剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第十三集
以前凯莉经常在派对上
So, Kelly used to make Ed drink more than
-逼艾德喝很多酒 -又来了
- he wanted to at parties, right? - Here we go again.
-根本没这回事 -不 不是
- This is so not true. - No, n-n-no.
-绝对有这回事 -什么 我们都喝了很多
- This is absolutely true. - What? No, we both drank a lot.
-但你绝对是第一名 -我们都喝了很多
- Yeah, but you always came in first. - We both drank a lot,
-但你绝对是"酒桌王者" -你这分明是造谣
- but you were "The Drinker." - This is a freaking lie.
-不是的 -服务员过来的时候
- It's not. - The waiter would come by
会问"要再来一轮吗"
and say, "Do you want another round?"
-纯属造谣 -我会说
- Absolute lie. - And I would say,
"不必了 我喝够了" 然后她会说"不不不
"No, I'm okay, I've had enough." And she would go, "No, no, no.
他得再来一轮
He wants another one.
-再给他来一轮" -我从来没有逼迫过你
- Get him another one." - I never peer-pressured you...
那为什么每次最后吐的总是我
And yet, somehow, I was always the one who threw up.
等等 我想听完这个故事
Okay, wait, I want to hear the rest of this story.
好 听我说完
Okay, okay, so let me finish.
那次我们在哈尔西司令家的接待处
So we're all at this reception at Admiral Halsey's house,
费丽帕·琼斯也在
and Philippa Jones is there.
-那位小说家吗 -是的
- The novelist? - Yes, right.
当时凯莉灌艾德喝威士忌
So, Kelly just spent two hours pouring Scotch
-灌了两小时... -好了 你被降级了
- down Ed's throat... - Okay, you're demoted.
我们要走了 费丽帕过来说
We're leaving and Philippa walks up and says,
"认识你很开心" 然后艾德回答
"It was nice meeting you." and Ed goes,
"晚安 法罗啪[何首乌]"
"Good night, Fallopia."
他叫人家何首乌
He called her Fallopia.
行了 他们听到了 不用说两遍
Yeah, they heard you the first time.
好了 今天晚上我就到此为止吧
All right, I'm gonna pack it in for the night, guys.
我也是 早上八点还要开安保会议
Me, too. I have a security briefing at 0800.
-好的 明天见 -晚安各位
- All right, we'll see you tomorrow. - Okay, night, you guys.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
拜
Bye.
其实 我挺怀念那时候的
You know, I miss those days.
什么 怀念被我灌醉吗
What? Me getting you wasted?
怀念当时的一切
Yeah, all of it.
比如我们的初次约会 对我来说恍如昨日
Our first date, actually, does not seem like that long ago.
你还记得第二天早上你九点就给我打电♥话♥吗
Do you remember you called me at 9:00 A.M. the next morning?
有那么早吗
Was it that early?
就是那么早 早上九点
Oh, it was that early. 9:00 A.M.
你真是完全不会耍酷
You had zero game.
在那之后我差点就跑路了
I almost bailed on you after that.
-真的吗 -差点
- Really? - Almost.
我完全理解 一个男人很想见你
Well, I can see how a guy being excited to see you
是怎么让你觉得兴致全无的
would be a major turn-off.
如果我当时年轻五岁
Hey, if I'd been five years younger,
可能根本不会接
I probably wouldn't have answered,
但我当时跟你在一起太开心了
but I just had too much fun with you.
我知道你也清楚 但是...
I know you know this, but...
我们...复合的事...
us... trying again...
我依旧是愿意的
is still not off the table for me.
听我说 那时候很开心
Look... those were fun times.
我们当初也很相爱
And we were really in love.
但是我
But I just...
我还没有改变主意
I haven't changed my mind.
艾德 奥维尔号♥对我们来说
Ed, the Orville, i-it's like
就像一个全新的世界
a whole other world for us.
这让过去的时光
And it just makes the past
看起来像是上辈子的事
seem almost like a different lifetime.
是很好的一辈子
Good lifetime.
特别好的一辈子
A great lifetime.
但是你知道吗 我们现在是很好的状态
But you know, this, this works right now, you know?
我们配合很默契 也成了很好的朋友
We've become a good team and really great friends.
某些程度上 甚至比结婚时的关系还要好
I mean, some ways, better friends than when we were married.
另外
And, um...
