剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
你要么开枪打我 要么相信我
you can either shoot me or trust me.
一会见
I'll see you soon.
指挥官 我收到梅赛舰长的求救信♥号♥♥
Commander, I am picking up a distress signal from Captain Mercer.
用的是奎尔人的频率
On a Krill frequency.
奎尔人
Krill?
跟踪坐标
Track the coordinates.
那是一个距离2.6光年的行星系统
It is a planetary system 2.6 light-years away.
戈登 设定航线 以最快速度前进
Gordon, set a course. Maximum speed.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
他们来了 我们得走了
They're coming. We got to go.
你发送信♥号♥♥了吗
Did you send the signal?
发了 有四个人正往这边来
Yeah. There are four of them, headed this way.
我不能出去
I cannot go outside.
有阳光
The sunlight.
我们走
Come on.
求救信♥号♥♥是从星系的第四个星球
The distress signal is emanating
发出来的
from the fourth planet in the system.
指挥官
Commander.
一艘奎尔战舰
A Krill ship.
残骸而已
What's left of it.
戈登 柏图斯 坐穿梭艇去找舰长
Gordon, Bortus, take a shuttle and find the captain.
是的 指挥官
Aye, Commander.
我已经找到求救信♥号♥♥位置
I have located the distress beacon.
生物体征显示有一个人类
Bio-signs show one human,
一个奎尔人
one Krill.
没有地方着陆
There is no place to land.
别担心 我会找地方着陆的
Don't worry. I'll make it work.
怎么做
How?
伙计 我可是驾驶员
Hey, man, I'm a pilot.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
是联邦穿梭艇
A Union shuttle.
对
Yeah.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我不会允许自己被俘虏
I will not allow myself to be taken prisoner.
特雷雅 别这么做
Teleya, don't do this.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
特雷雅 赶紧把枪给我
Teleya, give me the damn gun.
我要正式声明 这么做不对
I want to go on record here: this is not right.
我们很快就会知道了
Well, we'll find out.
艾德 她囚禁了一名联邦官员
Ed, she impersonated a Union officer,
她绑♥架♥了你
she abducted you,
-而且她差点杀了你 -我还活着
- and she could've killed you. - I'm alive now.
这不能改变她是敌方战斗人员的事实
That does not change the fact that she's an enemy combatant.
这是上将级的决定
This is for the admiralty to decide.
-你没有这个权利 -反对已记下
- You do not have the authority. - Objection noted.
-你可能会上军事法庭 -记下了
- You could be court-martialed. - Noted.
特雷雅
Teleya,
我要你联♥系♥你的族人
I want you to contact your people.
让他们派一艘战舰来接你
Tell 'em to send a ship to come pick you up.
我不明白
I do not understand.
我要放你走
I'm letting you go.
瞧瞧这个
Would you look at that.
不是每天都能看到
Not every day you see
这种战舰不火力全开的
one of those without its guns blazing.
我不明白为什么艾德要这么做
I don't understand why Ed's doing this.
上将们会把他碎尸万段的
The admirals are gonna cut him to pieces.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe. Maybe not.
全都取决于他们是否认为他的决定有价值
It all depends if they find value in his decision.
没错 但为什么冒这个险
Yeah, but why take the risk?
尤其是为了一个想要你命的人
Especially for someone who wanted you dead.
上尉 这就是指挥官的职责
Lieutenant, that's command.
还想当吗
Still interested?
如果你认为释放我
If you believe releasing me
能改善我们两个种族间的关系
will somehow improve relations between our people,
就是沉迷于又一个幻想了
you are indulging another fantasy.
我们种族的缺陷
Defect of my species.
我们永远不放弃希望
We never give up hope.
帮我个忙 好吗
Just do me a favor, okay?
把这个信息带给你的族人
Take a message back to your people:
我们可以继续争斗 也可以协商
We can keep fighting each other, or we can talk.
好吧
Very well.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What is it?
比利·乔尔精选辑
Best of Billy Joel.
还有 如果什么时候你又想办电影之夜
And...if you ever get the itch to do movie night again,
你知道去哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel
♪她的微笑迷死人♪
♪She can kill with a smile♪
♪她的明眸灼痛心♪
♪She can wound with her eyes♪
♪漫不经心小谎言♪
♪And she can ruin your faith♪
♪却让我迷醉♪
♪With her casual lies♪
♪她只会展现♪
♪And she only reveals♪
♪她想让你看到的♪
♪What she wants you to see♪
♪像孩子般掩饰自己♪
♪She hides like a child♪
♪但我心中的她永远是魅力女人♪
♪But she's always a woman to me♪
♪她只关心自己♪
♪She takes care of herself♪
♪如果情愿也会等待♪
♪She can wait if she wants♪
♪但她总是令人无法琢磨♪
♪She's ahead of her time♪
♪她从不会筋疲力尽♪
♪And she never gives out♪
♪她从不会轻易放弃♪
♪And she never gives in♪
♪她只是经常改变主意♪
♪She just changes her mind♪
♪她时而温柔时而刁蛮♪
♪She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cool♪
♪她率性而为♪
♪But she can do as she pleases♪
♪特立独行♪
♪She's nobody's fool♪
♪她像天使一样纯洁无邪♪
♪And she can't be convicted♪
♪无所顾忌♪
♪She's earned her degree♪
♪但你注定无处可逃 唯有承受忧郁♪
♪And the most she will do is throw shadows at you♪
♪但我心中的她永远是魅力女人♪
♪But she's always a woman to me♪
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表