剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
什么
What?
这太离谱了
That is preposterous!
你是女的
You are a female!
他为什么想跟你在一起
Why would he wish to mate with you?
他喜欢女的
He was... attracted to women.
舰长 我不会坐在这
Captain, I will not sit here
听她信口雌黄
and listen to these lies.
这是事实
It's the truth.
你有回应他吗
Did you... reciprocate?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
-"对他做"是什么意思 -雷切克舰长
-What do you mean, "do to him"? -Captain Rechik...
他自己是不会做出
He would not have engaged
如此不当的举动
in such deviant behavior on his own!
唯一我做的就是接受原本的他
The only thing I did was accept him for who he was.
-又一个谎言 -舰长 你能先坐下来吗
-Another lie! -Captain, if you'll take your seat...
如果你们不是如此思想狭隘
If you people weren't such a bunch of closed-minded,
-又固执己见的话 -够了
-bigoted pieces... -That's enough!
-指挥官 他们 -中尉
-Commander, they... -Lieutenant!
去我的办公室
Wait in my office.
这是命令
That's an order.
舰长 对不起
Captain, my apologies.
我保证我们会揪出肇事者
I promise you we will find whoever did this.
最好凶手会被绳之以法
Let us hope the killer is brought to justice.
听着 我理解他信任你
Look, I understand he confided in you,
但如果你想要和他发展亲密关系
but if you were gonna pursue a relationship with this guy,
你可能真得提前告诉我们
you might have given us a heads-up.
舰长 恕我直言
Captain, with all due respect,
我的个人生活与任何人无关
my personal life is no one's business but my own.
除非战舰的运行受到了影响
Except when it affects the smooth operation of this ship.
没人说这不糟糕
Look, nobody's saying this isn't messed up,
我们也不是想对你公事公办
and we're not trying to go all HR on you here.
我们只是觉得你应该告诉我们
We're just saying you should have told us,
这样我们才能让你和战舰
so that we could have helped prepare you and this ship
准备好面对任何后果
for any fallout.
很抱歉如果我带来任何麻烦 长官
I'm sorry if I caused a problem, sir.
现在请允许我来解决它
Now let me fix it.
我能找到凶手
I can find the murderer.
我在考虑让其他人负责这件事
I'm thinking I should put someone else in charge.
为什么
Why?
你和洛卡尔的私人关系
Your personal involvement with Locar...
绝对不会影响我的工作表现
Will in no way affect my job performance.
没人能在我的眼皮底下杀了人还逃之夭夭
Nobody gets away with murder on my watch.
好吧 那你来负责这事
All right. I'll hold you to that.
解散
Dismissed.
打扰了 指挥官
Excuse me? Commander?
有时间吗
You have a minute?
你想做什么
What do you want?
我只是想确认
I just wanted to make sure
我们俩之间不会有任何不快
that there wasn't any awkwardness between us.
我们每天在一起工作
I mean, we work closely together.
你真是又自私又愚蠢
You have been a selfish fool.
怎么了
How?
你撺掇了他的危险冲动
You encouraged a dangerous impulse.
我没逼他做任何事
I didn't make him do anything.
他来找的我
He came to me.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你不理解莫克兰的世界
You do not understand the Moclan way.
对你来说 他就是
To you, he was a...
一时新鲜
curiosity.
这完全是胡说八道 柏图斯
That's a load of crap, Bortus.
我对他有感觉
I felt something for him.
这种感觉值得让他付出生命吗
Was what you felt worth his death?
你是对的
You know, you're right.
我不理解你们莫克兰人的世界
I don't understand the Moclan way.
我不理解这么有毛病的文化习俗
I don't understand a screwed up culture
阻止人们活成他们本来的样子
that keeps people from being who they are
还靠威胁要毁灭他们为手段
under threat of personal ruin.
够了 中尉
That will be all, Lieutenant.
我以为你会更开化一些
I thought you'd be more evolved.
特别是鉴于他们对你女儿的所作所为
Especially given what they did to your daughter.
我说过
I said...
够了
That will be all.
失真被整合进了重放层
The distortion is integrated into the playback layers,
但我不确定是哪一个
but I cannot determine which one.
那要是我们重建这个图像
What if we rebuild the image,
一次加一个图层呢
add a layer at a time?
这样有删除源数据的危险
There is a danger that it could delete the source data.
不过 如果你愿意的话我可以试试
However, if you wish, I will attempt it.
管他呢 冒险试试吧
What the hell? Might as well roll the dice.
反正我们也不知道该怎么办
We're stumped, anyway.
我找到了丢失的图层
I have found the layer containing the distortion.
我会把它稳定下来
I will stabilize it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我没杀洛卡尔 我发誓
I did not kill Locar. I swear it.
但是你当时出现在模拟器里
But you were in the simulator.
-是的 -你为什么去那里
- Yes. - Why were you there?
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
我可以看清当时的状况
I could see what was happening.
在他贬低我们的生活方式时
I told him I would not be silent
我和他说过我不会坐视不理的
while he debased our way of life.
然后我就走了
But then I left.
你说了这些话 但是却没杀他吗
You said all this, but you didn't kill him?
没错
That is correct.
那你当时打算怎么做
Well, then what were you gonna do?
我当时准备把他交给莫克勒斯星当局
I was going to turn him in to the authorities on Moclus.
柏图斯 如果太痛苦你不必留下来
Bortus, you don't have to stay if this is too painful.
职责为先 舰长
My duty comes first, Captain.
好吧 你们怎么看
All right. So, what do you think?
记录显示凯尔登受过一些
Records show that Klyden has some training
工程基础方面的培训
in the fundamentals of engineering.
虽然不是很多
Not a lot,
但如果他好好研究过
but he could have masked the playback
他也许能做手脚掩盖回放记录
if he'd done his homework.
他有方法 动机和机会
He had the means, motive, and opportunity.
而且他在这艘船上有暴♥力♥前科
And he has a prior history of violence on this ship.
抱歉 柏图斯
Sorry, Bortus.
我明白 指挥官
I understand, Commander.
怎么了 塔拉
What is it, Talla?
如果他认罪我会更开心
I'd be happier if he'd confessed.
他是我们目前唯一的疑犯
Well, for now he's our only suspect.
舰长 我能单独和凯尔登说两句吗
Captain, may I have a word with Klyden alone?
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
不是 我向你保证不是我
No. I promise you I did not.
你讨厌他
He disgusted you.
当然了
Of course!
任何莫克兰人都会讨厌他
Any Moclan would be disgusted by what he is.
甚至是你
Even you.
我的想法无关紧要
My thoughts are irrelevant.
但是我相信你
However, I believe you.
托帕很快就要放学回家了
Topa will be returning home from school soon.
你应该给他准备点心了
You should prepare his snack.
好吧
Very well.
我应该和他怎么说
What should I tell him?
跟他说我爱他
Tell him I love him.
-你还好吗 -我只能说
- How are you holding up? - All I can say is,
谢天谢地舰长让我继续调查
thank God the captain kept me on this investigation.
我没有时间去消化这些事
I haven't had time to process anything else.
这件事肯定是发生在这艘战舰上
I mean, this has to be the most insane thing
最荒谬至极的事
that's ever happened on this ship.
有一次我因为亵渎雕塑差点死掉
One time I almost died 'cause I humped a statue.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表