剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
No one ever heard from them again.
人们猜测他们被捕或者被杀了
It was assumed they were captured or killed.
现在 他们就在这里
And now, here they are.
放松 先别急着坐起来
Easy. Don't try to sit up yet.
你的头会好起来的 但别逼自己
Your head's gonna be okay. But don't push it.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
她在客房♥内休息
She's resting in guest quarters.
我想让她去医疗舱 但她突然惊慌
I tried to get her into sickbay, but she went into a panic.
在他们对她做了那些之后 我不惊讶
Well, after what they did to her, I'm not surprised.
我问她怎么了 可她就是不说话
I asked her what was wrong, but she won't speak.
她12年来就没说过一个字
She hasn't said a word in 12 years.
为什么
Why not?
你耗尽一生想在奎尔人监狱里活下去
You try spending your entire life in a Krill prison camp,
我倒要看看你有多健谈
you see how chatty you're feeling.
发生了什么
What happened?
这么说吧 奎尔医生做做检查
Let's just say the Krill doctors weren't exactly gentle
可一点都不温柔
with their examinations.
我理解
I understand.
但我必须亲自检查
But I've got to be able to examine her myself
确保她没事
to make sure she's okay.
她很健康
She's healthy.
至少生理上如此
At least physically.
给她几天时间适应新环境
Just give her a few days to trust her surroundings.
老天 戈登·马洛伊
My God... Gordon Malloy.
奥林
Orrin.
20年了 我都不知道该说什么
It's been 20 years. I don't even know what to say.
最后那次见你 还留着莫西干头
Last time I saw you, you had a Mohawk.
是啊 相信我 我记得
Yeah, no, believe me, I remember,
可不是什么光彩的时刻
not my proudest moment.
奥林 你怎么了
Orrin... what happened to you?
很抱歉得长话短说
I'm sorry to cut this short,
但还有更紧急的事
but there's a more immediate matter
马上需要解决
that needs to be resolved.
钱宁中尉 我是艾德·梅赛舰长
Lieutenant Channing, I'm Captain Ed Mercer.
在你遭受了这么多之后
I feel like a jerk saying this to you
我说这话感觉自己是个混♥蛋♥ 但你知道
after what you've been through, but you should know
奎尔战舰在追捕你 并要求
the Krill ship that was chasing you is demanding
我将你交还给他们监禁
that I return you to their custody.
他们说在过去的一个月内
They're saying you violated the cease-fire with the Union
你三次违反了与联盟的停战协议
on three occasions in the past month.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
舰长 蕾娜和我被关在奎尔监狱20年
Captain, Leyna and I were in that Krill prison for 20 years.
六周前我们偷了一艘穿梭艇才得以逃脱
And we escaped six weeks ago by stealing a Krill shuttle.
在进入♥联♥盟领空前
We ran out of plasma for the quantum drive
我们为了量子驱动耗尽等离子体
before we could reach Union space.
我们花了几乎一个月才走到这里
It-it took us a month just to get this far.
你为什么不用通讯系统
Why didn't you use the comm system?
呼叫联盟求助
Call the Union for help?
不能冒险暴露自己的地点给奎尔人
Couldn't risk divulging our location to the Krill.
如果他们在信息传给联盟前
If they'd intercepted the message
就拦截了 他们就会抓起我们
before it got to the Union, they would've snatched us up
重新丢回监狱里
and thrown us right back in that prison cell.
我们绝对不会再回去
No way in hell we were going back there.
所以你对奎尔战舰一无所知
So you know nothing about those Krill ships.
一无所知 长官
Not a thing, sir.
我都不知道有停战协议这回事
I didn't even know there was a cease-fire.
我可否询问您的舰队登记号♥中
May I have the fleet registry number
您舰艇的号♥码
for your vessel, please?
我已经说了两遍了
I've already told you twice!
哦对了 当然了 就在这里
Oh, yes, of course. It's right here.
妈妈的娘家姓
Mother's maiden name?
这些登船规章真的烦死个人
These boarding regulations are outrageous!
我只做份内工作 长官 您母亲的娘家姓
I'm just doing my job, sir. Mother's maiden name?
卡拉夫斯
Kalavus.
您是否携带了水果蔬菜
And are you carrying any fruits or vegetables,
或是任何牲畜 蜗牛有吗
or livestock of any kind? Snails?
-当然没有 -好吧
- Of course not. - All right.
