剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, if-if you do get this... promotion,
我带你出去庆祝好吗
what do you say I take you out to celebrate?
好好地饱餐一顿 我请客
Big, gluttonous pasta dinner, on me,
撑到你脑满肠肥
guaranteed to go straight to your ass.
听上去真不错
Oh, well, that sounds really nice,
但如果升职成功我男友可能也想带我去庆祝
but I think my boyfriend might want to take me if it happens.
你的...男朋友
Your... boyfriend?
是啊 但你能提起真是太贴心了
Yeah. But you're really sweet to offer.
是克雷格吗
Is it Greg?
克雷格 贾斯汀 安德鲁 太多了
Greg, Justin, Andrew-- there are so many,
我都不记得是哪一个了
I can't remember which one.
看来得等他七点半去接我的时候
Guess I'll just have to find out
才能搞清楚到底是谁了
when he picks me up around 7:30.
别迟到了 男朋友
Don't be late, boyfriend.
好吧 棒极了 棒极了
Oh. Okay. Awesome. Awesome.
我有个疯狂的主意 我想跟你说
So, I had kind of a crazy idea, and I wanted to run it by you.
说吧
Shoot.
既然我知道了你是飞行员的这个秘密
Well, since I now know the secret of the jiggling Jell-O,
我在想或许...
I was thinking maybe...
我可以买♥♥一张你开的航♥班♥的机票
I'd buy a ticket on one of your flights--
最好是去热带
preferably someplace tropical--
我们可以去度假一周
and we could have a week away somewhere.
如果是马洛伊机长开的话
There's no way I'd be scared
我绝对不会感到害怕的
with Captain Malloy at the controls.
好 跟你交换吧
Well, I'll make you a deal.
-什么 -你可以去我的飞机上
- Hmm? - You can fly on one of my planes
如果我能跟你在酒吧里唱歌♥的话
if I can sing with you some night at the pub.
酒吧
The pub?
你唱歌♥的酒吧
The pub where you sing.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我在说我们俩 一起在台上唱歌♥
I'm talking about us, singing together on stage.
-在众人面前 -是啊
- In front of people? - Yeah.
你疯啦
Are you nuts?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我也没那么想去毛伊岛
I don't want to go to Maui that bad.
什么 我不明白 你...不是唱歌♥吗
What? I don't understand. You s... you sing.
是啊 我是爱唱歌♥ 但是不是在听众面前
Yeah, I love to sing, but not in front of an audience.
天哪 那样我简直要犯心脏病
Oh, my God, I'd have a heart attack.
而且如果我能够掌管这里的话
Besides, if I'm gonna be the boss around here,
那我得表现得有权威一点吧
I have to project a veneer of power.
绝对不能在一屋子陌生人面前呕吐
Can't be puking from terror in a roomful of strangers.
说不定第二天有顾客会来光顾想买♥♥手提袋呢
What if one of them wants to buy a handbag the next day?
-好吧 这倒是个问题 -所以
- Right. That would be a concern. - So...
还是回到手头现有的邀约吧
back to the proposal at hand.
怎么样 我是不是该买♥♥件新泳衣
How about it? Should I buy a new swimsuit?
暂停模拟
Hold simulation.
解释下之前的设置为何导致这个结果
Explain the change from previous configuration.
数据已被删除
Data has been deleted.
这个 你能修复吗
Well, can you fix it?
不能 缺失重新整合
Affirmative. Missing algorithms
所需要的算法
require reintegration.
你是说克雷格吗
You mean Greg?
是的
Affirmative.
请进
Come in.
艾德跟我说了经过
Ed told me what happened.
都在手♥机♥数据里
It's all right here in the phone data.
是他鼓励她去唱歌♥的
He was the one that encouraged her to sing.
帮助她相信自己很优秀
Helped her believe that she was good enough
可以追求自己爱的事
to do what she loved.
看这个
Watch this.
看到没
You see it?
我一次能对一只眼
I can cross one eye at a time.
那又怎样
So what?
这是艾德教会我的
Ed taught me how to do that.
凯莉·格雷森的这个特点
It is a characteristic of Kelly Grayson
全都是拜我们间的关系所赐
that exists only because of my relationship with him.
没有艾德 就没有对眼
No Ed, no eye trick.
这个感情遗产可真厉害
That's a hell of a romantic legacy.
想象一下反过来会怎样
Now, imagine the reverse.
如果有人把艾德从我的人生中删除了
If someone went and deleted Ed from my life.
没有舰长位子 没有奥维尔号♥
No captain's chair, no... Orville.
我们俩都是
For any of us.
人类是群居动物
Humans are social animals.
出生的时候 我们是一张白纸
When we're born, we're a blank slate,
漫长的一生中 我们
and over the course of our lives, we...
由于外部刺♥激♥不断扩大成长
expand and grow as a result of external stimuli.
挺枯燥的哲学
Pretty dry philosophy.
听起来是这样 但不是的
It sounds it, but it's not.
我们每个人都
Every single one of us is shaped
被整体的人际关系所塑造
by the totality of our relationships.
我们爱的人和恨的人
People we love and people we hate
都留下了印记
all make their mark.
不管我们愿不愿意 我们就是这样
Whether we like it or not, it's who we are;
现实就是这样
it's reality.
你不能挑选
You can't just pick and choose
哪些过去是你想改变的
which parts of your past you want to change
并且知道最终结果会是怎样的
and be able to know how it's all gonna turn out.
如果我再也遇不到
What if I never meet anybody else
像她这样让我心动的人了呢
who makes me feel like she does?
我无法回答
I can't answer that.
我能明确告诉你的是
What I can tell you for sure
一旦你开始编辑她的世界
is the second you started editing her world,
就变得不真实了
it became unreal.
只是又一个戈登·马洛伊
Just another simulation
编写的模拟
written by Gordon Malloy.
老天 我会想念她的
God, I'm gonna miss her.
会很想念她
So much.
自从人类开始存在
People have been living and dying
生老病死就是常态
for as long as humans have existed.
大多数人被遗忘了
Most are forgotten...
但这个人没有
but not this one.
她穿越四个世纪
She reached across four centuries and
让一个人坠入爱河了
got a guy to fall in love.
我们都应该如此独一无二
We should all be so rare.
纳克塔酱在哪
Where is the Nock'tah sauce?
-最后一点被你吃了 -我没有
- You ate the last of it. - I did not!
我只吃了一勺
I only had one spoonful!
你骗人 我看到你把它倒在对虾蛋糕上了
That is a lie! I watched you put it on your prawgus cake!
柏图斯 我必须得抽根烟
Bortus, I must have a cigarette!
不行 我们说好了的
No! We agreed!
我不管
I do not care!
我太想抽了
The urge is too strong!
如果你试图接近合成器 你会后悔的
If you attempt to approach the synthesizer, you will regret it.
天啊
Oh, my...
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
有什么事吗 医生
What is it you want, Doctor?
我刚刚把注射剂配制好了
I've just finished formulating the injection.
谁想先来
Who wants to go first?
*总之 我爱你*
*Anyway, I love you*
*我只想告诉你这一点*
*That's all I have to tell you*
*我不善诗歌♥*
*I am not a girl of poetry*
*音乐*
*Music*
*不喜欢我*
*Isn't one with me*
*它从我身边逃离*
*It runs from me*
*它从我*
*It runs*
*身边逃离*
*From me*
*我试着写交响乐*
*And I tried to write a symphony*
*但我抓不住旋律*
*But I lost the melody*
*唉 我只写了一半*
*Alas I only finished half*
*想要写完*
*And finish*
*大概永远也不可能*
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表