剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
2418年 地球
糟了
Oh, no.
艾德
Ed.
艾德 等等 艾德
Ed, wait, please, Ed.
-不不不 -艾德 听我说
- Nope, nope, nope. - Ed, just listen to me for one second.
不管你想说什么
Whatever you're gonna say,
-我都不想听 -等一等
- I don't want to hear it. - Give me a minute.
-我们好好谈谈 -小凯 没啥谈的
- Let's just talk, please. - Kel, there's nothing to talk about.
-有 -完全没什么...
- Yes, there is. - There's nothing at all...
-我错了 -好谈的
- This was a mistake. - ...to talk about.
-我受够了 -听我说好吗 艾德
- I'm done. - Just give me one minute, Ed.
-我受够了 -艾德
- I'm done. - Ed.
奥维尔号♥
第一季 第一集
一年后
进来
Come in.
行星联盟中心
你要见我吗 司令
You wanted to see me, Admiral.
艾德
Ah, Ed.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我有些好消息
I have good news.
现在有一艘太空战舰
There's a ship available.
一艘中级太空战舰
It's a mid-level craft.
奥维尔号♥太空战舰
The USS Orville.
不算是一艘重型巡洋舰
It's not exactly a heavy cruiser,
但算是一艘勘探舰
but it is an exploratory vessel.
我们要让你来指挥
And we're offering you command.
你说笑吧
You're kidding.
老实说 我们本来可以早点让你来指挥
Honestly, we would've offered you a command earlier,
但是你过去一年来
but you haven't really inspired anyone
你并没有真正地让所有人感觉到你有信心
with all that much confidence this past year.
我知道 我一直在处理一些私事
I know, I ha... I've had some personal stuff
这些都不值得深究了
that's been going on; it's not really worth going into.
我能吃一颗薄荷糖吗
Can I have one of these mints?
那是大理石
Those are marbles.
艾德 我记得你在联合队的时候
Ed, I remember when you were at Union Point.
成绩在班上名列前茅
You were at the top of your class.
你的老师都认为
Your teachers all thought
你会在四十岁前成为重型巡洋舰的指挥官
you'd be captaining a heavy cruiser before 40.
但去年 工作上拖拖拉拉
But this past year, the-the... tardiness,
以及粗心大意
the sloppiness.
老天 你有六次宿醉当值
My God, you've been put on report
被记录在案
for coming into work hungover six times.
实际上
Look, the truth is,
你并不是这份工作的第一人选
you're nobody's first choice for this job.
但我们有三千艘战舰要管理 需要舰长
But we have 3,000 ships to staff, and we need captains.
我们要给你最后一次机会
We're giving you one last chance.
我只是要知道你准备好了
I just need to know that you're ready.
司令 自小起
Look, Admiral, ever since I was a kid,
我就想在勘探舰上服役
I have wanted to serve on an exploratory vessel.
而你却让我胜任舰长一职
And for you to put me in the captain's chair...
是的 我准备好了
yes, I'm-I'm ready.
-你可以相信我 -那就好
- You can count on me. - Good to hear.
奥维尔号♥上的成员就快配备完毕
Now, the Orville has a nearly-full crew complement.
前任舰长这个月退役了
Her previous captain retired this month.
但还需要一名舵手以及大副
But she's still short a helmsman and a first officer.
我们在等待一名可任职的大副
We're waiting for an XO to become available.
我可以马上给你找来最好的舵手
Well, you know, I can get you the best helmsman in the fleet.
你是说马洛伊中尉
You mean Lieutenant Malloy.
我知道你们俩是朋友
I'm aware you two are friends.
我知道戈登有他的问题
Look, I-I know Gordon has his issues,
但我们知道没人能像他一样驾驶太空战舰
but we all know there's nobody who can drive a starship like him.
他有一次不是
Didn't he once draw a penis
在T85哨站的主屏幕上画了"大雕"吗
on the main viewing screen of outpost T85?
他在很多地方画过"大雕" 但是司令
He's drawn a lot of penises on a lot of things, but, Admiral,
如果战舰遭遇离子风暴
if you were caught in an ion storm,
你希望谁来掌舵呢
who would you want at the helm?
如果你认为你能让他专注于工作
Well, if you think you can keep him focused,
你的战舰你来掌控 梅赛舰长
it's your ship, Captain Mercer.
艾德
Oh, hey, Ed.
等我一会
Hey, give me one sec.