然后我需要一份小便样品
Then I'll just need a urine sample,
-就没事了 -什么鬼
- and you're good to go. - What?
一份小便样品 每个人都要
A urine sample. From each of you.
去把这些尿满 或者能尿多少就多少
Just go ahead and fill these up, or as much as you got in you.
我们该去哪里尿
And where are we supposed to do that?
你们可以到箱子后面解决
You can go behind the crates over there.
我不会偷看
I won't look.
什么事
Yeah?
我是科亚立
Keyali here.
舰长 我没法再拖住奎尔人了
Captain, I can't stall the Krill any longer.
能想到的登舰检查我都想遍了
I've come up with every boarding check I can think of,
我还多编造了几条
and even made up a few more.
再给我争取五分钟 好吗
Just buy me five more minutes, okay?
然后直接带他们去指挥室
Then take them straight to the briefing room.
舰长 我不知道还能做什么...
Captain, I don't know what else I can do...
塔拉 就五分钟
Talla, just five minutes.
好的
Understood.
进来
Come in.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
我只是在找找看
I'm just trying to find anything
联盟的情报简报是否有内容
in the Union intelligence briefings
证实那些奎尔战舰真的被毁
that confirms the destruction of those Krill ships,
以防他们在说谎
just in case they're lying.
你不是在考虑把奥林交给他们吧
You're not thinking you might turn Orrin over to them?
不 我们跟奎尔人没有引渡条约
No, we have no extradition treaty with the Krill.
再说 如果我那么做 他们会杀了他
Besides, if I did that, they'd kill him.
不管怎么说 我了解奥林
Well, for what it's worth, I know Orrin.
他不可能做了他们说的那些事 他是个好人
He couldn't have done what they're saying; he's a good guy.
我知道他是你朋友 我也明白
Look, I know he's your friend, and I understand
他刚经历了一场噩梦 可是老实说 戈登
that he's just been through a nightmare, but honestly, Gordon,
他出现的时机实在太糟糕了
he could not have shown up at a worse time.
我必须说 这事让我陷入两难
I mean, I got to tell you, this puts me in a hell of a bind.
我知道
I know.
或许我们可以...
You know, maybe we could--
我也不知道 给奎尔人别的东西作为交换
I don't know-- offer the Krill something else instead.
比如呢
Like what?
免费背部按♥摩♥之类的
Free back rubs or something?
-听着 我得继续查了 -好
- Yeah, listen, I've got to get back to this. - Yeah, no, no.
-你忙 你忙 -因为我得...
- Do your thing. Do your thing. - 'Cause I have to...
-我只是给点提议 -这提议很好
- I was just pitching ideas. - It's a good pitch.
我会考虑的
I'll take it under consideration.
-好 那我们回聊 -好的
- Okay. I'll talk to you later. - Okay.
梅赛舰长 何时能将你手上的罪犯
Captain Mercer, when may we expect the return
交还给我们
of the criminal you are holding?
其实我希望我们能暂且将这件事放一边
Well, I was actually hoping we could table that for now.
我们已经告诉你他做了什么
We have told you what he has done.
他年幼的女儿跟他在一起 她需要时间痊愈
He has a young daughter with him; she needs time to heal.
不管你们监狱做了什么 都对她造成了
Whatever your damn prison did to her was...
我们不想要那个女孩 只要那个杀人狂
We do not want the girl, only the butcher.
那四艘奎尔舰上
Those four Krill vessels held
加起来有1200人
a combined crew complement of 1,200.
都被他杀了
All dead by his hand.
大使 我对你们的遭遇深感遗憾
Ambassador, I'm very sorry for your loss,
但你还是没说 一个人凭一艘偷来的穿梭艇
but you still haven't told us how one man in a stolen shuttle
如何能摧毁四艘奎尔舰
could've destroyed four Krill ships.
我们不知道他如何做到的
We do not know how he did it.
所以才要审问他
That is what an interrogation is for.
大使 我们别自欺欺人了
Look, Ambassador, let's not kid ourselves.
我们都知道审问代表处死
We all know an interrogation means death.
一个人的死和1200人的死相比
The death of one against the death of 1,200.
你们天生是没信仰的异教♥徒♥
You are godless heretics by nature,
但即使是你们也不能无视这种杀戮
but even you cannot ignore such killing.
我记得我曾在一艘奎尔舰上
I seem to recall being on board a Krill vessel
而那艘舰准备消灭整个联盟殖民地
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表