剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
比传说中更难 但我信心十足
Tougher. But I'm feeling pumped.
至今为止都发挥得超好
And killing it so far.
-不敢相信 -我也觉得
- I'm impressed. - Yeah, me, too.
我是说 我很开心进展如此顺利
I mean, I'm happy things are going so well.
记得升职典礼一定要邀请我
Well, make sure to invite me to your promotion ceremony.
那还等什么呢
Well, hey, why wait? I mean,
待会儿想和未来的舰长一起喝一杯吗
feel like having a drink later with a future captain?
当然想啊
Yeah, why not?
太好了
Cool.
上尉 可以跟你说几句话吗
Hey, Lieutenant. Can I talk to you for a minute?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们回头见
I'll catch you later.
戈登 你为什么要参加那个指挥官考试
Gordon, why are you taking the command test?
我跟你说过 想要尝试下新事物
I told you. I want to branch out,
升个军衔什么的
move up in the ranks.
那倒没错 但为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
为了更成功
To be more successful.
那什么对你来说是成功呢
And what does success mean to you?
尊重啊
You know, respect.
所以是地位一类的东西吗
So it's a status thing?
不是 反正不全是吧
Well, no. I mean, that's not the whole...
你是为了泡妞吗
Are you doing this to pick up chicks?
什么
What?
服从命令 向我坦白
Honesty is a command requirement.
先听我说
Well, look...
某个瞬间有没有这个想法呢
did it cross my mind?
的确有过
Sure.
如果 如果你是舰长或者指挥官了
I mean, wh-when you're the captain
大家对你的看法就不一样了
or the commander, it changes how people see you.
戈登 这不是什么你高中加入的社团
Gordon... this isn't some club you join in high school
就为了能和帅哥美女一起玩
to hang out with the cool kids.
如果你是指挥官 你要做出
When you're in command, you're making
生死攸关的决定 而不是晚餐约会的
life-and-death decisions, not dinner dates.
我知道无论如何我都想尝试不一样的未来
Okay. I can see I'm an open book whether I want to be or not.
最近我感觉
I guess lately I've been feeling...
都对自己有些厌烦了
bored with myself.
比如 我就只能这样了吗
Like, is this all I am?
开着战舰飞来飞去
A guy who drives ships from one place to another?
如果我都对自己不满意
And if I'm not enough for myself,
如果这就意味着
what if that means...
对别人来说我也不够好 怎么办
I'm not enough for other people?
我希望你能明白这不是真的
I hope you know that's not true.
保证你有正确的理由去做这件事就好了
Look, just be sure you're doing this for the right reasons.
做了指挥官
When you're in command,
就不能考虑自己了
the last person you think about is yourself.
明白吗
Make sense?
顺便说下
And by the way,
如果你是想证明自己有多有魅力的话
if your goal is to prove how charming and awesome you are,
我觉得吧
as far as I'm concerned,
这考试你早就高分通过了
you've already passed that test with flying colors.
谢谢指挥官
Thanks, Commander.
你不用拿那东西指着我
You don't have to point that thing at me.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那就对了
That is correct.
总有一天 奎尔和联盟
You know, at some point, the Krill and the Union
会达成一致
are gonna have to find some common ground
否则的话 我们中总归有一个会被毁灭
If we don't, eventually one of us is gonna be destroyed.
我们没有任何共同点
There is no common ground.
你不记得《国王与我》了吗
Don't you remember The King and I?
里面写到"没有了信任
"Unless someday somebody trust somebody,
人类将不复存在"
there'll be nothing left on Earth excepting fishes"?
你过着一种无神的罪恶生活
You lead a godless existence.
你是没有灵魂的
You have no soul.
你拒绝了艾维斯的指引
You reject the guiding hand of Avis.
没有了信仰 哪来的道德规范
And without belief, there can be no moral code.
这我就不确定了
I don't know about that.
至少相比之下 我们的杀戮还更少一些
We seem to be doing a lot less killing than you.
我哥哥可不会同意这个说法
My brother would disagree.
你知道我一直对此很抱歉
You know I'm sorry for that.
但不那样的话 他会杀了十万人
But he would have destroyed a colony of 100,000 people.
你们自己的科学家声称
Your own scientists claim
你们种族不过是另一种形式的动物
your species is just another kind of animal.
动物是没有灵魂的
Animals have no souls.
那如果我相信了艾维斯
So if I believed in Avis,
我就有灵魂了吗
then I would have a soul?
不会
No.
艾维斯在其他任何生命之外创造了奎尔
Avis created the Krill independently of all other life.
还为我们作为唯一的主宰创造了这个宇宙
And he created the universe for our dominion alone.
从现在的情况来看
Look, from what we've seen,
当星球能够做到星际穿越了
when planets first achieve space travel
他们开始外出宇宙冒险
and they venture out into the galaxy
发现在种类繁多的生物中
and discover that they're just one single species
他们只是其中一个物种
among a vast diversity of life-forms,
他们通常有两种反应的一种
they usually react in one of two ways.
接受并适应
They embrace and adapt to the fact
自己不再是宇宙中心的事实
that they're no longer the center of the universe,
或是增加其排外情绪
or they ratchet up their xenophobia.
从我对你们的历史中了解到
Now, from what I've learned of your history,
在你离开家乡之前
the Krill were a lot less fanatical
奎尔人还没有这么地盲目不理智
before you left your home world.
你对我们的历史一无所知
You know nothing of our history.
我还是看得出你的恐惧
I know fear when I see it.
你害怕接受那个事实
You're afraid to accept the fact
你们的优越性也许只是一个安慰人的神话
that your superiority may just be a comforting myth.
拿神话来说事 你以为自己是谁
Who are you to lecture me about myths?
你爱上了一个根本不存在的女子
You fell in love with a woman who did not exist.
你知道吗
You know what?
她真实存在过
She did exist.
对我来说是的
For me, anyway.
而我认为你身上有她很多的影子
And I think that there is a lot more of her in you
尽管你很不愿意承认
than you're willing to admit.
如果她还在的话
And if she is in there somewhere,
告诉她
tell her...
告诉她我想她
tell her I miss her.
我要睡一会
I'm gonna get some sleep.
侧身睡
Lie on your side.
什么
What?
你躺着睡的时候会打呼
When you sleep on your back, you snore.
很烦人
It is irritating.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们不能等到日落时分
We can't wait for nightfall.
为什么
Why not?
我一直在追踪太阳的位置
I've been tracking the position of the sun.
过去一个小时几乎都没移♥动♥过半度
It's barely moved half a degree in the last hour.
就是说这个星球的一天等于地球的23天
That means a day on this planet is 23 Earth days long.
我必须一个人去
I'm gonna have to do this alone.
不行
No.
我们再等到天黑
We wait until dark again.
我们的供给三天都不够 更别说23天了
We don't have enough rations for three days, let alone 23.
而且用不了多久
And it's only a matter of time
你的朋友就会找到我们
before your friends hunt us down.
我说我们要等着
I said we wait.
我越早发送求救信♥号♥♥
The sooner I can send that distress call,
我们就越早获救
the sooner we get rescued.
我绝不允许你把我留在这里
I will not allow you to leave me here.
我会回来的 我保证
I'll come back. You have my word.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你完全有理由把我留在这里等死
You have every reason to let me die.
既然如此
Well, then...
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表