剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第十二集
避 难 所
考虑到凯隆袭击事件
In light of the Kaylon attack,
莫克兰人提议针对探险级及以上舱型
the Moclans have proposed a new round of weapons upgrades
进行新一轮武器升级
for all explorer-class vessels and above.
我觉得这是个好主意
I would say that's a good idea.
升级应该只会花费一天左右的时间
The refit should only take a day or so.
我们还收到了一项特殊请求
We've also received a special request
来自莫克兰科研所
from the Moclan Science Division.
你们要接一位工程师并把他送到
You'll be picking up an engineer and transporting him
纳卡尔星系的一艘考察舰
to a research vessel in the Nekkar System.
长官 恕我直言 我们感觉
Sir, with all due respect, we're starting to feel
-像是开出租车 -我理解
- like a taxi cab here. - I know.
但为了更多的帮助 这是我们唯一能做的了
But it's the least we can do in exchange for bigger guns.
-好吧 -祝你们开心
- All right. - Have fun.
哈尔西通话完毕
Halsey out.
我去启动计量表
I'll go start the meter.
等离子大炮火力升级了30%
30% power upgrade to the plasma cannons,
鱼雷容量提升了20%
20% increase in torpedo capacity.
效果非常好 请向你的团队转达谢意
Guys, this is great. Tell your team well done.
如果不需要其他帮助 我们就离开了
Unless you require further assistance, we will depart.
没问题 这成果已经超出了我们的期望
All good. You've more than exceeded our expectations.
我送你们去起降台
I will escort you to the shuttle bay.
科亚立呼叫舰长
Keyali to Captain.
我是梅赛 请讲
Mercer here. Go ahead.
托伦工程师到了 正在请求停靠
Engineer Toren's transport is requesting permission to dock.
允许
Permission granted.
好的 我带他去他的房♥间
Great. I'll show him to his quarters.
你确定不需要我帮你拿包吗
You sure you don't want me to take your bag?
-看起来好像很重 -不用了
- Looks like it's heavy. - No, I am fine.
所以你们在一起多久了
So, how long have you two been together?
我和柯瑞克在一起九年了
Korick and I have been mates for nine years.
真好 我特别喜欢听这种故事
That's amazing. I always love hearing that.
让我们单身的人也有希望
Gives us single people hope.
我理解这样的星舰上
I understand that vessels such as this
大家对待客人会十分...热情
are very... attentive toward their guests.
但是 我和托伦希望在这次的旅途中
However, Toren and I would prefer to be left alone
-不被打扰 -没问题
- during our voyage. - No problem.
好的 这里就是你们的房♥间了
Well, these are your quarters.
如果需要的话 我可以带你们转转
If you'd like, I can show you around.
不必了
That will not be necessary.
好的 如果有任何需要可以叫我
Okay, then. Just give me a holler if you need anything.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
不该这样的 如果我们被发现了
This was a mistake. If we are discovered...
不会的
We will not be.
困难的部分已经过去
The difficult part is complete.
我们通过了扫描 他们也没有起疑心
We have evaded their scans, and they do not appear suspicious.
即便如此 我们还是应该保持警惕
Nonetheless, we must remain vigilant.
你看
You see?
一切安好
All is well.
我们什么都不用怕
We have nothing to fear.
我的房♥子需要那个
Hey, I need that for my house.
这是我的 你去找自己的
It's mine. Get your own.
托帕 你还给我
Topa, give it back.
我们要分享的
We're supposed to share.
-我不跟女性分享 -为什么不呢
- I don't share with females. - Why not?
我爸说女性很软弱
My papa says females are weak.
你♥爸♥很愚蠢 快还给我
Well, your papa's stupid. Now give it back.
托帕 你不能推人
Topa, no. We do not shove people.
-奥莉薇亚 你还好吗 -没事
- Olivia, you okay? - Yeah.
这已经不是托帕第一次
This isn't the first time that Topa's been disrespectful
对女同学不友好了
to a female student.
但他今天真的过分了
But he crossed a line today.
他是不是被激怒了
Was he provoked in some way?
我认为没有 但即便是被激怒了
I don't think so, but even if that were the case,
这种行为也是不能接受的
it's unacceptable behavior.
