剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
That's enough out of you.
我输入了计算结果
I've input the calculations.
准备就绪了
We're ready.
好了 我得去总控室
Okay, I got to go to engineering
从量子驱动里给你们抽取能量
to feed juice from the quantum drive.
我需要你们来监控引力水平
I need you to monitor the graviton levels.
降到1.7吉电子伏特以下就告诉我
Let me know if they drop below 1.7 GEV.
明白了 去吧
We got it. Go.
孩子们 我得和你们告别了
Boys, I have to say goodbye to you now.
妈妈 我不想要你走
Mom, I don't want you to go.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
我也不想走 但我必须走
I don't want to leave, but I have to.
而且我们很快就会在更美好的时空相会
And I'll see you real soon in a much better place.
-如果不成功呢 -一定会成功
- What if it doesn't work? - It'll work.
我非常爱你们
I love you both so much.
凯隆舰还有一分钟到达
Kaylon vessels will intercept in one minute.
医生
Doctor!
放松 宝贝 别太激动
Easy, baby. Don't get worked up.
量子场已达到最大
Quantum field is at maximum.
引力水平为负1.46
Graviton levels are at -1.46.
那太低了
Ah, that's too low.
我还需要20% 尽你所能地提供
I need another 20%. Give me whatever you can.
我得带我们超越极限
I'm gonna have to push us past the red line.
梅赛呼叫舰桥
Mercer to bridge.
将包括生命维持系统在内的
Transfer all power access,
所有能量转移至总控室
including life support, to engineering.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
系统过载了
Systems are overloading!
凯隆舰还有31秒到达
Kaylon ships will intercept in 31 seconds.
引力水平在上升
Graviton levels are rising.
起效了
It's working.
好了 就这样 现在我们要乘着海浪
Okay, that's it. Now we just got to ride the wave
希望不会触礁
and hope we don't hit the rocks.
如果不成功 你愿意和我结婚吗
If this doesn't work, will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
糟糕
Oh, no.
咖啡
Coffee.
克莱尔 你来这里干什...
Claire? What-what are you...
凯莉 记忆消除失败了
Kelly, the memory wipe didn't work.
我知道 但是你是怎么...
I know. But how did you...
相信我就好 你要回去睡觉
Just trust me. You're gonna go back to sleep.
-这是什么 -这个星系的未来
- What's that? - The future of the galaxy.
回头见
See you real soon.
希望我打来得不是太早
I hope I'm not calling too early.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you up?
没有 我已经醒了 怎么了
No, I was already awake. What's going on?
我知道这完全违背了
Well, um, I know this goes completely against
耍帅剧本
the cool guy playbook,
但是昨晚和你在一起我很开心
but I had a really great time with you last night,
我在想能不能再约你出去
and I was wondering if I could take you out again.
我很乐意
I'd love it.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表