剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
谨以此片纪念诺姆·麦克唐纳 1959 - 2021
♪ ♪
♪
奥维尔号♥ECV-197探险级星舰
♪
♪
艾萨克
- Isaac!
艾萨克?
- Isaac...?
♪ ♪
嘿 艾萨克 我打扰你工作了吗?
- Hey, Isaac. Am I interrupting your work?
打扰了
Yes.
好吧 我换种说法 我们要为整修进行全舰系统检查 所以要暂时关闭系统
- Okay, let me rephrase. We want to run a ship-wide systems check for the refit. Means a temporary shutdown.
你预计要持续多久? 半小时吧 抱歉要把你赶出你的实验室了
- Do you have a durational estimate? - Half hour? Sorry to kick you outta your lab.
这里的设施 是供所有科学和工程人员使用的
- This facility is here for the use of all science and engineering personnel.
不 我知道
- No, I know.
我们只是觉得你似乎把这里 当作你的私人领地了
We just all feel like you sort of look at this as like your quarters.
反正我会尽快结束的 要不你去喝杯东西或做点别的?
Anyway, I'll try to make it quick. Why don't you get a drink or something?
我不喝东西
- I do not drink.
我那是开玩笑 哈哈 哈
- It was a joke. - Ha, ha. Ha.
干嘛?
- What?
这不是对笑话的正确反应吗?
- Is that not the correct response to a joke?
不 不是
- No. No, not really.
我不打扰你工作了
- I will leave you to your work.
我可以加入你们吗?
May I join you?
可以
- Sure.
嘿 抱歉刚才很伤人
- Hey. Sorry, that was a little harsh.
我注意到当我到达餐厅时 船员们 有调换位置的倾向
- I have noticed the tendency of crew members in the mess hall to relocate when I approach.
对 我想他们还不能接受一个事实
- Yeah. I think they're all just still getting used to the idea
那就是你还在星舰上
that you're staying on board.
这是合理的推断
- A reasonable assessment.
吃薄煎饼吗?
- Pancakes?
我不需要进食
- I do not consume food.
对 确实 我对这种食品简直欲罢不能 我从小时候起就最爱吃这个
- Oh, right. Of course. Me, I can't get enough of these things. Favorite food since I was a kid.
可以的话 我每顿饭都吃 不过只抹黄油 不加枫糖和水果
I'd eat 'em every meal if I could. Just butter, though. No syrup, no fruit.
有人觉得这样有点奇怪
People think that's kinda weird.
当大家都躲着你的时候 你会难过吗?
Does it... feel bad at all when people avoid you?
我很喜欢观察这种行为模式 但是情绪反应超出了我的能力范围
- The behavioral pattern is fascinating to observe, but the emotional response is beyond my capability.
真可惜啊
- That's a shame.
是的 情绪反应一定能让我有更多信息收获
- Indeed. It would be most informative.
你在作战中被停机了 对吗?
- You were deactivated during the battle, weren't you?
是的
- Yes.
大家肯定已经跟你说了
- I'm sure people have told you about it.
我处理了星舰数据库的所有可用信息
- I have processed all available information from the ship's database,
包括这个事件的战略时间线
including a strategic timeline of the event.
事件?
- "The event"?
我跟你讲一个故事吧
I'll tell you a story anyway.
我当时在昆比号♥美国星舰上
I was on the USS Quimby.
昆比号♥被摧毁了
- The Quimby was destroyed.
对
- Yeah.
我当时和我们的初级天体测量官在一起
I was with our junior astrometrics officer at the time.
她在帮我紧急重设导航计算机
She was helping me with an emergency reset of the navigational computer.
她是一个很棒的女人
She was an amazing woman.
工作非常出色
Really great at her job.
另外她恰好是我最好的朋友
And she also happened to be my best friend.
她叫阿曼达
Her name was Amanda.
当我们收到放弃星舰的命令后 我们前往最近的逃生舱
When we got the order to abandon ship, we made for the nearest escape pod.
♪ ♪
我们系好了安全带 但当我们启动发射时 系统却没反应
We strapped in, but when we initiated the launch, nothing happened.
-怎么回事? -我不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
排序机制被♥干♥扰了
The sequencing mechanism is jammed.
我们很清楚 我们之间得有一个人手动启动发射
We knew one of us was gonna have to launch manually.
-我去 -不 查莉 我去
I'll go. - No, Charly, I will do it!
-我 我去 我不想让你… -听我说 该死的 查莉 听我说 没关系
- No, I wanna go! - I will do it, Charly! Listen to me! Goddamn it, Charly, listen to me! It's okay!
没关系
It's okay.
她的眼神…
The look in her eyes.
那是义无反顾的眼神
There was no argument.
前一秒她还在 下一秒她就死了
One second she was there... and the next, she was gone.
和其他300人一起丧生了
Along with 300 other people.
就因为你
Because of you.
所以你感受不到情绪 这真的太可惜了
So you see, it really is a shame that you can't feel anything.
因为你就该尝遍宇宙里的所有痛苦
Because you deserve to feel all the pain in the universe.
如果我是你的话 我绝不会踏进餐厅半步
And if I were you, I'd stay the hell out of the mess hall.
因为大家看到你就恶心
It makes people sick to look at you.
害命之徒
♪ ♪
《奥维尔号♥:新世界》
♪ ♪
他们重新校准前向导航扫描仪了吗?
- Have they recalibrated the forward navigational scanners?
没有 但拉马尔长官说 下一步就开始校准 真希望在过去的三周里 他至少休息了一个晚上
- No, but Commander Lamarr said that's next on the list. - I hope he's taken at least one night off in the last three weeks.
