剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
On Moclus, there are those who believe in Da'klaya,
即人的命运取决于他出生当天
that one's fate is determined by the alignment of the stars
星星的排列
on the day of his birth.
我也是这么想的
I've been thinking the same thing.
正是因为我告诉他们今天是我的生日
This whole thing went to hell
情况才急转直下的
when I told them it was my birthday.
其中一些达克拉雅星象确实更令人满意
Some Da'klaya moons are more desirable than others.
这个星球好像也有类似的信仰
This planet appears to share such beliefs.
把"在恶兆时出生"作为官方禁令
"Born under a bad sign" as official state policy.
拜托不要 拜托
Please don't. Please.
我们在节省粮食 以防他们再次减少配给量
We're saving it in case they cut the food rations again.
-马上给我 -你看不出来她怀孕了吗
- Give it to me now. - Can't you see she's pregnant?
-我们需要额外的食物 -我没跟你说话
- We need the extra food! - I'm not talking to you.
拜托 我求求你 我们需要额外的...
Please, please, I'm begging you, we need the extra...
闭嘴
Shut up!
这里有什么麻烦吗
Is there a problem here?
你想挑起麻烦吗
You want to make one?
把食物还给她
Give her back the food.
滚开 娘儿们
Get lost, girlie.
还给她
Give it back.
走开
Go away.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much.
他是个懦夫 他不会再回来了
He is a coward. He will not return.
我是尤卡尼娅 这是我丈夫罗科
I'm Ukania. This is my husband Rokal.
我是凯莉 这位是柏图斯
I'm Kelly, and this is Bortus.
你们是其他星球的基里亚克
You're the Giliacs from the stars.
没错 听着 你们能不能告诉我们任何
Yeah. Listen, is there anything you can tell us
能够帮助我们离开这里的信息
that might help us figure out a way out of here?
这里没有出路
There is no way out.
-逃离总是有可能的 -从没有人尝试过
- Escape is always possible. - No one's ever tried.
等等 你说从没有人尝试过
Wait, you're telling us no one's ever tried
逃出这个地方
to get out of this place?
为什么要尝试呢
Why would they?
因为这里是一座监狱
Because it's a prison.
但我们属于这里
But we belong here.
-什么 -我们是在基里亚克星象下出生的
- What? - We were all born under the sign of Giliac.
我们的本质就是趋向于暴♥力♥
Our tendencies are inherently violent.
犯罪
Criminal.
我们在这里是为了社会着想
We're here for the good of society.
为了保护人们不受我们伤害
To protect them from us.
但你看上去并不暴♥力♥
You do not appear to be violent.
每一个基里亚克体内都有凶残的本性
Murderous instincts reside within every Giliac.
即使表面上没有表现出来
Either deeply buried or on the surface.
星星不会说谎
The stars don't lie.
今天 我们会进入基里亚克星象
On this day, we enter the sign of the Giliac.
一如既往地 我们会竭尽全力保证
As always, every effort has been made to ensure
没有任何婴儿会在这段黑暗时期降生
that no births occur during this dark time.
但当然了 我们还是
But of course, we have yet
设计了一个完美的预防系统
to devise a perfect system of prevention.
在接下来一个月之内出生的任何婴儿
Any infants born during the next 30 days
都将被立刻送往州政♥府♥
are to be immediately turned over to the state
从而被运送至集中营
for transport to the camps.
你可以把孩子送往最近的服务中心
You may do so at the nearest service center.
拒绝服从者将会面临严重的指控
Failure to comply will result in severe prosecution.
愿我们的伟大国家繁荣昌盛
May our great nation prevail.
-晚安 -结束
- Good night. - And we're out.
长官 梅赛舰长回来了
Prefect, Captain Mercer has returned.
他请求见面
He requests an audience.
让他进来
Send him in.
我记得我已经让你离开了
I thought I told you to leave.
长官 你听我说
Look, Prefect, just hear me out.
好吗 第一次接触可能...
All right? Now, first contacts can be...
很复杂
complex.
而这次的情况 复杂是说轻了
And in this case, that would be an understatement.