-你们在干什么 -这是我写的程序
- What's going on here? - Oh, this is a program I wrote
可以模拟在武士村里与食人魔战斗
where you can battle an ogre in a samurai village.
很酷吧
It's pretty cool, right?
-嗯 -他是个强大的战士
- Yeah. - Yeah. He's a badass fighter,
但我赋予了他讨喜的个性
but I gave him a really neat personality.
哥们 这是我朋友艾德
Hey, dude, this is my buddy Ed.
艾德 很高兴认识你 我叫贾斯汀
Hey, Ed, nice to meet you. I'm Justin.
-你好吗 -很好 超好 一直好
- How are you? - Oh, great, super, always.
能见到戈登的朋友实在太好了
Oh, it's such a treat to meet one of Gordon's friends.
-什么事 -戈登 我有战舰了
- So, what's going on? - Gordon, I got a ship.
不 是 吧
No... freaking... way!
奥维尔号♥ 中级勘探舰
The Orville, mid-level exploratory,
现在需要一名舵手
and she needs a helmsman.
-天呐 天呐 -你准备好了吗
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Are you ready?
你说真的吗 哥们 我就是为此而生
Are you serious? Dude, I was born ready.
太不可思议了 天呐
This is crazy. Holy crap.
贾斯汀 我们有战舰了
Justin, we got a ship.
我现在真为你们感到兴奋
I am so excited for you guys right now.
是不是觉得很幸福呢
I mean, do you just feel, like, so blessed?
-九点整乘太空舱过去 -好极了
- We'll take a shuttle up at 0900. - Sweet.
-贾斯汀 你身上有只瓢虫 -好吧
- Oh, hey, Justin, you got a ladybug on you. - Oh, neat.
你赢了
You win!
漂亮
Nice.
现在舰队有多少战舰
So, how many ships in the fleet these days?
整个象限大概三千艘
About 3,000, spread over the whole quadrant, which,
象限大小大概跟星系一样 其实不
when you think about the size of the galaxy, is actually not...
-那是啤酒吗 -嗯
- What is that? Is that a beer? - Yeah.
-你居然在喝酒 -是啊 我很紧张
- You're drinking a beer? - Yeah, I'm nervous.
毕竟是一艘新战舰 我想留下个好印象
You know, it's a new ship, want to make a good impression.
现在才早上九点十五分
It's 9:15 in the morning.
-给我 -不给
- Give it to me. - No.
赶紧给我 你不能
Give me that right-- you can't
-在对接的时候喝酒 -不就是瓶啤酒
- have that when we dock. - No. Dude, it's-it's one beer.
难不成你担心我们会撞毁吗
What, are you worried we're gonna crash?
我是担心我的工作
I'm worried about my job.
-不 -好吗 这对我来说很重要
- Oh, no. - All right, I'm worried... This is very important to me.
-天哪 -你在干什么
- Oh, boy. - What are you doing?
-希望不会撞上去 -你干什么
- Oh, I hope we don't crash. - What are you doing?
住手 戈登 别这样
Stop. Gordon, stop it. Knock...
-就像是... -戈登 赶快住手
- This is like... - Gordon, knock it off right now.
-我觉得我喝醉了 -这样不安全
- I realize I was just wasted. - This is not safe.
这一点也不好笑 还不安全 快住手
This is not funny or safe. Knock it off right now.
-简直像第一次喝酒 -我郑重地
- This is like my first beer ever, - I'm literally
-这种感觉 -命令你
- and the sensations... - ordering you
-我还是第一次 希望不会... -停下来
- are all new to me. I hope we don't... - to stop. Take your...
抱歉
Sorry.
我很好
I'm good.
就是那艘战舰吗
Is that it?
-还不错 对吧 -不 是很好
- It's not bad, right? - No, it's good.
在侧边画点东西
You paint some flames on the side,
比如什么彩虹独角兽 就很棒了
maybe like a rainbow unicorn, you got something.
对接进去
Take us in.
总而言之
So, to sum up,
我很高兴能成为你们的新舰长
I just want to say I am thrilled to be your new captain.
我希望这艘战舰能够严格高效地运转
I want this to be an efficient ship, tightly run,
但同时也是你们乐于效力的战舰
but also one that you're glad to be serving on.
所有人解散 高级官员留下
Everyone but the senior officers is dismissed.
奥维尔号♥总控室
Orville Engineering,
继续进行发射准备
continue launch prep.
好了 阿罗拉·基坦中尉 保卫部主管
All right, Lieutenant Alara Kitan, our chief of security.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你是希莱亚人吧
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表