剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我从没见过这么先进的设备
I have never seen anything like it.
我可能有点找不到方向了
I think I got a little lost.
这里主要是零件和仓库
Well, it's mostly just parts and storage back here.
没什么可看的
Not much to see.
希望我没有违反什么规定
I hope I'm not in breach of any protocol.
当然不会 你是联盟军官
Of course not. You're a Union officer.
这艘战舰所有地方你都能去
You have clearance all over the ship.
即便如此 我不想打扰到别人
Even so, I don't want to get in anybody's hair.
有任何需要
If you need anything,
请尽管开口
don't hesitate to ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在工程部尾部发现了他
I found him in the rear section of engineering.
他看上去在找什么东西
He seemed to be looking for something.
他说了什么没有
Did he say anything?
没说什么 但他就像
Not really, but he acted like
我撞到了他在做些不该做的事
I'd caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to.
让轮机长拉玛检查下有没有任何遗失
Have Chief Lamarr check and see if anything's missing.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
那现在是怎样
So now what?
我们时间剩的不多了
We're running out of time.
梅赛舰长呼叫舰桥
Mercer to bridge.
请帮我连线佩里司令
Get me Admiral Perry.
舰长 现在当务之急是早日签署拉克瓦协定
Captain, it's imperative that the Lak'vai be signed.
在此事上 你代表的是联盟
You're representing the Union in this matter
千万不能搞砸了
and you can't blow it.
长官 奎尔星人明确表示除非我们交出奥林
Sir, the Krill have made it clear they won't even begin
否则他们都不愿意坐下来开始会谈
a dialogue with us unless we give them Orrin.
对于很多没参与挑起战争的人来说
War's a nasty business
战争从来就不是一件令人愉快的事情
for a lot of people who weren't in on starting it.
没有了这个结盟 我们不是凯隆星人的对手
And without this alliance, we're no match for the Kaylon.
所以司令部在考虑
So the admiralty is considering
一份暂定引渡协议
a provisional extradition agreement.
什么
What?
但只有在他的确有罪的情况下
Only if he's guilty,
而且现在也只是在商讨中
and it's just a discussion for now.
司令 如果我们把他移交给奎尔星人
Admiral, if we hand him over to the Krill,
他们会折磨他至死的
they will torture him and kill him.
如果我们不移交 条约也将没有可能
And if we don't, there will be no treaty,
无数更多的人会丧生
and billions more could die.
他的工作记录呢
What about his service record?
这个人已经在奎尔的监狱呆了20年
I mean, the guy just spent 20 years in a Krill prison.
我们怎么还可以考虑把他再送回去
How the hell can we even think about sending him back?
没有人否认他的英勇行为
No one is disputing his heroism,
但我们需要更多的信息
but we need more information.
舰长 当务之急是你查清
Captain, it's imperative that you find out
这个人是不是真如他们所指控的那样有罪
if this man is guilty of what they're charging him with.
我们会尽全力
We'll do our best.
我们现在就是这种人了
Is this who we are now?
我们需要线索 要快
We need a lead and fast.
你个疯子
You maniacs!
你搞砸了
You blew it up!
去死吧
Oh, damn you!
好的 注意看 注意了
Okay, watch this. Watch this.
去死吧 混球
Oh, damn you! Oh, the hell!
准备好了吗
Get ready.
来了
Here it comes.
他一直都在地球上
He was on Earth the whole time.
是不是 是不是很疯狂
Isn't that..? Isn't that nuts?
你能看出这个吗
Did you see that coming?
不过你不用担心
Hey, you know, you don't have to worry.
真正的地球不是像这样的
The real Earth isn't like that.
我知道你从没见过 但它真的很棒
I know you've never seen it, but it's really cool.
或许哪天你♥爸♥爸会带你去那儿
Maybe some day your dad'll take you there.
请进
Come in.
-艾德 你来了 -在做什么呢
- Ed, hey. - What's going on?
我在给蕾娜上个古典电影速成班
Oh, I was just giving Leyna a crash course in the classics.
