剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第五集
你确定能成功吗
And you're sure it'll work?
我们已经将图表公开
We've made the schematics available for peer review
请业内顶尖同行审查过
by top industry technicians.
他们也证实了我们的理论
Everything checks out.
可你没说要用这个来干什么
You didn't tell them what it would be used for.
能不能相信我 马卡尔
Give me a little credit, Makkal.
说实话 我觉得现在是否保密
Honestly, I don't see that it matters at this point
已经不重要了
whether it's classified or not.
你是说我们要发出信息了吗
You mean, we're going to send the message?
在我看来 这次突破代表着
The way I see it, this breakthrough represents
一次划时代的里程碑
an evolutionary tipping point.
我们要么前进 要么后退
We can either go forward or backward.
长官 这件事难道不应该再讨论...
Prefect, wouldn't further discussion be appropriate...
有什么好讨论的
What is there to discuss?
就是做不做的问题
It's a simple do we or don't we.
我们发信息吧
I say we do.
好吧
Okay.
明天如何
How's tomorrow?
我们正遇上两宫会切时段 但应该没问题
We're right on the cusp, but we should be safe.
您要公开吗
Are you gonna go public?
如果有发现的话
If we find something.
校准完成
Alignment complete.
信♥号♥♥传送器电量充足
Transmitters at full power.
现在需要确定信息内容
Now all we need is something to say.
简单点吧
Let's keep it simple.
"那边有人吗"
"Is anyone out there?"
整个世界都是生日蛋糕
我已经看了官方档案
So I know what I read in the official report,
但还是想听你解释下
but I wanted to hear your version.
上面说你往上任舰长脸上打了一拳
It says you punched your last captain in the face?
-是的 长官 -他被打晕了
- I did, sir. - Knocked him out.
昏迷不醒 是的
Out cold, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们当时被奎尔人打得无法招架
We had just had the crap kicked out of us by the Krill.
战舰失去了包括生命支持在内的能源
We were losing all power, including life support.
我们发出了求救信♥号♥♥
We sent out a distress call,
附近的唯一战舰是艘杰尼斯巡航舰
and the only ship in range was a Janisi cruiser.
杰尼斯 为什么听起来这么耳熟
Janisi. Why does that sound familiar?
她们来自伊萨星系 是凶狠的母系种族
They're a fiercely matriarchal species from the Izar system.
鄙视一切有统治权的男性
Totally dismissive of any and all males who appear to be dominant.
我们本来不知道是杰尼斯战舰
We didn't know the ship was Janisi
直到对方舰长出现在屏幕上
until the commanding officer popped up on the screen.
我们需要她们的帮助 所以果断行动
We needed their help, so I acted fast.
直接把他打晕过去几天 鼻子都断了
Punched him right into next week, broke his nose.
她们帮我们修复了整个电网系统
They helped us repair our entire power grid.
危机情况中急中生智 值得嘉奖
Well, quick thinking in a crisis is commendable.
-职责所在 -你...
- That's my job. - You'll...
要是打我的话会提前说一声吧
give me a heads-up if you're gonna hit me, yeah?
这我不能保证 长官
I can't promise that, sir.
好吧 应该都了解得差不多了
Okay. I think we've covered everything here, yeah?
-是的 -欢迎加入 中尉
- Yeah, I think so. - Welcome aboard, Lieutenant.
-你可以去操作台了 -谢谢长官
- You can take your station. - Thank you, sir.
是这样的
Listen, um,
我知道你们跟上一任保卫部主管很亲密
I know you guys were close with your last chief of security,
而我的名声也不是特别好
and I know my reputation is a bit rough around the edges,
但我可以向你们保证 如果有任何人
but I can promise you both that if anyone comes at you
想要攻击你们 我会先让他们吃苦头
or tries to take you down, I'm gonna mess 'em up first.
令人安心
Well, that's good to know.
-你觉得如何 -我很喜欢她
- What do you think? - I like her.
说不好
Yeah, I don't know.
是你非得求司令再给你一个希莱亚人
You're the one who begged the admiral for another Xelayan.
如果需要我的话 我在舰桥上
If you need me, I'm gonna be on the bridge.
好吧 别被揍了
Okay, don't get punched.
