剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Mm. Okay, well...
我想
I think...
我非常希望你能同我一起参加
I would like it a lot if you came with me
柏图斯的伽罗迦
to Bortus's Ja'loja.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
这是要公开恋情了
That's going public.
-对 公开恋情 -那艾德呢
- It's going public, yes. - Well, what about Ed?
-我跟他说我跟别人约会 -他知道是我吗
- I told him I'm seeing someone. - Does he know that it's me?
不知道 但他知道我会带伴参加派对
No, but he knows I'm gonna have a date to the party.
男人都很怪 小凯 第一次见自己的前妻
Guys are weird, Kel. The first time you see your ex
跟别的男人在一起 会挺受打击的
with another man, it can be pretty debilitating.
他迟早要习惯的
Well, he's gonna have to get used to it eventually.
是的 艾德这人是有点容易激动
And yes, Ed can be an intense guy.
但总的说来
But he also, at the end of the day,
他适应新形势的能力也很强
is very capable of adapting to new situations.
可能一开始他会有点挫败
I mean, he may balk at first,
但至少他会想装成很大度的样子
but he's gonna at least want to appear to be classy about it.
好吧
All right.
你有伴了
You got yourself a date.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
有没有搞错
Oh, no way.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们要不要拿着这瓶酒拿去模拟器里喝
What do you say we take that bottle of wine to the simulator?
在海滩上来点月光
Fire up a little moonlight on the beach?
-我觉得挺好 -走吧
- Sounds good to me. - Let's go.
糟了
Oh, man.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
只是一点伏特加而已
It was just a little vodka.
首先 只有我才能提问
First of all, I will ask the questions,
你只能回答 明白了吗
and you will answer the questions. Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
-明白了 -其次
- Yes. - And second of all,
这个问题很严重 不只因为你喝了酒
it is a very big deal. Not just because you drank,
还因为你... 泰 回你房♥间去
but because you... Ty, uh, go back to your room.
但我想看马库斯被吼
But I want to watch Marcus get yelled at.
快回去 泰
Now, Ty.
你黑了食物合成器 你闯了大祸
You hacked a food synthesizer. You're in a lot of trouble.
是詹姆斯干的 我连碰都没碰
James is the one who hacked it. I didn't even touch it.
你的最新好友詹姆斯 那个詹姆斯
Oh, your new best friend James? That James?
你再也不能和他一起玩了
Well, you're not gonna be hanging out with him anymore.
这点我很确定
I can tell you that.
-得了吧 妈妈 -马库斯
- Oh, come on, Mom. - Marcus.
如果除了悔悟的话
If anything else that does not reek of contrition
你还敢说别的
comes out of that mouth,
你这辈子都会在关禁闭中度过
you will be grounded for the rest of your life.
你明白吗
You understand?
听着
Look.
我只想知道这一切的根本原因
All I want to know is where this is coming from.
你最近很不对劲
You haven't been yourself at all lately,
你表现得仿佛你恨整个宇宙
and you're acting like you hate the universe.
我对你很生气 但我爱你
Now, I'm pissed as hell at you, but I love you.
我
I-I...
我只希望你可以和我聊聊
I just want you to talk to me.
好吧 回你的房♥间去
All right. Go to your room.
我开始觉得我在教育孩子方面很差劲
I'm starting to think that I suck at this parenting thing.
我同意这个评估
I must agree with that assessment.
如果是你又能怎么做
Well, what would you have done?
我的人类学研究揭示了
My anthropological studies have revealed
人类历史上实施过的
many different methods of discipline
许多不同的管教方法
employed throughout human history.
也许强制摄入更大量的酒精
Perhaps compulsory consumption of further quantities of alcohol
能降低他对该物质的欲望
would diminish his desire for the substance.
给他灌更多的酒直到他再也喝不下去
Pour booze down his throat until he can't handle any more?
-正是如此 -那叫谋杀 艾萨克
- Precisely. - Yeah, that's called murder, Isaac.
-那不会管用的 -我明白了
- That's not gonna work. - I see.
感谢你允许我旁观这次冲突 医生
I thank you for allowing me to observe this conflict, Doctor.
这非常有启发性
It has been most illuminating.
你开心就好
Always here to entertain.
