剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
这唱片机你一直有吗
How long you had that thing?
我上周用电脑程序做出来的
Had the computer replicate it last week.
我想让这里更热闹一点
I'm trying to warm the place up a little bit, you know?
营造一种气氛
Get a nice vibe going.
营造夜晚爵士乐 酒吧伤心男的气氛吗
The late-night jazz, depressed-guy-at-the-bar vibe?
这个我可以帮忙
I can help you with that.
-请用 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
再这样下去
Yeah, I'm gonna have to request
我得专门为你多要一次货了 舰长
an extra monthly shipment of this stuff just for you, Cap.
你知道最糟糕的日子是什么吗
You know what the worst days are, Olix?
不忙的日子
The days when you can't stay busy.
没有奎尔找事 也没有太空反常事件
No Krill confrontations, no spatial anomalies,
完全风平浪静
just nothing going on
所以满脑子都在想自己的事
and all your thoughts just march inward.
大多数时间都这样
So most days.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join you?
阿罗拉 请坐 多来一块肝脏也不错
Alara. No. Pull up a chair. I can use an extra liver.
希莱亚人没有肝脏
Xelayans don't have livers.
给我来双份
I'll have a double...
双份希莱亚龙舌兰 慢用
Double Xelayan tequila. Here you go.
天哪 我来得有这么频繁吗
Oh, boy. Am I that much of a lush?
你要是想一个人待着 我可以走
If you want to be alone, I could take off.
不用 没事
No, no, you're all good.
我只是最近经常看你来这里
It's just, um, I see you in here a lot lately, you know?
下班之后
After hours.
天哪 难道大家开始谈论我了
Oh, my God, don't tell me the crew is talking.
不 完全没有 只是...
No, no, nothing like that. It's just...
我知道这不关我的事
Look, I know it's none of my business,
但你要是需要倾诉 我有两只尖尖的大耳朵
but if you ever need an ear, I've got two, big, pointy ones.
谢谢你的关心 但我说不出什么
No, that's nice of you, but there's nothing I can tell you
全战舰的人都知道了
the whole crew doesn't already know.
相信我 我能懂
Believe me, I get it.
我已经习惯人们谈论我的爱情生活了
I'm used to people talking about my love life.
其实 有时候我觉得我们俩
You know, there are times when I feel like you and I are
是这艘战舰上最像的两个人
more alike than any two people on the ship.
为什么
How so?
我们都知道自己很擅长分内工作
Well, we both know we're good at our jobs
但好像又只有我们两个人
and yet we also seem to be the only two people
心里总有个声音 悄悄地说
who are haunted by this little voice that's always whispering
我们不配在这艘战舰上
that we don't really deserve to be here.
-以及我们都是酒鬼 -等等 又来人了
- And we're both alcoholics. - Heads up. It's a party.
柏图斯 请坐
Hey, Bortus. Pull up a chair.
我并无饮用的欲望 长官
I do not wish to imbibe, sir.
我是来请求更改航线的
I am here to request that we alter course.
更改航线 去哪里
Alter course? To where?
-莫克勒斯星 -等一下
- Moclus. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up.
不是又有孩子的事情吧
This is, this is not another baby thing, is it?
不是 长官 你知道我们每年排尿一次吧
No. Sir, you are aware that Moclans urinate only once per year.
-我知道 -我到时间了
- I am, yeah. - It is my time.
你之前不是苦恼没事干吗
Well, you wanted something to do.
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第一集
迦 罗 迦
各位 我知道大家听完这件事
Okay. Now, I know this is gonna sound
大概会觉得很疯狂
utterly insane to most of you
而且你们的第一反应是笑
and your first instinct may be to laugh,
但我们必须严肃对待
but we're all going to take this seriously,
我不希望听到大家开玩笑
so I don't want to hear any jokes,
也不许嘲讽和挖苦
no snide remarks, nothing.
接下来 凯莉
Now... Kelly?
我们将改道前往莫克勒斯星
We're diverting course to Moclus
共同...围观柏图斯尿尿
to... watch Bortus pee.
这件事能不能说得更清楚点
You want to, you want to elaborate on that?
抱歉我来晚了 舰长
I am sorry to be late, Captain.
柏图斯 你来的正是时候
No, Bortus, actually, you're just in time.
我觉得最好由你来向大家解释这个仪式
I think it's best if you explain the ceremony to the group.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
莫克兰人每年都有一次要迎接迦罗迦
Once a year, every Moclan must prepare for his Ja'loja,
大释放
the Great Release.
