剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
《希莱亚科学期刊》
in the Xelayan Journal of Science,
《米罗拉疫苗及其
"The Mellara Vaccine and Its Effects
引起的杜林综合征的风险:一场官方辩论》
on the Risk of Torin's Syndrome: A Formal Dispute."
高德斯·哈洛纳
Galdus Harona.
看来你终于想起来了
It all comes back to him.
爸爸 他是谁
Dad, who is he?
一名医疗研究员
A medical researcher,
一名非常直言不讳的米罗拉疫苗的反对者
a very outspoken opponent of the Mellara vaccine.
高德斯的研究发现这种疫苗
Galdus's research revealed that the vaccine
会让孩子们面临杜林综合征的危险
was putting children at risk of Torin's Syndrome.
他发表了他的研究结果
He published his findings,
名字即将家喻户晓
was on the verge of becoming a household name
因为他为保护孩子们而揭露疫苗的危险
for exposing the dangers, for protecting the children.
请仔细听我说
Please listen to me very carefully.
我从没想要故意毁了你们儿子
I never set out to deliberately ruin your son.
这不是针对个人
It wasn't personal.
这是关于科学
It was about the science.
他的方法是有缺陷的 不完善的
His methodology was flawed. Incomplete.
领域内每个可靠的研究员都知道这一点
Every credible researcher in the field knew it.
他需要更多的同行审查 他看错了...
He needed more peer review. He was wrong about...
不不不 是你错了
No, no, no. You were wrong.
而你要承认你错了
And you are going to admit that you were wrong.
你儿子非常聪明
Your son was a very smart man.
聪明到急着发布他的研究 但却未经...
Too smart to rush publication of his research without...
你要宣布放弃你的教职
You are going to renounce your position.
没有那疫苗 数以千计的人会死的
Thousands of people would've died without that vaccine.
你要告诉全世界你撒谎了
You are going to tell the world that you lied.
他是对的 你是错的
He was right. You were wrong.
你不能再带着罪恶感生活了
And you can't live with the guilt anymore.
-亲爱的 到你了 -简直是疯了
- Sweetie. - This is insane.
疫苗并没有危险 我是不会公开宣称
I will not go on record declaring a vaccine is dangerous
疫苗有危险的
when it isn't.
好吧
All right.
好
All right.
我照做
I-I'll do it.
爸 你一撤销那篇论文
Dad, the second you make that retraction,
他们就没有理由留我们活口了
they'll have no reason to keep any of us alive.
好吧
All right.
这的确让事情陷入了僵局 没错
That does create a bit of a stalemate, yes.
亲爱的 看来我们不能那么极端
Sweetie, it seems we need a less absolute incentive.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
伊尔德斯 我看到你有个美丽的花♥园♥
Ildis, I noticed you have a lovely garden.
索拉娜 把你的手给我
Solana, your hand, please.
不不 别这样
No, no, please.
-别这样 我... -要么手要么脑袋
- Please don't. I... - Your hand or your head.
选哪根指头 亲爱的
Which one, sweetie?
别伤害她 我会发表声明的
Don't do this. I'll make the statement.
-我会说... -知道你会 伊尔德斯
- I'll say what... - I know you will, Ildis,
但是我很想要你尝尝
but I do want you to have a small taste
眼睁睁看着自己孩子受折磨的滋味
of what it feels like to watch your child suffer.
从小手指开始吧
Let's start with the little one.
是联合舰队的穿梭艇 你干了什么
It's a Union shuttle. What have you done?
-什么也没干 我发誓 -是谁
- Nothing. I swear. - Who is it?
-我发誓我不知道 -重点是他们来了
- I swear, I don't know. - The point is, they're here.
如果我是你 我会趁还有机会赶紧逃
If I were you, I'd make a break for it while you still can.
过来 过来 亲爱的
Come here. Come here. Sweetie.
让他们走
Get rid of them.
谁都不准出声
Nobody makes a sound.
基坦教授
Professor Kitan,
很抱歉我没事先通知就来了
I'm sorry to just drop in unannounced like this,
但是你的通讯器好像关闭了
but your comm seems to be down.
是的 我们的通讯器有问题
Yes, we've been having some trouble with it.
