剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第十集
以联盟赋予我的权力
By the authority vested in me by the Planetary Union,
我在此向你 亚飞特中尉
I hereby present you, Lieutenant Yaphit,
授予蓝宝石勋章 感谢你在凯隆争端中做出
with the Sapphire Star for extraordinary heroism
超出职责范围的大无畏事迹
beyond the call of duty during the Kaylon conflict.
这是我的日常职责 舰长
All in a day's work, Captain.
好了 酒来啦
Okay, okay. Here we go.
每人一杯阿里德兰伏特加
Eldorian vodka shots for everybody.
不行 我喝不了那种酒
Oh, no. No, I cannot do a shot of that stuff.
-来吧 快喝吧 -赶紧喝
- Come on, man. Just do it. - Come on. Just do it.
不行 我的身体受不了阿里德兰伏特加
I can't-- My body will not tolerate Eldorian vodka.
赶紧干了
Just down it. Go.
好吧 这样 我喝一小口 行吗
Okay-- You know-- I'll take a small sip. How about that?
-一小口 -这样吧 我数三声
- Small sip. - I mean, look, on the count of three,
我们一起干杯
we'll all do it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
确实是好酒 你们说得没错
That is good stuff. You weren't lying.
你刚才倒在地上了
You just dumped it on the floor.
舰桥呼叫梅赛舰长
Bridge to Captain Mercer.
我得接一下 梅赛收到 请讲
Gotta take that. Mercer here. Go ahead.
舰长 佩里将军通过一级通道打来电♥话♥
Sir, admiral Perry is calling on a Priority One channel.
他需要立刻与你和格雷森指挥官通话
He needs to speak with you and Commander Grayson immediately.
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你们在举办典礼
I heard there was a ceremony.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没关系 您的电♥话♥来得正是时候
No, your timing was great for me, actually.
舰长 我有历史性的消息要告诉你
Captain, I have historic news.
奎尔准备好与我们谈和平条约了
The Krill are ready to negotiate a peace treaty.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是因为凯隆的威胁吗
Is this because of the Kaylon threat?
这是主要原因
That's the primary reason.
不过我们怀疑奎尔的权力结构内
But we suspect there may also be progressive elements
可能有些"进步份子"在显示自己的实力
within the Krill power structure who are flexing a bit of muscle.
无论原因如何
Regardless of the cause,
我们几年来一直很渴望能有机会沟通
we've been trying to open a dialogue with them for years.
我们希望凯隆一战后的停战协议
We were hoping the cease-fire after the battle with the Kaylon
能够让我们有机会谈谈 果然成功了
would lead to talks, and it looks like it has.
司令 这是天大的好消息
Admiral, this is incredible news,
但是我很好奇 为什么会打给我们
but I'm just curious, why call us?
因为你们将主要负责
Because you're going to shepherd the signing
-拉克瓦协定的签订 -什么协定
- of the Lak'vai Pact. - The what?
在奎尔的政♥治♥流程中
In the Krill political process,
似乎是和平条约之前的一个环节
it's a sort of prelude to a peace treaty.
这是为了表示双方都会带着十足的诚开始谈判
It indicates that both parties will approach the table in good faith.
长官 恕我冒昧
Sir, with all due respect,
不过您应该有几百个外交官
you must have hundreds of diplomats
比我们更适合这次的任务
who are more qualified for this.
说实话 没有人有资格
To be honest, there's no one who's qualified.
我们与奎尔唯一的长♥期♥直接交集
The only direct, long-term dealing we've had
就是你和马洛伊中尉
with the Krill is the undercover mission
执行卧底任务的那次
conducted by you and Lieutenant Malloy.
当然 还有你和一位奎尔女性
And of course, your... relationship
-在她潜入你的星舰时感情关系 -好
- with the Krill woman who infiltrated your ship. - Yeah.
司令 你希望我们做什么
Admiral, what do you want us to do?
12小时后 你们会与奎尔舰达沃洛克
You're to rendezvous with the Krill vessel Davoro'kos
在塔拉兹三号♥会合
in 12 hours at Tarazed Three.
-达沃洛克 -没错
- The Davoro'kos. - Yes.
-意思是"引血者" -挺酷的
- It means "Bringer of blood." - Oh, that's cool.
那艘舰会带着一支
The ship will be carrying
奎尔大使分队
a Krill ambassadorial detachment.
你们将在指挥室接见对方
You'll host them in the briefing room.
