剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
凯尔登执意要求 我厌倦了他的抗♥议♥
Klyden insisted. I became tired of his protests.
不管怎样 我认为这样更适合你
Well, for what it's worth, I think you look better this way.
也许吧
Perhaps.
确实...扎得痒
It was... itchy.
我觉得能看的我们都看了
Well, I think we've seen about all there is to see here.
是的
Affirmative on that.
这些扫描给我们提供了差不多六个月的数据
We got about six months' worth of data out of these scans.
戈登 设定航线 前往30号♥哨站
Gordon, set a course for outpost 30.
没问题 长官 我们走
You got it, sir. Off we go.
科亚立中尉 通知他们我们出发了
Lieutenant Keyali, signal them we're on our way.
是 指挥官
Aye, Commander.
什么事 舰长
What is it, Captain?
我收到消息 你需要我来舰桥
I got a message, you needed me on the bridge?
-我没有联络你 -你没有吗
- I-I didn't call you. - You didn't?
-你联络医疗舱了吗 -没有
- Did you call sickbay? - No.
有人联络了
Well, somebody did.
我的通讯器显示来自舰桥
My comm said it came from the bridge.
是我 医生
I did, Doctor.
有何贵干
What for?
♪I'm singin' in the rain♪
♪Just singin' in the rain♪
♪What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again♪
开始艾萨克43号♥环境子程序
Initiate environmental subprogram 43-Isaac.
♪I'm laughin' at clouds♪
♪So dark up above♪
♪The sun's in my heart♪
♪And I'm ready for love♪
♪Let the stormy clouds chase♪
芬恩医生
Dr. Finn.
我为我的行为道歉
I apologize for my conduct.
对人际交往的进一步分♥析♥让我明白
Further analysis of human interaction has informed me
一段感情关系中双方最好都
that a relationship is best served when both parties
做出长久的承诺
make a commitment to its longevity.
我愿意试试
I wish to attempt this.
艾萨克 一段感情关系想要成功
Isaac, if a relationship has any chance of working,
它必须对双方都有意义
it has to matter to both people
比他们生命中其它任何事物都有意义
more than anything else in their lives.
我的研究证实了这一事实
My research has verified this fact.
再说我为什么要答应
And why should I just say yes?
如果你答应 我的内部程序会更高效地运行
My internal programs will function more efficiently if you do.
你是说
You're saying...
你跟我在一起会成为更好的你
you're better with me than without me?
是的 医生
Affirmative, Doctor.
毫无疑问 我们是舰队中最怪异的战舰
We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet.
♪I'm dancin' and singin'♪
♪In the rain♪
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表