剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Wait.
你们去看看那块地板下面
Check under the floorboards.
-不 -你会找到一个瓦桑达婴儿
- No. - You'll find a Wasanda child.
不 不 不 罗科
No. No. No, Rokal.
不 不 求求你们不要抢走她
No, no. Please don't take her!
-不要反抗 -不 求求你们不要抢走她
- Don't do it. - No! No! Please don't take her!
不 不要 求求你了
No! No, please!
不要
No! No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要这样 求求你让她留在这里
No, please let her stay. No.
未来的领袖
A future leader.
她的人生有福气了
Her life will be blessed.
不 不要
No, no.
不要 求你了
No! Please!
求求你了 别带走她
Please, no.
这一切立刻在这里结束
This ends here and now.
你想要做什么
What do you intend to do?
我们是基里亚克
We're Giliacs.
天生罪犯 暴♥力♥狂
Born criminals. Violent reprobates.
而且在我看来 按照他们预设的那样去做
And the way I see it, we're within first contact protocol
并没有违背第一次接触的规定
if we're exactly who they want us to be.
这是个太阳帆
It's a solar sail.
我们可以用穿梭艇发射并固定它
We can launch it from a shuttle and position it
所以从这颗星反射回来的光
so that the reflective light from the star
会对天社一二星可见
will be visible from the surface of Regor 2.
所以在天社一人看来 它看起来会像是
So, to the Regorians, it'll look like
消失的基里亚克星重新出现了
the missing Giliac star has reappeared?
没错
Exactly.
那他们的探测系统怎么办
What about their detection systems?
想到了 我们内嵌一个干扰装置
Thought of that. We build in a jamming device
骗过他们的遥测系统
to fool their telemetry.
他们的扫描会证实他们看到的是一颗恒星
Their scans would confirm that what they're seeing is a star.
我们会用微型推进器维持帆的位置
We'd use microthrusters to hold the sail's position.
应该能让它永远保持稳定
Should be able to keep it stable indefinitely.
多快能完成部署
How soon can it be deployed?
12小时之内
Less than 12 hours.
去做吧
Do it.
我们得把大门打开
We have to get the main gate open.
进入
Move in!
我确实为你们感到遗憾
You really do have my pity.
穿梭艇呼叫舰桥
Shuttle to bridge.
我们准备好了
I think we're set here.
告诉他们可以出发了
Tell 'em they're good to go.
穿梭艇 可以起航了
Shuttle, you are cleared for departure.
希望能成功
Hope this works.
会成功的
It'll work.
我觉得会成功的
I think it'll work.
星星不会说谎
The stars don't lie.
它们教导我们
They teach us
基里亚克都是法外之徒
that the Giliacs are lawless.
野蛮人
Savage.
无可救药
And beyond reform.
不论他们是从哪个世界来的
No matter what world they're from.
准备部署
Ready for deployment.
交给你了 兄弟
All you, man.
穿梭艇呼叫奥维尔号♥
Shuttle to Orville.
开始升帆
Hoisting the sail.
调整最终位置
Adjusting for final position.
释放钳夹
Releasing clamps.
启动推进器
Activating thrusters.
武器准备
Arms at the ready!
所有人听我说
Listen to me, all of you.
你们比他们说的更有价值
You're worth more than they tell you.
记住这句话
Remember that.
预备...
And...
快看
Look!
明白了 我会传达
Understood. I'll pass it on.
天体顾问确认了 首席长官
The Celestial Advisory has confirmed, Prefect.
这是一颗恒星
It's a star.
召集紧急会议
Call an emergency session.
这意味着什么
What does it mean?
改变
Change.
*祝你们生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
你们真的应该在食堂开派对的
You really should be doing this in the mess hall.
如果奎尔人现在来袭 我们就完了
If the Krill attacked right now, we'd be screwed.
不不不 一定要在这里
No, no, no, no, it's got to be here.
约翰和我为你们准备了一个特别的礼物
John and I made something special for you guys.
生日快乐
凯莉和柏图斯
怎么了
What?
这很有趣
It is amusing.
我不觉得有趣
I am not amused.
伙计们 太完美了 谢谢你们
Guys, it's perfect. Thank you.
你们真正展现了她的本质
You really captured her essence.
内心深处 她真的就是个卡♥通♥人物
Deep down, she truly is a cartoon.
-别说了 -所以我才这么爱你
- Oh, shush. - It's why I love you.
嗯 嗯 随便吧
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
只晚了四周 不算太糟
Only four weeks late. Not too bad.
嗯
Yeah.
-有消息吗 -有
- Any updates? - Yes.
根据外交官说的
According to the diplomats,
最后一个集中营在今天敞开了
the last of the camps was opened today.
我忘记告诉你了
Oh, and I forgot to tell you:
我又收到了一封尤卡尼娅的信
I got another communiqué from Ukania.
她说她的孩子过得很好
She said that her baby's doing great.
她为她取名为凯莉
And she named her Kelly.
虽然我们在下面遇到了那么多麻烦
Well, you know, with all the trouble we had down there,
如果你对一个女人的人生产生了如此影响
if you made that kind of an impact on a woman's life,
我得说这是相当成功的第一次接触
I would say that's a pretty successful first contact.
舰长 我有一个可能会令人不快的问题
Captain, I have a what might be an uncomfortable question.
等天社一人发现恒星是假的
What's gonna happen when the Regorians
会发生什么
figure out the star is fake?
这其实是个非常好的问题
That's actually a really good question.
我们刚刚欺骗了整个星球
We just lied to an entire planet,
而我不知道伦理上的意义是什么
and I don't know what the ethics of that mean.
但这个谎言意味着
But that lie meant freedom
一部分人口的自♥由♥ 所以...
for an entire portion of the population, so...
简短的回答是 我不知道
The short answer is: I don't know.
等他们的科技发展到
By the time their technology advances
可以拆穿诡计时
to the point where they know the jig is up,
他们可能就不在乎了
they may not even care anymore.
你做得很好 塔拉 非常好
You did good, Talla, really good.
你的前任难以取代 不是开玩笑的
You had big shoes to fill, and I'm not kidding.
但在我看来 你游刃有余
And as far as I'm concerned, you filled them and then some.
所以从现在开始 正式允许你打我了
So, from here on out, you are officially allowed to punch me.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
好了 这是我的派对 我要去跳舞了
Well, it's my party, and I feel like dancing.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表