不错 我喜欢 这件很棒
Yeah. Yeah, I like that. That's good.
你看起来就像因为认识DJ
Yeah, you look like the guy who's on the list
-所以在邀请名单上的人 -看起来还行吗
- 'cause you know the DJ. - Does it work?
挺好的
It does, yeah.
感觉拉链太多了
Feels like too many zippers.
不 不 总要比你舒服的程度
Oh, no, no. Always go with one more zipper
多一条拉链才对
than you're comfortable with.
-你知道这件写着什么吗 -什么
- You know what it says? - What?
-"帅爆了" -真的吗
- "Boom." - Really?
-是啊 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Cool.
这就是你想要的出场
And that's where you want to start.
你想要走进去告诉全场我帅爆了
You want to walk in with boom.
-帅爆了 -不用说 但就是这个意思
- Boom. - Yeah, yeah, not like that, but yeah.
-好 -让这身行头施展魅力就好
- Right. - Just let the threads do the work.
你只是个乘客 轻松自在
Yeah, you're just a passenger, kicking back,
不经意地出场
along for the ride.
只是个身披夹克出场的人
Just a guy riding a jacket.
-你感觉还好吗 -挺好 挺好
- You feel good? - Yeah, I do. I do.
我有点紧张 但还行
I'm still nervous, but yeah.
你有什么可紧张 你长得帅又幽默
Why you nervous? You're a good looking dude, you're funny.
-做你自己就好 -我只是...
- Just be yourself. - Well, I've just...
我只和喜欢我的女人在一起过
You know, I've-I've only ever been with women who liked me.
明白吗 从没试过反过来
You know? Never the other way around.
我会约女生出去 然后被拒绝
I mean, I'd ask girls out and get rejected,
但如果她先主动 我们就会在一起
but if she made the first move, we'd end up dating.
-我明白 -我这有个最好的例子
- Ah, I get it. - This is a perfect example.
住在地球的时 我曾经有过一个跟踪狂
When I lived on Earth, I actually once had a stalker.
-不是吧 -是一个女同事
- No way. - Yeah, this girl from work.
她总在我家外面转悠
She used to hang around outside my house
相当诡异
and it got really weird.
有天晚上 她闯进我家
Then one night, she broke in,
我跟她说我要联♥系♥联盟保卫部了
and I told her I was gonna have to call Union security.
结果我们坐下来聊上了
But we ended up talking.
原来我们有很多共同点
Turned out, we actually had a lot in common.
最终我们处了五个月
We ended up seeing each other for five months,
直到她甩了我
and then she dumped me.
-什么 -说我太粘人了
- What? - Said I was too clingy.
你被自己的跟踪狂甩了
You got dumped by your own stalker?
太疯狂了 对吧
That's nuts, huh?
我是不是应该联♥系♥她
You think I should call her?
我觉得我们还得再加一条拉链
Yeah, I think we need, like, one more zipper.
有事吗
Can I help you?
-我是丹 -我知道
- I'm Dann. - I know.
-你是阿罗拉 -又说对了
- You're Alara. - Right again.
等等
Wait, did...
是柏图斯让你来的吗
did-did Bortus send you?
是的 我可以坐这吗
Yeah. Can I sit down?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-他觉得我们很般配 -简直不敢相信
- He thinks we'd be a good match. - I don't believe it.
我很好奇我们有哪些共同点
I wonder what kinds of things we have in common.
显然我们都认识柏图斯
Um, well, uh, we obviously both know Bortus.
找到一个了
Well, there's one.
那么
So, uh,
什么时候一起去喝一杯吧
want to get a drink sometime?
老实跟你说 丹
Look, Dann, I'll be honest with you.
我不是很擅长
I'm not so great
约会这档子事 而且我觉得
at the whole dating thing, and I don't think
我们没有柏图斯说的那么般配
we're as good of a match as Bortus thinks we are.
不试试怎么知道呢
Well, I guess you never know until you try.
话虽如此 但我...
Yeah, but I-I...
是因为我这颗又大又蠢的头吧
It's my big old stupid dumb head, isn't it?
不是 跟那个没有任何关系
No. No, it has nothing to do with that, it's...
你不用这么客气
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表