我依旧觉得舰长和大副在一起...
I still don't think a captain and... first officer... together...
这个决定是不负责任的
is a responsible command decision.
艾萨克 太厉害了吧
Isaac, this is unbelievable.
虽然你的研究 有半数都比较成功
If even half of your research has legs,
但这依旧是几十年来最大的突破
this is still the biggest breakthrough in decades.
大部分工作都是阿诺夫博士自己完成的
Much of the work was done by Dr. Aronov himself.
不过 我的高智能让我能够
However, my superior intelligence has enabled me
开♥发♥出它的潜力以供实际使用
to amplify its potential for application.
最终 可以用来把时间场
Eventually, it could be used to link a temporal field
和生物或人造生物的神经通路连接起来
to the neurological pathway of a biological or artificial organism.
也就是说我们可以像在空间中移♥动♥一样
And we could travel through time
轻松地穿越时间
as easily as we travel through space.
理论上是可行的
It is theoretically possible.
主管
Chief.
又到了每个月你最喜欢的时候
It's your favorite time of the month.
-这就到了吗 -是的
- Already? - Yep.
就随口一说
Uh, just for the record,
次钠场密度分♥析♥这项任务
the dysonium field condenser analysis is something
初级军校学员就可以完成
a first-year cadet could do.
为什么每次都必须找我
Why's it always got to be me?
如果是你亲自来完成
We all just sleep better at night knowing
我们在晚上都会睡得更安心一些
it gets your personal tender-loving care.
你们不如吃个安♥眠♥药♥
Well, just pop a sleeping pill.
也可以试试
I'll try that, too.
格雷森联♥系♥舰桥
Grayson to bridge.
-刚才什么情况 -请稍等 凯莉
- What the hell was that? - Stand by, Kelly.
拉玛 刚才怎么回事
Lamarr, what just happened?
舰长 我们刚刚经历了一个巨型引力波
Captain, we just passed through a massive gravitational wave.
-起因呢 -自然现象
- Cause? - Natural phenomenon.
可能某处发生了中子星碰撞
Probably from a neutron star collision somewhere.
-损害报告呢 -没有出现明显损伤
- Damage report? - No significant damage reported.
柏图斯 对全舰做一个安全诊断
Bortus, run a shipwide diagnostic
-还有结构分♥析♥ -是 长官
- and a structural analysis. - Aye, sir.
我这就去舰桥
I'm heading to the bridge.
艾萨克 去总控室协助拉玛
Isaac, go to engineering and assist Lamarr.
好的 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
明天 和明天 还有明天
指挥官
Commander,
你的装扮似乎发生了转变
your exterior ornamentation appears to have transformed.
你是如何如此迅速地完成的
How did you accomplish this with such rapidity?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是怎么到这里的
How did I get here?
我是艾萨克 你在奥维尔号♥上
I am Isaac. You are on the Orville.
这什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我在我的公♥寓♥里 然后
I-I-I was in my apartment, and...
这是不正确的
That is incorrect.
你31秒前就在这里
You were here exactly 31 seconds ago.
你难道不记得了吗
Do you not remember?
终止模拟
Discontinue program.
这不是一次模拟
This is not a simulation.
艾萨克呼叫舰桥
Isaac to bridge.
我认为格雷森指挥官状态不好
I believe Commander Grayson is unwell.
艾萨克 我就在这里 我很好
Isaac, I'm right here. I'm fine.
请通知科亚立中尉 科学实验室这里
Inform Lieutenant Keyali we have an intruder
有一名入侵者
in Science Lab 1.
你最后记得的事情是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我在自己的公♥寓♥里
I was in my apartment.
在地球上
On Earth.
-我在喝咖啡 -她看起来很健康
- I was drinking coffee. - She appears healthy.
虽然应激激素水平还是很高
Although her stress hormone levels are still high
而且有些宿醉 但是
and she's moderately hungover, but...
她的DNA与我们存档的格雷森指挥官的DNA
her DNA is an exact match with what we have
完全符合
on file for Commander Grayson.
你为什么一直叫我指挥官
Why do you keep calling me Commander?
她会不会是某种外星生命体 或是克隆人
Could she be an alien life form of some kind? Or a clone?
不是 她的DNA和我们的凯莉一样
No. Her DNA contains the same specific degradations
在分子层面的降解完全一致
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表