-明天应该就能修好了 -我要见见阿罗拉
- Should be repaired by tomorrow. - I need to speak to Alara.
她现在在休息
Uh, she's resting right now.
她还没适应地心引力
The gravity's been getting to her,
但我们会告诉她你来过
but we'll let her know you were here.
她明天会打给你的
She'll call you tomorrow.
我有非常重要的事要和她说
It's very important that I talk to her.
我向你保证她一定会想听我说的
I promise you she's gonna want to hear what I have to say.
抱歉 现在不方便
I'm sorry, it's not a good time.
伊尔德斯
Look, Ildis,
我知道你不太喜欢我 不太喜欢舰队
I know you don't think much of me or the fleet,
但是我告诉你
but please believe me when I tell you
我和你一样关心你女儿 请你相信我
that I care about your daughter just as much as you do.
我需要立刻见见她
Now, I need to speak to her right away,
不然我是不会走的
and I'm not leaving until I do.
大家都上楼 把门锁好
Everyone get upstairs and lock the doors.
阿罗拉 你怎么...
Alara, what-what...
爸 立刻带她们上楼
Dad, get them upstairs now!
艾德
Ed!
艾德 艾德 你听得到我说话吗
Ed, Ed, can you hear me?
听得到 可我动不了
Yeah. I can't move.
联♥系♥奥维尔号♥
Contact the Orville.
艾德 我看到你的重力场出现了问题
Ed, I'm reading a problem with your gravity field.
检查一下你的计量表
Check your gauge.
电量低
Power's low.
肯定是因为子弹打中而超负荷了
It must have been overloaded by the shot.
马洛伊呼叫奥维尔号♥
Malloy to Orville.
艾德衣服的重力场出现了故障
Ed's gravity field is malfunctioning.
他大概还有三分钟
He's got about three minutes
就会被希莱亚地心引力压碎
until the Xelayan gravity gets through.
爸 我可以搞定他 但我要你去帮帮艾德
Dad, I can take this guy, but I need you to go help Ed.
-什么 -你必须翻过阳台
- What? - You have to go over the balcony
把他带进穿梭艇
and get him inside the shuttle.
怎么
What...
-怎么了 -你不能去吗
- What is it? - Can't you go?
我的双腿快不行了 我到不了穿梭艇的
My legs are about to give out on me. I won't make it.
爸 你能行的
Dad, you can do this.
好吗 你能行的
Okay? You can do it.
去吧
Let's go.
再过来点 再过来点
Little further. Little further.
快 再过来点 再过来点 快
Come on. Little further. Little further. Come on!
艾德 艾德 你没事吧
Ed. Ed, are you okay?
他失去意识了 不过情况稳定
He's unconscious but stable.
你得把他送回你们的战舰上
You'll have to get him back to your ship,
不过他会没事的
but he'll be all right.
你也会没事吗
Are you gonna be all right?
阿罗拉把事情解决了
Alara took care of it.
她一向如此
She always does.
阿罗拉 你没事吧
Alara? Are you okay?
-我没事 艾德怎么样 -断了几根骨头
- I'm fine. How's Ed? - A few broken bones,
-不过他能挺过去 -那就好
- but he'll make it. - Good.
阿罗拉 多亏了你...否则我们都...
Alara, you... we would all have been...
你不用说出来
You don't have to say it.
爸 这是我的工作
Dad, it's my job.
这些年来我一直都想告诉你的
It's what I've been trying to tell you for years.
他们本来要杀了我们
They would have killed us.
把我们都杀了
All of us.
很有可能
Probably.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我从来没有尝试过去了解你
I never even tried to know you.
我想要你了解我 爸
I wanted you to know me, Dad.
我唯一的愿望就是让你为我感到骄傲
All I ever wanted was for you to be proud of me.
我感到非常骄傲
I am so proud.
你是我的女儿 让我感到无比骄傲
So very proud that you are my daughter.
有我这种父亲 我真对不起你
And I'm so sorry that you got me for a father.
我们设法在环境模拟器里创建了
We've managed to create a finite area
一个充满稳定的人造重力粒子的限定区域
of stabilized synthetic graviton particles in the simulator.
你们确定这会有效吗
And you're sure this will work?
每周两小时的超重力治疗 你就能够
Two hours a week of high-gravity treatments, and you'll be able
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表