如果能够成功签署拉克瓦协定
If you can secure the signing of the Lak'vai,
就能够为今后
it throws the door wide open
司令们进行正式的条约谈判奠定基础
for the admirals to begin official treaty negotiations.
明白 我们会尽力的
Understood. We'll do our best.
祝你好运 舰长 这是划时代的举措
Good luck, Captain. This is momentous.
你现在后悔没喝酒了吧
Bet you wish you'd had that shot.
舰长 有奎尔舰靠近
Captain, the Krill vessel is approaching.
要开启防护罩吗
Should we raise deflectors?
先不用吧 拿出点诚意来
Leave them down. Let's show a little trust.
长官 附近还有另外一艘舰
Sir, there is another vessel in range.
是一架奎尔穿梭艇
It is a Krill shuttle.
奎尔舰正在向它开火
The Krill vessel is firing on it.
他们居然对自己的穿梭艇开火吗
They're firing on their own shuttle?
奎尔穿梭艇在呼叫我们
The Krill shuttle is hailing us.
接通
Put them on.
穿梭艇呼叫联盟星舰 我遭到了攻击
Shuttle to Union vessel, I am under attack!
请求紧急停靠
Request emergency docking!
柏图斯 打开起降台舱门
Bortus, open the bay doors,
-启用防护罩 -是 长官
- then raise deflectors. - Aye, sir.
-塔拉 把门打开 -马上
- Talla, get the door open! - On it.
他昏迷了 但是状态稳定
He's unconscious but stable.
芬恩呼叫医疗舱
Finn to sickbay.
我需要一支医疗小组过来
I need a full medical team down here!
没事的 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
不要
No...
没事的
It's okay.
这只是医疗扫描仪
It's... it's just a medscanner.
-戈登 控制一下操作台 -是 长官
- Gordon, secure the main console. - Aye, sir.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
奥林
Orrin...
爱国者之血
请立刻将那个人类交给我们 舰长
You will hand over the human to us immediately, Captain.
我们本来要会面进行和平谈判
You were firing on one of your own shuttles
你却向自己的穿梭艇开火
during a rendezvous for peace talks.
你告诉我怎么回事 否则我什么都不会做
I'm not doing anything until I know what's going on.
你们现在收留的罪犯
The criminal that you are currently harboring
毁掉了四艘奎尔舰
is responsible for destroying four Krill vessels.
-发生了什么 -三艘战舰
- What happened? - Three of the ships
在过去30天内被毁
were destroyed in the past 30 days.
就在停战协议之后
After the cease-fire!
一个人怎么能凭一艘穿梭艇造成这么大的破坏
How could one person do that kind of damage with a shuttle?
一艘偷来的穿梭艇
A stolen shuttle.
而且他拥有一件非常有力的武器
And he is in possession of a very powerful weapon.
-什么武器 -我们不知道
- What weapon? - We do not know.
一场合适的审问可以得出答案
A proper interrogation will yield answers.
我们搜索了穿梭艇
We searched the shuttle.
没有找到任何武器
We didn't find any weapons.
只有生活必需品和医用补给
Just some survival items and medical supplies.
听着 你和你的代表为什么不
Look, why don't you and the delegation
来奥维尔号♥呢 我们可以面对面谈谈
come over to the Orville, and we can speak in person?
很好 我们马上到
Very well. Expect our arrival presently.
柏图斯 将穿梭艇
Bortus, have the damaged
-转移到一号♥货舱 -遵命 长官
- shuttle moved to cargo bay one. -Aye, sir.
塔拉 我需要一点时间
Talla, I need a little time
调查我们的不速之客
to get some information on our guest.
你有没有办法拖住奎尔人
Is there any way you could stall the Krill?
我可以引证几条登船规章
I think I can cite a few boarding regulations
也许会花点时间
that might take some time.
多谢
Thanks.
奥林和我是死党
Orrin and I were best friends.
从上学时期一直到联合队
From grade school all the way through Union Point.
我们那时都二十出头
We were both in our early twenties,
都驻扎在73号♥哨站
and we were stationed on Outpost 73.
奥林和他的妻子住在那里
Orrin was living there with his wife
还有刚出生的女儿蕾娜
and their newborn daughter, Leyna,
接着奎尔人就突袭了哨站
when the Krill made a surprise attack on the outpost.
奥林的妻子被杀了 他和女儿不知所踪
Orrin's wife was killed, and he and his daughter disappeared.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
没人再听说过他们
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表