, no. Not in your condition.
妈妈 我就是干这个的
Mom, it's what I do.
我可以和她一起去
I can go with her.
你知道的 萨尔 你可以
Hey, you know, Tharl, you can, uh,
休息一下 如果你想的话 去餐厅吧
take a break if you want, go eat in the mess hall.
没事 我喜欢边吃午餐边工作
Oh, yeah, I'm good. I like to work through lunch.
我能问一下那是什么吗
May I ask, what is that?
这个 这是炖菜
This? It's stew.
不 是你的附器
No, your appendage.
这是我的食道
Oh, yeah. This is my esophagus.
我们种族新陈代谢快得吓人
My species has a crazy high metabolism,
所以我们进化出了两个食道
so we evolved two esophaguses--
一个在体内 一个在体外
one on the inside, one on the outside--
所以我们只用把食物捣烂即可
so we can just pound food.
其他不需要
Just pound it.
然后嗖的一声 就进肚子了
Bam. Taking the tube to Tummy Town.
舰长 指挥官 我们有办法了
Captain, Commander, we have an idea.
-什么想法 -关于阿罗拉的
-About what? -It's about Alara.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表