-问问他 -不 我晚点问吧
- Ask him. - No, I'll ask him later.
-他就在那 快去吧 -很傻啊
- He's right there, just do it. - It's stupid.
-不傻 快问他 -算了 没事
- It is not stupid, just ask him. - No, it's fine.
你是他的指挥官 曾经下令让他开战
You're his commanding officer, you've ordered him into battle.
这点事怎么问不出口
I think you can ask him this.
柏图斯 我有个想法
Bortus, I had a fun idea
-想跟你商量一下 -什么
- I wanted to run by you. - What?
是这样 我的生日在周二
Well, since my birthday's on Tuesday,
我们的生日只差六天
and since our birthdays are six days apart,
所以我觉得我们可以一起庆祝
I thought it might be fun to do, like, a joint party.
为什么
Why?
这样的话
Well, you know, that way,
我们就可以办个大点的联合派对
we can do it up a little bigger than usual,
邀请更多船员来
invite more of the crew.
这是命令吗
Is this an order?
不 只是个想法
No, it's just a thought.
好 那我不想举办联合派对
Ah. Then I do not wish to have a joint party.
-为什么 -我希望我的生日只属于我
- Why not? - I prefer my birthday to be my day.
他担心成不了焦点
He's afraid he's gonna get less stuff.
我不是担心
I am not afraid.
他说得对 联合派对
And he's right. Joint birthday?
大家都成不了焦点 这是陷阱 柏图斯
Less stuff for everybody. It's a trap, Bortus.
舰长 我从天社一星系某处
Captain, I'm picking up a transmission
接收到了一条信♥号♥♥
from somewhere in the Gamma Velorum system.
那么远吗
That's a long way out.
感觉像是老式微电波
It looks like old-style microwaves.
-是战舰发来的吗 -不
- From a ship? - No.
是一颗星球
It's a planet.
已确认 在天社一星系中
Confirmed. There are seven planets
存在七颗星球
in the Gamma Velorum star system.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
信息是 那边有人吗
It says, "Is anyone out there?"
柏图斯 看看联合舰队以前
Bortus, check Union records for any previous contact
是否和那个星系有联♥系♥
with that star system.
没有 长官
Negative, sir.
宝贝 终于来了
Oh, baby! This is it!
我们参加舰队就是为了这一刻
This is what we signed up for!
多好的生日礼物啊
Talk about a birthday gift.
全体舰员 我是舰长
All hands, this is the captain.
请为第一次接触做准备
Begin prepping all stations for first contact.
戈登 设定去天社一的航线
Gordon, set a course for Gamma Velorum,
启动量子驱动推进器
and engage quantum drive.
乐意之至 长官
With pleasure, sir.
从初次通话中
What do we know about these people
我们了解了些什么情况
from the initial communication?
他们等着我们的到来
They're awaiting our arrival,
并且给了我们着陆坐标
and they've given us landing coordinates.
仅此而已 这才是好玩的地方
Other than that, nothing. That's the fun part.
我们不一起庆祝生日了 对吧
We decided against the joint birthday, correct?
我们走吧
Okay, here we go.
我们可以起几个假名
You know, we could, uh, make up fake names.
-他们也不会知道的 -为什么这么做
- They wouldn't know. - Why would we do that?
不知道 我一直很不喜欢自己的名字
I don't know, I've always hated my name.
我只是觉得这次
I just figured this is one of those times
终于可以选择自己的名字了
where you could pick your own name.
那倒是 你可以起
That's true, you could.
比如我可以叫查德 你可以叫玛克辛
You know, like, I could be Chad, you could be Maxine.
-用假名吗 -用吧
- Should we do it? - Yeah, let's do it.
-混合一下吧 -好啊
- Mix it up? - Right? Why not?
-用假名吧 -算了 我觉得他们会知道
- Let's do it. - Nah, I feel like they'd know.
首席长官
First Prefect,
我是奥维尔号♥太空战舰的艾德·梅赛舰长
I'm Captain Ed Mercer of the USS Orville.
这位是我的大副和舰员
This is my first officer and crew.
我谨代表我们世界的人们
On behalf of the people of our world,
欢迎你们来到天社一二星
welcome to Regor 2.
我谨代表联盟欢迎你们与我们对话
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表