也许你们应该考虑
Perhaps you should consider separating
-让男女学生分开 -其他男孩子
- the male and female children. - None of the other boys
跟女孩子相处都没出过问题
have trouble getting along with the girls.
我们为孩子鲁莽的行为道歉
We apologize for our son's disruptive behavior.
我们会跟他谈谈的
We will speak with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天是不是跟同学
Is it true that you had an altercation
发生了争吵
with a fellow classmate?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
她手上拿了我需要的零件
She had a piece I needed.
老师说你从她手里抢走了
Your teacher says you took it from her.
-而且还推了她 -对 那又如何
- And that you pushed her. - Yeah, so?
这是不对的 托帕
That was wrong, Topa.
但她是个女的
But she's a female.
这并没有产生任何区别
That makes no difference.
她们更低级
They're inferior.
她们怎么想无所谓
It doesn't matter what they think.
-你从哪里听到的这些 -爸爸告诉我的
- Where did you hear such things? - From Papa.
回你的房♥间 托帕
Go to your room, Topa.
我们稍后再讨论怎么惩罚你
We will discuss your punishment later.
-我没有做错事 -快去
- I didn't do anything wrong. - Go.
你让事情变得难做了
You do not make things easy.
我只是在教咱们儿子传统价值观
I am simply teaching our son the traditional values
我们自己也是这么被培养的
on which we ourselves were raised.
凯尔登 难道舰上的生活
Klyden, has your time on this ship
一点都没有改变你的想法吗
not changed your perspective in any way?
很显然已经改变了你的
It has obviously changed yours.
让他自己探索人生道路能有什么坏处
What harm can come from allowing him to discover his own path?
有朝一日托帕也许会决定住在莫克勒斯星上
Topa may decide he wants to live on Moclus one day.
既然如此 我们必须告诉他身世起源的真♥相♥
In that event, we must tell him the truth of his origins.
-而你身上发生的事 -我身上发生的事
- What happened to you must... - What happened to me
没有破坏我的信仰
did not shatter my faith in our ways.
也许当托帕长大后
Perhaps when Topa is grown,
莫克勒斯星不会再如此 不够包容
Moclus will not be so... intolerant.
你是谁 凭什么质疑我们的核心信仰
Who are you to question our core beliefs?
你只是一个莫克兰人
You are only one Moclan.
凭什么整个社会都是错的
What makes the rest of our society wrong
而你这种有悖常理的观点却是对的
and your perverse vision right?
如果由你决定 我们儿子会还是个姑娘
If it were up to you, our son would still be female.
对不起
I am sorry.
我的本意并不是想伤害你
It is not my wish to hurt you.
舰桥呼叫柏图斯指挥官
Bridge to Commander Bortus.
长官我在
Yes.
艾萨克一直在追踪第三层甲板的能量波动
Isaac has been tracking a power fluctuation on deck C.
我们认为我们的莫克兰客人可能在用电网
We think our Moclan visitors may be tapping into the grid.
为什么会用电网
For what reason?
我们正希望你能前往调查
That's what we want you to go find out.
如果他们基于某种理由需要额外的能量
If they need extra power for some reason,
没问题 但是他们得先告知我们
that's fine, but they need to ask first.
他们不能直接插上就用
They can't just plug stuff in.
我马上去 指挥官
I am on my way, Commander.
什么事
Yes?
这些房♥间内有
There is an unauthorized power drain
未经批准的能量汲取
originating in these quarters.
食物合成器被调整到简化精度的模式
The food synthesizer was set to a reduced precision.
我的晚餐不可口
My dinner was not flavorful enough,
因此我增加了分子溶解率
so I increased the molecular resolution.
我不知道这还要批准
I was not aware that I needed permission.
请站到一旁
Please stand aside.
你们汲取的能量已经远超规定水平
You are siphoning power beyond regulation levels.
请切断设备的连接
Please disconnect the device.
这是很敏感的研究
It is... sensitive research.
我希望可以等到与我们的星舰汇合后切断
I would prefer to wait until we rendezvous with our vessel.
你们携带的是什么 需要如此大的能量
What are you carrying that would require such power?
请打开
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表