剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
It does not.
你没有和格雷森指挥官打招呼
You did not bother to greet Commander Grayson.
自打你站在这儿
And you have not acknowledged her presence
你也没有认可她的存在
since you have been standing here.
听着 我并不想夹在你们中间...
Listen, guys, I'd rather not get in the middle of...
不
No.
请你留下
Please, stay.
你极少离开我们的房♥间
You rarely leave our quarters
也极少和舰员交流
or socialize with the crew.
你坚持那些一无是处的传统
You cling to traditions that serve no useful purpose.
你的想法依然闭塞 而且你想
Your mind remains closed, and you wish to raise our child
把我们的孩子也养成这种无知的人
to embrace this ignorance.
舰桥呼叫格雷森指挥官
Bridge to Commander Grayson.
四艘莫克兰穿梭艇正飞往星球表面
Four Moclan shuttles are heading for the surface.
报告
Report.
穿梭艇没有回应
No response from the shuttles,
莫克兰战舰刚刚启动了防护罩
and the Moclan ship just raised its deflectors.
呼叫他们
Hail them.
频道打开
Channel open.
贾科舰长
Captain Jakohn.
你不介意告诉我你在干什么吧
You mind telling me what the hell you're doing?
我们被命令逮捕那些聚居地居民
We were given orders to apprehend the colonists.
她们将会被送回莫克勒斯星
They are to be returned to Moclus,
她们会在那里受到应得的惩罚
where they will answer for their crimes.
不要干预
Do not interfere.
帮我接联盟总部
Get me Union Central.
这绝对不可接受
This is absolutely unacceptable.
立刻命令你们的战舰解除战备状态
Order your ship to stand down immediately.
聚居地及其居民属于我们管辖
The colony and its inhabitants fall under our jurisdiction.
你愿意为此发动战争吗
You would go to war over this?
他们走私我们星球的婴孩
They've been smuggling infants
已经几十年了
off our planet for decades.
或许你们没像我们一样保护自己的孩子
Perhaps you do not protect your children as we do.
大使 请别让此事失控
Ambassador, let's not let this get out of hand.
我们会找到外交解决方案
We can and will find a diplomatic solution.
那就拿出一个我们能接受的方案
Then present one that is acceptable to us!
我们需要与委员会商量
We've got to confer with the council.
长官 凯莉就在星云那里
Sir, Kelly's out there.
我不能就让她回去袖手旁观
I can't just tell her to sit back and do nothing.
你让她坚守不动
You tell her to hold tight.
奥维尔号♥不会采取任何
The Orville will take no provocative action
-会使事态升级的挑衅行为 -但长官
-that could escalate the situation. - But Sir --
据说
That being said,
星云内的通讯质量很差
communications can be spotty inside a nebula.
你的讯息可能无法到达
Your message may not get through.
你在说什么 当然可以到达
What are you talking about? Of course it'll get through.
我们刚增加了新的通讯列阵作为...对
We just got a new communications array as a part... Oh, right.
没错 抱歉 我今天忙昏头了
Yes. Sorry. It's been a long day.
指挥官 我们收到了地球的信息
Commander, we're receiving a transmission from Earth.
是舰长
It's the captain.
终于来了 接通
Finally. Put him on.
艾德 我们一直在尝试联♥系♥你
Ed, we've been trying to reach you.
这里简直乱成一团了
Things have all gone to hell out here.
我知道 你们情况如何
I know. What's your status?
我们这边一艘穿梭艇已经准备妥当
I have a shuttle prepped and ready.
你需要帮我拿到许可 才能前往
You got to get me clearance to go down there
保护那个聚居地
and protect that colony.
官方的命令是让你原地待命
Official orders are to hold your position.
什么
What?
非官方的命令嘛...
Unofficial orders are...
该干什么干什么
go work on your tan.
柏图斯 你负责指挥
Bortus, you have the conn.
指挥官 你不能独自前去
Commander, you are not going down there alone.
这可能会摧毁你的职业生涯
This could be a career-ender.
我不能让任何人冒这个风险
I can‘t ask anyone else to risk it.
