剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
I am to be executed in the morning.
或许我们可以安排一下
Perhaps we can make an arrangement.
不行 我在那方面是处子
No, I cannot. I am a virgin in that way.
那你明早就受死吧 切斯顿
Then you shall die in the morning, Cheston!
等一下
Wait.
如果没有其他办法
If there is no other way,
那我唯有满足你的要求
then I suppose I must do what you ask of me.
你的一切需求
And more.
凯尔登 抱歉我回来晚了
Klyden, I am sorry to be late.
舰桥的战术操作台
There was an unidentified power surge
发生了不明电涌 我不得不...
in the bridge tactical console, and I had no choice...
我不管你有什么借口
I do not care about your excuses.
我等了你好几个小时
I have been waiting for you for hours.
今晚本该是你我一起度过
This was supposed to be my night with you.
现在说这些也于事无补
It could not be helped.
我们明天再谈吧
We will talk about this tomorrow.
舰长要求我明早八点到舰桥报到
The captain requires my presence on the bridge at 0800.
我得睡觉了
I must go to bed.
你毁了我们本要共度的夜晚
You have ruined our night together.
我们至少该做♥爱♥吧
Let us at least share the sexual event
好挽救这所剩不多的良宵
so that we may salvage what little is left of the evening.
抱歉 我太累了
I am sorry, I am too tired.
注射二十毫克八苯萘酯
20 milligrams of benoctaline.
将代谢支持提高到八级
Increase metabolic support to level eight.
撑住 柏图斯
Come on, Bortus.
使用最高♥强♥度声波除颤
Sonic defibrillation at maximum.
-医生 他... -照做
- Doctor, he's... - Do it.
准备就绪
Clear.
再一次
Again.
他醒了
Here he is.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
应该会的 有那么几秒我们失去他了
I think so. Lost him there for a couple of seconds,
但他现在情况稳定了
but he's stabilized.
我还活着
I am alive.
是啊 多亏了芬恩医生
Yeah, you are, thanks to Dr. Finn.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
这是我的职责
That's my job.
你不该救我的
You should not have done that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
柏图斯 我不知道你是否清楚
Bortus, I don't know if you're aware,
凯尔登企图谋杀你
but Klyden just tried to murder you.
他现在在牢房♥里
He's in the brig now,
但如果阿罗拉当时没听到你惊叫
but if Alara hadn't heard you scream...
凯尔登在牢房♥里
Klyden is in the brig?
他不应该待在那 他没做错任何事
He should not be there. He has done nothing wrong.
那将匕♥首♥插入你胸膛算什么行为
What do you call plunging a dagger into your chest?
凯尔登是想跟我离婚
Klyden was divorcing me.
跟你离婚
Divorcing you?
莫克兰人想结束婚姻时
When a Moclan wishes to end a marriage,
就要终结其伴侣的生命
he terminates the life of his mate.
-你开玩笑的吧 -我没想到
- You're kidding. - I did not realize
他有这么痛苦
he was this unhappy.
等一下 你是说
Wait a minute. You're saying
你们星球的人想离婚
any time somebody on your planet wants a divorce,
都要杀死自己的配偶
they just murder their spouse?
没错
That is correct.
你不该救活我的
You should not have revived me.
少校 我可不习惯让我的病人
Commander, I am not in the habit of letting my patients
在手术台上流血至死
bleed to death on the operating table.
医生 这是我们族人的方式
Doctor, it is our way.
可能在莫克勒斯星上是这样
It may be your way on Moclus,
但是联盟战舰上不允许出现杀人仪式
but ritual murder isn't gonna fly on a Union ship.
舰长 你一定要放了凯尔登
Captain, you must release Klyden.
不可能
Out of the question.
求你了
Please.
我庆幸没有遇到你这种情况 梅赛舰长
I don't envy you with this predicament, Captain Mercer,
但司令部会批准你
but the Admiralty will approve
用你建议的方式来处理目前情况
your recommended handling of the situation.
好吧 谢谢 司令
All right, thank you, Admiral.