真不错
Great.
我可以和你谈谈吗
Listen, can I talk to you for a second?
-当然 怎么了 -私下谈
- Sure. What's up? - Privately?
怎么了
What is it?
关于奥林 如果有任何我需要知道的
Look, if there's anything I should know about Orrin,
现在最好就告诉我
now is the time to tell me.
比如什么
Like what?
他有说过什么吗
Has he said anything?
有任何事情表明
Anything at all to indicate
他可能违反了停战协议
that he might have violated the cease-fire?
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
艾德 这个人是我认识的最尽职的军官之一
Ed, the-the guy is one of the most dedicated officers I've ever known.
发生什么了
Wha... What's going on?
司令部在考虑
The admirals are considering
一份暂定引渡协议
a provisional extradition agreement
在他的确有罪的情况下
if he's guilty.
等等 你不会服从照做了吧
Wait. You wouldn't follow through with it?
我现在只是需要尽可能多的信息
I just need as much information as I can get right now.
艾德 他所做的都是为了生存
Ed, all he's done is survive.
他独自一人抚养那个女孩长大
He raised that girl by himself.
她在这个世上除了他没有其他人了
She doesn't have anyone else in this world but him.
戈登 我跟你是一边的 好吗
Gordon, I'm on your side, all right?
但我越早知道发生了什么
But the sooner I know what's going on,
我越早能想到办法帮到他
the sooner I can figure out a way to help this guy
而不用背叛联盟
without selling out the Union.
现在 就告诉我他有没有说过任何话
Now, just tell me if he said anything.
他只是说过他认为和解是种错误
He just said he thinks the peace is a mistake.
他那样说的吗
He said that?
对啊 那又怎样
Yeah. What-what... what of it?
你知道吗
You know what?
我也觉得那是个错误
I think it's a mistake, too.
拜托 你不是真心那么觉得的
Come on, you don't mean that.
不 我就是这么觉得的
Yeah, I do.
他们就是杀人狂魔 原教旨主义狂热分子
They're butchering, fundamentalist fanatics.
我们都不应该搭理他们
We shouldn't even be talking to them!
戈登 你没这么蠢 别让他迷惑了你
Gordon, you're smarter than that. Don't let him get in your head.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
你嫉妒了
You're jealous.
我没有嫉妒 我能嫉妒什么
I'm not jealous. What am I jealous of?
我们的友谊
Our friendship.
奥林和我认识的比我俩更久
Orrin and I have known each other longer than you and I have.
我们很亲密 你不喜欢那样
We're close, and you don't like that.
这太离谱了 我们现在是小学六年级吗
That's insane. What are we, in sixth grade here?
我觉得是的
I guess so.
戈登 我只是想做正确的事情
Look, Gordon, I'm just trying to do the right thing.
正确的事情是去保护他
The right thing is to protect him.
他是联盟军官 做好你的工作
He's a Union officer! Do your job!
等我想清楚我的工作是什么 会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I figure out what that is.
你好呀 电影好看吗
Hey, there. How was the movie?
我觉得她看了那个曲折的结局
Oh, I... I think she saw the twist ending coming.
她很聪明的
She's a smart one.
奥林
Orrin?
你没有违反停战协议 对吗
You... you didn't violate the cease-fire, did you?
什么
Wh-What?
艾德跟我说了
Ed told me.
司令在考虑引渡事宜
The admirals are talking extradition.
这些毒蛇
Political snakes.
-我们需要立刻行动 -什么
- We need to act now. -Huh?
我们有个办法阻止和解一事
There's a way we can stop this peace from happening.
我只需要一艘穿梭艇 能帮我弄来吗
All I need is a shuttle. Can you get me one?
穿梭艇 奥林 你在说什么
A shuttle? Orrin, what are you talking about?
你比我更不相信这次和解
You don't believe in this peace any more
给我弄一艘穿梭艇 我可以阻止他
than I do. Get me a shuttle. I can stop it.
怎么弄
How?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表