戈登 要不你今晚带他出去吧 把他灌醉 这是命令吗 长官? -是的 -我喜欢这任务 长官
Gordon, why don't you take him out tonight, get him wasted? - Is that an order, sir? - It is. - I enjoy this job, sir.
凯亚利报告上校
Keyali to Captain.
请讲
- Go ahead.
你和格雷森中校 可以来天体物理实验室吗? 你们得看个东西
Can you and Commander Grayson come to the astrophysics lab? There's... something you need to see.
我们这就过去
- We're on our way.
谁干的? 不知道 那个人做了DNA擦除 在这种事件中 擦除DNA很常见
- Who did this? - We don't know. Whoever it was did a DNA scrub. Usually the case in these kinds of incidents.
在过去几个小时里有谁来过这里?
- Who's been in here in the past few hours?
据我所知 只有拉马尔长官来过
To my knowledge, only Commander Lamarr.
我们可以把他排除 还有别的人吗? 约翰在做系统检查时 整个系统都关闭了 所以我们没法查出来
- I think we can rule that one out. Anyone else? - Everything was shut down while John was running his systems check. So there's no way to tell.
-涂料有什么线索? -我们检查了日志 复♥制♥涂料的人使用了中层系统访问代码
- What about the paint? - We checked the logs. Whoever replicated it used a mid-level systems access code,
但没有显示ID
but there's no ID.
我们觉得代码被盗用了
We think it was stolen.
-塔拉 这怎么… -我不知道是怎么盗用的 但我给所有拥有访问权限的人 重新分配了新的访问代码
- Talla, how the hell... - I have no idea how, but I've reissued all-new access codes to everyone with clearance,
我也正在调查泄露的源头
and I'm investigating the source of the leak.
抱歉 长官 责任在我
I'm sorry, sir, this is on me.
-把事情查清楚 好吗? -我会的
- Just get it fixed, okay? - I will.
不过长官 我得向你报告一件事
But, sir, there's something else I think I should tell you.
什么事?
- What?
我之前在餐厅里看到了不愉快的事
- I was in the mess hall earlier and... there was an incident.
什么意思? 艾萨克进餐厅坐下后 所有机组成员都起身离开了桌子 唯一留下来的人是伯克少尉
- What do you mean? Isaac came in, sat down, and every crewman at the table got up and left. The only one who stayed was Ensign Burke.
她对他说了相当过分的话
And she said some pretty rough things to him.
什么话? 比如他应该尝尝痛苦的滋味 他不应该去餐厅
- Like what? - Like he deserved to feel pain. And he should stay out of the mess hall.
艾萨克 这是真的吗?
- Isaac, is this true?
是的 中校 在我与其他成员的互动过程中 这种情况频繁出现
Yes, Commander. It is a frequent occurrence during my interactions with other crew members.
频繁?有多久了?
- Frequent? For how long?
从我恢复开始
- Ever since I was reinstated.
你被船员们针对了 但你却什么都不说?
- You've been getting harassed by the crew and you haven't said anything?
我想提醒一下 长官
- I would remind you, Commander,
我不会因为这种敌对互动而伤心
that I am incapable of being hurt by such hostile interactions.
实际上 这给我提供了一个机会
In fact, it has provided me with an opportunity
让我可以观察人类举止的有趣一面
to observe an intriguing facet of human comportment
这是我之前没有见过的
I have not previously encountered.
仇恨 正确 长官
- Hatred. Correct, sir.
这类行为数据数量很大
The behavioral data has been quite plentiful.
伯克少尉 请到我的办公室
- Ensign Burke. Please report to my office.
舰长 我知道这很恶劣
- Captain, I understand how this looks,
但我以我的荣誉向你发誓 那不是我写的 你知道是谁干的吗?
but I swear to you on my honor, I did not write that. - Do you have any idea who did?
不知道 整修开始后 我就没进过实验室了 请相信我 你以行星联盟官员的身份向我们发了誓 我相信你
- No. I haven't been in the lab since the refit began. You have to believe me. - Well, you're a Union officer who's given us your word. I believe you.
但我非常担心塔拉向我报告的事
But I'm very concerned about what I heard from Talla.
艾萨克的事情很复杂
Look, the subject of Isaac is obviously complex.
但她描述的情况需要处理
But what she described needs to be addressed.
我可以直言不讳吗 长官?
- Permission to speak freely, sir?
-可以 -你有个大问题
- Granted. - You have a big problem.
继续讲
- Go on.
星舰上的很多人对你恢复艾萨克 仍然感到很气愤 是真的气愤
- A whole lot of people aboard this ship are still angry that you reinstated Isaac. And I mean angry.
我注意到了 全体船员中的每一个人
- I'm aware of that. - And just about every member of this crew
在与凯隆人的作战中 都至少失去了一个相识的人
knows at least one person who died in the battle with the Kaylon.
而且往往不止是一个 朋友 同事 家人
And the number's usually higher. Friends, colleagues, family...
可他每天却坐在主控室里 好像什么都没发生过 这对每个船员来说简直是一种羞辱
And the fact that he just sits on that bridge every single day as if nothing happened is a kick in the teeth to every single one of them.
你觉得不应该恢复他
- You don't think he should've been reactivated?
对 不应该
- No. I don't.
即使拯救了我们的人也是他?
- Even though he was also the one who saved us.
已经太迟了
- Too little, too late.
此外你怎么保证 他身上没有某种休眠程序
And on top of that, how do you know he isn't carrying some sleeper program
会在哪天启动 然后占领星舰?
just waiting to fire up and take over the ship?
大家很害怕 舰长 你的船员很害怕
People are scared, Captain. Your crew is scared.
一个舰长承认这种事有失正统
- It's heresy for a captain to admit something like this,
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表