梅赛结束通话
Mercer out.
为什么莫克兰文化
Why the hell is dealing with Moclan culture
总是这么棘手
always this difficult?
他们阉♥割♥女婴
They mutilate their female babies.
离婚时要杀死对方
They kill each other when they want a divorce.
那有人过生日他们会做什么呢
What do they do when it's someone's birthday?
点火烧父母
Light the parents on fire?
我知道我们应该对外星文化持宽容态度
I know we're supposed to be tolerant of alien customs,
但是也该有个限度吧
but man, there's got to be a limit.
-白天喝一杯吗 -来一杯
- Day drink? - Day drink.
两杯希莱亚绽放威士忌
Two Xelayan Blossom Whiskeys.
舰桥呼叫舰长
Bridge to captain.
请讲
Go ahead.
我一直在观察这个星球的衰变
I have been monitoring the decay of the planet,
我的扫描仪有更重要的发现
and my scans have revealed something rather significant.
什么发现
What is it?
我们在地表下探测到的戴森粒子
The dysonium we detected beneath the surface
可能不是天然形成的 有迹象显示
may, in fact, not be natural. There are indications
那里可能有地下文明存在过
that a subterranean civilization may once have existed.
我认为这确实是个重大发现
I would say that's absolutely significant.
还是一个重大考古发现
And one hell of an archaeological find.
我们有什么办法前去调查呢
Is there any way we can investigate?
如果你是问
If you are inquiring about the possibility
派一支登陆小分队下去的可能性的话
of sending down a landing party,
这个想法非常欠缺考虑
that is a poorly conceived notion.
此项举动将极其危险
It would be exceedingly hazardous
因为该星球靠近恒星
due to the planet's proximity to the star
而且即将解体
and its imminent breakup.
靠 真是个大损失
Damn, what a huge loss.
谁知道那下面会有什么史前文物
Who knows what kinds of artifacts could be down there?
好吧 继续扫描
All right, well, continue scanning,
有进展向我汇报
and keep me apprised.
我尽量不再用自己的
I'll try not to bother you
欠缺考虑的想法困扰你了
with any more poorly conceived notions.
谢谢 长官 我非常忙
Thank you, sir. I am very busy.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
他就是个高级版的拼读机 去他的
He's a glorified Speak & Spell. Screw him.
进来
Come in.
柏图斯
Bortus.
你怎么出医疗室了
What are you doing out of sickbay?
他执意要来 指挥官
He insisted on coming, Commander.
芬恩医生会给你一份正式的抗♥议♥书
You can expect a formal protest from Dr. Finn.
好吧 二位都请坐
All right, both of you have a seat.
谢谢你 阿罗拉
Thanks, Alara.
长官 如果你不介意 我想留下
Sir, if you don't mind, I'd like to stick around,
以防又出现离婚事件
just in case there's another divorce.
没错 好的
Fair enough. All right.
由于考虑到文化因素
Because of the cultural element in play here,
以及很明显柏图斯不愿提起诉讼
and because Bortus apparently does not want to press charges,
凯尔登将不会被起诉
Klyden will not be prosecuted.
尽管如此 联盟战舰上的人
However, people can't just go around
也不可以随意捅伤对方
stabbing each other on a Union ship.
所以 凯尔登 鉴于你袭击联盟官员的
So, Klyden, due to your reckless actions in the assault
鲁莽行为 我命令你于下一个联邦哨站
of a Union officer, you are ordered to disembark
离开奥维尔号♥
from the Orville at the next Union outpost.
舰长 拜托了 我求你不要这样做
Captain, please, I beg you not to do this.
我必须声援他的请求 舰长
I must add my voice to his plea, Captain.
柏图斯 他想杀了你
Bortus, he tried to kill you.
我说过 他只是在遵循莫克兰人的习俗
As I have said, he was following Moclan custom.
他仍是我的伴侣
He is still my mate.
我们会让这段关系继续
We will make our relationship work.
我们不会像你们一样失败
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表