剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
所以很容易觉得他们不重要
that it's easy to think that they don't matter.
但当你站在那样一个房♥间里
But then you stand in a room like that,
就会发现...
and you realize...
这曾是他们的世界
this used to be their world.
对他们来说 跟我们眼中自己的世界同样真实
And it was just as alive to them as ours is to us.
哥们 你没在里头嗑药吧
Hey, man, you didn't do, like, drugs in there, right?
没有没有 这是自然的兴奋感
No, no, no, no. This is... It's a totally natural high.
我只是觉得从新的角度看到了宇宙
I just felt like I saw the universe in a new light,
让我情绪激昂
and it was a rush.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I hear you.
记得用理智的眼光看待这一切
Just keep a sanity check on all this.
好吗 我知道看起来很真实
All right? I know it seems real,
但这并不是真的
but it's not.
只是电脑模拟
It's a computer simulation.
那女孩已经死了三百五十多年了
That girl's been dead for three and a half centuries.
我知道
I know.
《今日美国报》
天啊 他们当时濒临气候灾难
God. They were on the verge of a major climate disaster,
居然还有一整页牙齿美白广♥告♥
and there's a whole page about teeth whitening.
人类没灭绝 真是奇迹
It's a miracle the human race survived.
科亚立呼叫格雷森
Keyali to Grayson.
-说吧 -您现在能来舰桥吗
- Go ahead. - Can you please come to the bridge?
出了...一点状况
There's, um... there's an issue.
这就来
On my way.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
那是什么味儿
What's that smell?
指挥官
Ah. Commander.
柏图斯
You know, Bortus,
你快下班了
your shift is over soon,
不如你提前结束 回去吧
so why don't you just knock off early.
您确定吗
Are you certain?
嗯 走吧 没关系的
Yeah, go. It's all good.
谢谢 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
我和艾德会找他谈谈的
Ed and I will talk to him.
恢复模拟
Resume simulation.
*我曾有时间写一本书*
* I've had time to write a book *
*描绘你的举止和外表*
* About the way you act and look *
*但我连一段都未写完*
* But I haven't got a paragraph *
*总被脑中纷纷思绪打断*
* Words are always getting in my way *
*总之 我爱你*
* Anyway, I love you *
*我只想告诉你这一点*
* That's all I have to tell you *
*我只有这句话要说*
* That's all I've got to say *
*现在我想直抒心臆*
* And now I'd like to make a speech *
*关于深深打动我的爱*
* About the love that touches me *
*但我笨拙结巴 会惹你发笑*
* But stumbling, I would make you laugh *
*觉得自己舌头如粘土般僵硬*
* Feel as though my tongue were made of clay *
*总之 我爱你*
* Anyway, I love you *
*我只想告诉你这一点*
* That's all I have to tell you *
*我只有这句话要说*
* That's all I've got to say *
*我只有这句话要说*
* That's all I've got to say *
*我只有这句话要说*
* That's all I've got to say *
我每次在舞台上表演
Every time I'm up there,
都幻想台下有唱片大制♥作♥人
I have this fantasy about some big record exec
在人群中看着我 然后当场跟我签约
watching me from the crowd and signing me on the spot.
那我就能打给我上司 跟他说
Then I get to call my boss and say,
"把你的名牌包塞菊花里吧
"Stick your designer handbags up your butt.
老娘不干了"
I quit."
唱得真好
That's beautiful.
我还是不敢相信你唱得这么好
I still can't believe how good you are.
跟我房♥东说去吧
Tell it to my landlord.
不 是真的 如果让对的人听见你唱歌♥
No, seriously, I-I think if the right person heard you,
你会成为巨星
you'd be a huge success.
但我都不用变成超级巨星
But I don't even have to be a huge success.
我只想有钱到能体会到有钱人的不开心
I just want to be rich enough to be unhappy
但又没钱多到会痛苦不堪的程度
but not enough to be miserable.
有道理
Fair enough.
不 比那更重要的是 我只是觉得
No, more important than that, I just think it would be nice
如果能被别人记住会挺好的
to be remembered for something.
你懂吗
You know?
我们都在这个星球上经历生死
I mean, we all live and die on this planet, and...
大部分人都被遗忘了
most of us are just forgotten.
我觉得这世上没什么比这个更伤感了
To me, there's nothing sadder about the world than that.
作为一个
Well, a-as someone
众所皆知 不时会高歌♥一曲的人
who's been known to belt out a tune now and then,
我认为自己对音乐略懂一二
I think I know a thing or two about music.
你是真的有才华
You're the real deal.
你还会唱歌♥呢
You sing?
对 少年时期学过
Yeah. Took lessons when I was teenager
就在我发现唱歌♥是撩妹的好办法之后
as soon as I figured out it was a good way to get girls.
我们是不是有空该合唱一曲
Well, maybe we'll have to do a song together sometime.
你叫我 我就出来了
Just rattle my cage. I'll come out.
好的
Okay.
我冒昧问一下
So, if I can ask...
你上一段感情为何分手
...what happened with your last relationship?
有很多原因
Mm. It was a lot of things.
我遇见他的时候
And by the time I met him,
已经交往过够多废物了 我当时很愤世嫉俗
I'd been with enough losers that I was pretty cynical.
说实话
I mean, let's face it.
这个城市大部分男人都不值得约会第二次
In this town, most guys aren't worth a second date.
但克雷格不一样
But Greg was different.
我爸也叫这个名字
Oh, that-that's my dad's name.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
他也是飞行员吗
Is he a pilot, too?
不 他是建筑师
No, no. Construction.
负责建太空站
He builds space stations.
什么
Huh?
给孩子玩的玩具太空站
Toy space stations f-for kids.
小小的玩具太空站
Little-little toy space stations
中间装着牛轧糖 类似那样的
with nougat in the center. That kind of thing.
你刚说你的克雷格怎么了
So, you were saying about your Greg?
他热情 聪明 风趣
Well, uh, he was passionate and intelligent and funny,
我几乎是对他一见钟情了
and I fell for him almost immediately.
但他没有责任感
But he was irresponsible.
他从没有过一份正经工作
He never really had a steady job.
他像个长不大的孩子
He wasn't interested in being an adult.
虽然我们很相爱
And as much as we loved each other,
但我觉得我厌倦每次晚饭都是我出钱了
I think I just got tired of paying for dinner.
你真是个很不错的倾听者
You're a really good listener.
真好笑
Ha! That's hilarious.
为什么
Why?
在我们那里 大家都觉得
Well, where I come from, people think
我是一个永远不知道什么时候闭嘴的人
I'm the guy that never knows when to shut up.
我完全不这么觉得
Oh, I don't see that at all.
可能在你身边不一样
Well, I guess I'm just different around you.
我从没遇见过你这样的人
I've never met anybody like you.
一定是接触的女孩不是很多
Oh, you must not meet many girls.
不 我遇过很多女孩
No, no, I meet a lot of girls.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不 我不是说...
Oh, no, I-I didn't mean...
我没跟很多女孩发生过什么 我只是
I don't... I don't do stuff with a lot of girls. I... I just...
在我们那里
Where I'm from,
没有你这样的女孩
you're one of a kind.
你是哪里人
And where are you from?
纽泽西
New Jersey.
纽泽西没有
They don't have retail workers
在音乐圈逐梦失败的售货员吗
with failing music careers in New Jersey?
我身边的就没有
Not in my neighborhood.
这是什么
What is it?
我的电♥话♥
It's my number.
我发现派对上没给你我的号♥码
I realized I never gave it to you at the party.
-好 -每周我都会在我家
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表