他们必须前往那卡福地
They must travel to their N'kafas,
那是他们幼时挑选的地方
a place they select during childhood.
莫克兰人会在亲人朋友的陪伴下在那里排尿
There, amidst family and friends, a Moclan urinates,
这代表着涤净灵魂
signifying a cleansing of the spirit
也昭示着新一年的开始
and the beginning of a new year in his life.
你们都是我的好朋友 我希望你们来参加
As you are my closest friends, I would like you to be there.
要是那天刮风怎么办
What if it's, like, a windy day?
仪式过后会举办庆祝宴会
The ceremony is followed by a celebration
我已经向舰长申请
for which the captain has allowed the use
借用奥维尔号♥食堂
of the Orville's mess hall.
你们都可以带人来参加
You are all invited to attend with a mate.
好的 谁有问题吗
Okay. Any questions?
我有一大堆 但我不会问的
Yeah, like a million, but I'm not gonna ask.
联盟中心已经允许此次改道
Union Central has granted clearance for the diversion
因为路线途径58号♥岗哨
as the course aligns with outpost 58,
正如你们所知 我们将
where, as you all know, we're scheduled
有一位新暗物质制图师上船
to take on board our new dark matter cartographer.
柏图斯 如果你需要时间做准备
And Bortus, if you need any time off to make preparations,
让自己更放松地迎接大释放
feel free to relieve yourself.
没关系的老兄
No, it's-it's okay, man.
-他开玩笑呢 -好了就这样
- He's just taking the piss out of you. - Okay, that's it.
解散 结束 拜拜不送
Dismissed. We're done. We're done.
请进
Come in.
我知道我们最近不怎么讲话
Listen, I know we haven't talked much lately,
但我想跟你谈谈关于我们的事
but I want to have a conversation with you about us.
晓得不 拉倒吧 你不用讲了
You know what? Stop right there. You don't have to say it.
-不用我讲 -不用你讲
- I don't? - No, you don't.
我深夜一直沉浸在酒精里
Look, I have been drowning in late-night bourbons
已经很久不在状态了
and I haven't been myself for a while.
我应该跟你谈谈的 但我没有
I should've communicated with you and I didn't.
那是完全可以理解的
That's totally understandable.
但是 让我讲完
But-but let me finish. Let me finish.
如果你想再试一次 我愿意
If you want to give this another shot, I'm in.
我在约会了
I'm seeing someone.
我的神啊
Oh, my God.
-我像个白♥痴♥ -不 你不像
- I am, I am an idiot. - No. No, you're not.
-我是个彻头彻尾的大混球 -艾德你不是
- I am a complete and total jackass. - Ed, you are not an idiot.
-听我说 -那是谁
- Listen to me. - Who-who-who is it?
-你跟谁约会 -不要在意这些细节
- Who are you seeing? - It's not important.
-怎么 难道我认识 -这无关紧要
- Why? Is it someone I know? - It's not important.
你会见到他的 我就是想提前告诉你一下
Look, you're gonna meet him. I just, I wanted you to know.
-哪儿 我会在哪儿见他 -我在
- Where? Wh-where am I gonna meet him? - I was...
我在考虑带他来柏图斯的迦罗迦派对
I was thinking about bringing him to Bortus's Ja'loja party
我不希望你措手不及
and I-I didn't want you to be caught off guard.
这事儿有多久了
How long has this been going on?
-大概一个月 -一个月
- About a month. - A month?!
艾德 我知道我们的事对你来说很不容易
Ed, I know what happened between us has been hard on you
我不知道 也许我就是
and I don't know, I guess I just,
我想给你时间治愈自己
I wanted to give you time to heal a bit.
你真的是完全
Wow. You-you really do not know
读不懂我的心 对吧
what is going on in my head, do you?
凯莉 这不是什么治愈 向前看的事情
Kelly, this is not a heal up and move on kind of thing.
懂吗 我还爱你
Okay? I still love you.
我还没能回过神来
I-I haven't been able to function.
我一直琢磨着怎么让大脑忙碌起来
I've been trying to figure out how to keep my brain busy
这样就不再整天想着
just so I can stop thinking about...
凯莉 我上周跟艾萨克玩西洋双陆棋
You know, I-I played backgammon with Isaac last week, Kelly.
双陆棋 那可是男人的低谷
Backgammon. That is a low point for a man.
你是不是想告诉我你还是没明白
You're trying to tell me you still don't understand
为啥这行不通
why this doesn't work?
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
我们来假设一下
Let me pitch a hypothetical here.
我们围绕一颗行星 必须派遣小分队
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表