但我确信我们可以达成某种协议
But I'm sure we can come to some kind
来让你放了我们的人
of agreement for the release of our people.
不可能
Out of the question.
他们什么也没做错
They've done nothing wrong.
-他们是基里亚克 -那又如何
- They're Giliacs! - So what?
你为什么要为他们辩护
Why are you defending them?
你自己就生活于群星之中
You live among the stars.
你应该更懂得这个道理才对
You should understand their significance better than anyone.
我们在评价人的时候
We actually have this crazy system where we judge people
一般是通过他们的行动而不是出生日期
by their actions, not their birthdates.
这有点奇怪 我知道
It's kinda wacky, I know.
听着 你们是个高级社会了
Look... you are an advanced society.
你现在好好想想
Now, just stop and think about this:
数千光年以外的 由尘埃和气体组成的
How can the relative position of a ball of gas and dust
星球的相对位置怎么就能影响到人的性格
thousands of light-years away influence someone's personality?
说实话 你自己相信这个说法吗
I mean, do you honestly believe it yourself?
我们每天都能见到活生生的例子
We see living proof every single day.
没错 我确实相信
Yes, I do believe it.
就算我不信 就算我放出了一个基里亚克
And even if I didn't, if I released a Giliac,
那将会引起国家骚动
there would be a national uproar.
人们会拆掉这些墙的
People would tear down these walls!
你的世界不再只是这一颗星球了
Your world is no longer just this planet.
当你发出那条信息的时候 你就已经让自己
When you sent that message, you invited yourselves
进入了一个有着万千不同文化的星系
into a galaxy packed with thousands of different cultures.
你或许应该思想更开明点
You might want to start being a little more open-minded.
所以你们都认为宇宙是混沌的
So you all just think the universe is chaos?
没有秩序 没有任何意义吗
No order? No significance to anything?
我可不想成为有这种想法的群体中的一员
I wouldn't want to be part of a community that believes that.
我们寻找周边自然世界中的各种模式
We look for patterns in the natural world around us.
这是天生好奇
It's in our blood.
我们急切渴望寻求意义
We're desperate to find meaning.
但有时候星星就是星星而已
But sometimes a star is just a star.
我们不应该向外联络
We shouldn't have reached out.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
-先生 如果我们能... -够了
- Sir, if we could just... - Enough!
回去吧 舰长
Go home, Captain.
忘了你们的舰员吧
Forget about your people.
而且拜托你
And please...
忘记天社一二星吧
forget about Regor 2.
长官 如果能再给我们一点点时间
Sir, if we could just have a little more time.
艾德 你在外面都一个月了
Ed, you've been out there a month.
我明白你经历了什么
I understand what you must be going through,
但是有很多内部压力希望奥维尔号♥
but there's a lot of internal pressure to get the Orville
回去正常执行任务
back on active duty.
你不能一直在轨道上等待
You can't wait in orbit forever.
而且...并不是我冷酷
And... not to be unfeeling,
但是我们真的都不知道他们是否还活着
but we don't even know whether they're still alive.
听我说 就再多一周 求你了
Look, just one more week. Please.
我们会派外交使节
We're gonna send a diplomatic envoy
继续尝试确保他们释放我们的军官
to continue trying to secure the release of those officers.
我们绝不会放弃
We won't give up.
但是奥维尔离开的时间到了
But it's time for the Orville to go.
抱歉 艾德
I'm sorry, Ed.
你必须24小时内离开
You're to leave orbit within 24 hours.
佩里通话完毕
Perry out.
你不能就那样把她丢在那里
You can't just leave her down there.
这由不得我
It's not up to me.
我们的武器要比他们的
Our weapons are hundreds of years
先进千百年 我们为什么不能...
more advanced than theirs. Why can't we just...
这正是我们不能做的
That's exactly why we can't.
我们得找到其他的方法
We're gonna have to find another way.
好吧 我们会不会漏掉了什么 有没有
Okay, is there anything we've missed? Anything at all?
舰长 我们查看了所有能找到的信息
Captain, we've been through every piece of info we can find
有关他们的占星系统的
about their astrological system.
我们黑进了他们的图书馆
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表