你负责指挥 这是命令
Take the conn. That's an order.
我必须违背这个命令
I must disobey that order.
柏图斯 那些是莫克兰人
Bortus, those are Moclans.
你可能不得不朝自己人开火
You may have to fire on your own people.
指挥官 我们是在浪费时间
Commander, we are wasting time.
塔拉 舰桥由你负责
Talla, you have the bridge.
他们用牵引光束锁定了我们
They have locked onto us with a tractor beam.
全部能量集中到防护罩上
Full power to the deflectors.
-没效果 -该死的
- No effect. - Son of a bitch.
红色警戒 艾萨克 瞄准他们的发射器
Go to red alert. Isaac, target their emitters.
等等 如果你朝那艘战舰开火
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on. If you fire on that ship,
-这可是引战行为 -当然
- that's an act of war. - It sure is.
莫克兰人是联盟的一员
The Moclans are members of the Union.
你不能自行决定 让凯莉决定
You can't make that call on your own. Get Kelly on the comm.
凯莉不能下这种命令
Kelly's never gonna give that order.
如果她不考虑自己的职业 我也可以
If she can end her career, so can I.
-艾萨克 -发射器已经瞄准
- Isaac? - Emitters targeted.
开火
Fire.
快走
起来
快走
给你们一次警告
I'll give you one warning.
放下武器 离人群远一点
Lower your weapons and walk away from those people.
立刻照做
Do it now.
不要干预 人类
Do not interfere, human.
这跟你们无关
This does not concern you.
典型的男人 不听别人的话
Typical guy-- never listens.
右舷防护罩失灵
Starboard shields are failing.
四层五层甲板船体损坏
Hull damage on decks D and E.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
如果我能将咱们带出轨道
If I can take us out of orbit
带回星云 那么自然中的电磁干扰
and back into the nebula, the natural E.M. Interference
会让其瞄准扫描仪失效
will confuse their targeting scanners.
去做吧 快点
Do it. Go.
这是个内部问题
This problem is an internal matter
应该由莫克兰人自行解决
for the Moclans to handle themselves.
联盟委员会不是治安机构
The Union Council is not a policing body.
我不得不同意
I must reluctantly agree.
如果联盟将意愿
If the Union imposes its will
强加于莫克勒斯星 就会开创危险的先例
on Moclus, it sets a dangerous precedent.
-下一次会针对谁 -如果你继续
- Who will be next? - If you continue
放任他们压♥迫♥自己的族人
to let them oppress their own people,
这又会立下怎样的先例
what kind of precedent does that set?
与其被迫遵守联盟的道德守则
We will renounce the Union before we allow it
我们宁可退出联盟
to force-feed us its own code of ethics.
大使 如果你们脱离联盟
Ambassador, if you secede,
凯隆人就有机会摧毁我们所有人
you'll be opening the door for the Kaylon to destroy us all.
除非奎尔人放弃联盟
Unless the Krill allied themselves with us
转而与我们结盟
instead of the Union.
他们很有可能
It is likely they would
会跟着武器走
follow the weapons.
司令 容我说几句
Admiral, if I may.
大使 仅凭莫克兰人和奎尔人
Ambassador, the Moclans and the Krill
无法阻止凯隆人 你心知肚明
can't stop the Kaylon alone, and you know it.
莫克勒斯星会被摧毁
Moclus would be destroyed.
但星云中的那颗小小的星球
But that little planet inside the nebula
也许足够微不足道 能逃过一劫
might just be insignificant enough to fly under the radar,
如果真是如此
and if that happens,
星系中幸存的莫克兰人
the only Moclans left in the galaxy
将全部都是女性
would be female.
不过 你们依然会是单性别种族
But, hey, you'd still be a single-sex species.
如果主席允许
With the chairperson's permission,
我希望能提出一项临时的妥协方案
I would like to propose a provisional compromise.
请说 哈尔西司令
Proceed, Admiral Halsey.
我提议如下条款
These are the terms I suggest:
联盟同意目前不承认
The Union agrees not to recognize the sovereignty
聚居地的主♥权♥
of the colony at this time,
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表