剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
at the molecular level as our Kelly.
唯一的区别是
The only difference is,
她大概年轻了七岁
she's approximately seven years younger.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
指挥官
Commander.
我知道这会听着很疯狂 但是
I know this is gonna sound insane, but
她是你
she's you.
不可能 我是我
That's impossible. I'm me.
医生 这里到底是什么情况
Doctor, what the hell is going on here?
艾德
Ed?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
指挥官
Commander.
她是你
She is you.
七年前的你
Seven years ago.
你再说一遍
Say that one more time.
拉玛主管和我提出了一个假设
Chief Lamarr and I have formulated a hypothesis.
我们遇到的引力波
The gravitational wave we encountered
增强了由阿诺夫博士仪器产生的时间场
amplified the temporal field generated by Dr. Aronov's device.
这样的话 时间场能量的峰值
In this case, the spike in field energy
也许足以把过去的格雷森指挥官
may have been sufficient to transport
传送到现在这个时空
Commander Grayson's past self into our present.
你能逆转它吗
Can you reverse it?
简而言之 不知道
The short answer is, we don't know.
好了 我有一个很基础的问题
Okay, I have a pretty basic question.
如果她真的是过去的我
If she really is me from the past,
为什么我什么都不记得
why don't I remember all of this?
如果我们最后没办法反转
And if it turns out we can't reverse it,
我怎么还在这里
why am I here at all?
有可能当格雷森中尉
It is possible that when Lieutenant Grayson
被从过去抽取出来的时候
was extracted from the past,
一条新的时间线产生了
a new timeline was generated.
也可能原来的时间线断裂了
Or, perhaps, the original timeline fractured;
我们不知道
we do not know.
那剩下的人呢
Well, what about the rest of us?
我说 为啥这里没有小戈登
I mean, how come there's not a young Gordon
或是青春期的柏图斯
or pubescent Bortus walking around?
事件发生的时候
Commander Grayson was closest
格雷森指挥官距离设备最近
in proximity to the device at the time of the event.
为啥是七年
Why seven years?
我们对此也有一个理论
We have a theory about that, too.
艾萨克在这项研究上可能比自己所意识到的
Isaac may have been farther along in his research
走的更远
than he realized.
指挥官 当引力波袭来的时候
Commander, what exactly
你心里到底想的是什么
were you thinking about when the wave hit?
是昨晚
Well... last night,
艾德和我聊到第一次约会的事情
Ed and I were talking about our first date.
我想的就是那个
And I was thinking about that.
那是昨天
That was yesterday.
我们昨天去约会了
We went out yesterday.
所以你认为凯莉的想法导致了这些
So you're saying Kelly's thoughts did this?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但这是量子物理学
but that's quantum physics.
即便在凯隆星
Even on Kaylon,
有意识的观察者与量子层面的事件
the relationship of a conscious observer
在时间和空间上的关系
to quantum-level events in time and space
依然没有被完全理解
is not fully understood.
这也是我的研究课题的一部分
It was part of the subject of my research.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我也要
Me, too.
我不知道食物合成器要如何
I don't know how the food synthesizers are gonna
复♥制♥足够的红酒给两个凯莉
replicate enough wine for two Kellys.
时间论我只得到B+
I got a B-plus in temporal theory.
我还以为这么多人里只有你能得到A
I would have thought you, of all people, would've gotten an "A."
没人能得到A
Well, nobody gets an "A."
这可是时间旅行 没人真正了解这事
It's time travel, nobody really understands it.
但 我确实有个问题
But... I do have one question.
我们告诉她多少过去七年的事
What do we tell her about the past seven years?
你觉得该怎么做
What do you think?
如果时间线是相切的
Well, if we're dealing with a tangent timeline
我们又有办法把她送回去的话
and we are able to send her back,
那不管她知道什么都没关系
then nothing she knows will matter.
但如果是单一时间线的话
But if it's a single timeline,
那我们应该把她关进屋子里
then we should lock her in a room
不能让她得到任何关于未来的信息
and keep her away from any information about the future.
我们怎么确定是哪一种时间线
How do we know which one it is?
没法确定
We don't.
我不会把她软禁在房♥间里的
And I'm not gonna confine her to quarters
她又没做错什么
when she's done nothing wrong.
我的行事哲学是
So, my philosophy is,
不确定的时候 就说实话
when in doubt... tell the truth.
请你们原谅我 需要处理太多信息了
You have to forgive me, this is just a whole lot to process.
-我们结婚了 -是的
- We got married? - Yes.
-然后我们又离婚了 -没错
- And then we got divorced. - That's right.
现在我们作为舰长和大副
And now we're serving together
一起在同一艘星舰上服役
as captain and first officer on the same ship?
是这样的
That's correct.
我 我是说
I... I mean...
要是让我预测人生接下来的七年会发生什么
if you'd asked me to predict the next seven years of my life,
这应该是我猜测的第9000种可能
this-this would have been guess number 9,000.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
不 我
No. I...
我现在都不知道应该想什么了
I seriously have no idea what to think right now.
什么 我是说
What, um... I mean...
我们为什么离婚了
why did we get divorced?
-这是个 -这有点
- That's a... - Well, it's...
-要从许多方面考虑的情况 -有点复杂
- ...multifaceted situation. - ...a little complicated.
当时我每天去天苑四星工作
I was commuting to Epsilon Eridani for work every day.
-我留在地球上 -我工作很繁忙
- And I was on Earth. - And I was working a lot.
他掌握不太好工作和生活的平衡
He had trouble with balance.
实际上是非常糟糕
A lot of trouble, actually.
我觉得很孤独
I felt very alone.
这种情况持续了数个月后 有天晚上
And one night, after months of this...
-发生了不好的事 -发生了
- It was really bad. - ...it was a...
不忠的行为
There was an... infidelity.
等等 是谁出轨了
Wait... who cheated on who?
-我觉得不能称之为"出轨" -这事
- Well, I wouldn't say "cheated," exactly. - Uh, that's kind of a
-有一点复杂 -因为后来我们发现
- textured thing, it's not... - Because we later found out
那个瑞塔普星人当时是在发♥情♥期
the Retepsian was in heat.
好吧 我彻底懵了
Okay, I'm very confused.
不如这样吧
You know what?
我有个好主意
I have a better idea.
你肯定累坏了
You're probably exhausted.
我记得那天早上宿醉很严重
I remember being pretty hungover that morning.
要不
So...
我把我个人日志的权限给你
how about I give you access to my personal logs
以便你补习一下发生的事
and you can get caught up?
反正你就是我
I mean, you are me, anyway.
一时间一定难以接受吧
Must all be pretty overwhelming, huh?
我觉得
I just...
我感觉我的一生早已经发生了
I feel like my whole life has already happened
而我却根本没有发言权
and I didn't even have any say in it.
我有时也有这种感觉
I feel like that sometimes,
而我甚至都没经历过时间旅行
and I haven't even traveled through time.
也许把每个人说你的话都屏蔽掉
Maybe it'd help to just block out
会让你感觉好一些
what everyone tells you about you.
你暂时就住在这里吧
These are your quarters for the time being.
我也算是新来的
I'm pretty new here, too.
所以如果你需要找人聊一聊
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表