剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
This is your new home.
帕蕊 把鞋子脱在这里
Well, Prairie, we take off our shoes here.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
能把这只脚抬起来吗
Okay, can I lift this foot?
然后抬起这只脚
And lift that foot.
怎么样
How is that?
很棒
Good.
摸一摸上面的枝干和树叶
Feel all the branches on it, and the leaves.
你爬上了一棵树
You're climbing a tree!
杰克和魔豆
男人对杰克说 「你不知道这是些什么豆」
"'You don't know what these beans are,' said the man to Jack.
「如果晚上把它们种下 早上就会...
'If you plant them overnight, by morning they'll...
就会长到天那么高
Up, up, to the sky.
如果我说的不是真的
And if it does not turn out to be true,
我会把牛还给你的」
you can have your cow back."
好 我们来看下一页
Okay, we'll go to the next one.
她梦游呢
She's sleeping.
她这样已经几周了
She's been doing this for a couple of weeks.
我在录像 这样就能给医生看了
I'm taping it so we can show a doctor.
她需要看医生 南希
She needs a doctor, Nancy.
亲爱的 帕蕊 把刀放下 妮娜
Honey! Prairie, let go. Prairie. Nina!
帕蕊坚信她父亲还活着
Prairie believes her father's alive
而且会在梦里给她传递找他的线索
and sneaking her messages about where to find him in dreams.
她还认为她的梦都是预兆
She also believes her dreams are premonitions,
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥正在找她
and that the Russian Mafia are after her.
孩子们都爱编故事 我小时候也是
Kids tell tall tales. I did myself.
没错 但她这可不是小孩呓语
Yes, but hers are tales of grandeur
她坚信这就是事实
that she believes are reality.
这些神话故事使得她与众不同
Myths that make her special.
那你的意思是
So what are you saying exactly?
帕蕊这是精神病的早期征兆
Prairie's exhibiting early signs of serious mental illness.
你们应该不了解她生父母
You don't happen to know the mental history
有无精神病史吧
of her biological parents, do you?
不知道 但我确定
No. Um... But I am sure that
如果和我们待久了 她会...
when she's been with us for a while, she's gonna be--
新环境的稳定性确实很重要
Her new stability is essential, yes,
但对她来说最好的办法
but the best way to support her,
就是接受正当的药物治疗 女士
ma'am, is with the right mix of medication.
可吃药如何能让她好转
But how... how will medication make her better?
我不能喂她吃药 她还是个孩子
I can't medicate her. She's a child!
-她需要的就是关爱 -让我把话说明白了
- What she needs is love. - Okay, let me be clear.
不接受治疗 她情况只会更坏
Untreated, she gets worse.
盲童的想象力是很丰富的
Blind children are extraordinarily imaginative,
但这不是想象力的问题
but this is different, okay?
这是精神疾病
We're dealing with a psychosis.
抱歉 我去拿些病例
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get some samples.
一会回来
I'll be right back.
因为我们有远房♥的亲戚还有朋友
Because we've got friends and relatives
想看看你的样子
far away from here who wanna see you.
而且我觉得一个好母亲
And also, I think a good mom
应该有张她女儿的照片
should have a picture of her little girl.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
来
There we go.
妮娜
Nina!
帕蕊
Prairie, honey...
吃一粒这个
have one of these.
会让你好受些的 来
It'll make you feel better. Okay, there you go.
喝点水
And here's some water.
好孩子 感觉好些了吗
Good girl. You feeling better?
你们感觉怎么样
Okay, how does that feel to you?
很好
Good. Fine, fine.
-他领子不歪吧 -不
- Is his collar okay? - Yeah. It's very nice.
我都要出汗了
I'm starting to sweat.
灯光是有点热 抱歉
The lights are hot, sorry about that.
好了 真是太温馨了
All right, this is gonna be sweet,
很少有人带孙女来拍照
not many grandparents come in with their grandkids.
她是我们的女儿
She's our daughter.
你看我真是不会说话 抱歉
Open mouth, insert foot. Sorry.
好了各位 放松 很好
All right, everybody, relax. Looking good.
帕蕊 抬头看我
Prairie, my dear, toward the sound my voice. Prairie?
帕蕊 看我这边
Prairie, toward the sound of my voice, honey.
好了
Yeah, there you go.
我服用了13年的药物
I was medicated for 13 years.
药物让我精神麻木
It made me feel numb inside.
但却没能阻止那些预兆
But it didn't stop my premonitions.
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina!
爸爸
Papa.
你醒了 亲爱的
You up, sweetheart?
我起来了
Yeah, I'm good. I'm up!
到灯光底下我看看
Let me see in the light.
每年这个时候你都... 不容易
This time of year is... is always hard on you.
等一下
Hold on.
别告诉你父亲
Let's not tell your father.
药物让我变得迟钝
The medicine dulled me.
但没有让那些梦停止
But it didn't stop the dreams.
多年来这样的梦从没断过
They just kept coming, for years.
因为那是我父亲发来的信息
Because they were messages from my father,
提醒我他还活着
reminding me that he was alive,
提醒我他在等着我 呼唤我
that he was waiting for me, that he was calling for me.
你梦到他或许是因为你想他了
Maybe you dreamed of him because you missed him.
普通的梦是不会让人流鼻血的
Hmm, normal dreams don't make your nose bleed.
这些预兆很强大
The premonitions were powerful
因为我在预兆中是看得见的
because I could see in them.
21根蜡烛 我的生日
Twenty-one wax candles, my birthday.
那就是我们见面的时候
That's when we were to meet.
女巨人的脸 被水环绕
The face of a giantess, surrounded by water.
那样的地方只有一个
There's only one place that could be.
我计划去那个地方
I made a plan to go there.
等等 所以你就走了
Wait a minute. So you just left?
别瞎说了 她肯定不是离家出走 对吧
Come on, she didn't just run away. Right?
我走了
I did.
我知道我爸在等着我
I knew my father was waiting for me,
这一点南希和艾贝尓永远不会理解
that Nancy and Abel would never understand.
我们学校的一个女生要去芝加哥
A girl I knew from school was going to Chicago.
我搭她的车去灰狗巴士车站
I got her to give me a ride to the Greyhound station.
我就是从那儿
And from there...
失踪的
I disappeared.
小姐 我们关门了
Miss, we're closed.
你必须上船了
I have to ask you to get on the ferry.
不行 我在等人
I can't, I'm waiting for someone.
没准你看见他了
Maybe you've seen him?
他个子很高 金发
He's tall, blonde.
头发可能已经变得苍白 或是花白
His hair might be gray now, or grayish.
没看见 抱歉
No, sorry.
但是 小姐
But, miss...
你必须得上渡轮了
you have to get on the ferry.
我今天21岁了
I turned 21 today.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我一整天都在想这上面是怎么描述她的
I wondered all day what it said about her.
你念给我听吧
Would you read it to me?
好 但听完后你必须上船
Yeah. But then you have to get on the ferry.
你必须走
You gotta go.
「红霞落波之门
"Here, at our sea-washed, sunset gates
一位伟大女性 巍然屹立 高举火炬
shall stand a mighty woman with a torch,
那火焰便是被禁锢的闪电
whose flame is the imprisoned lightning,
她的名字就是流放者之母[自♥由♥女神]
and her name, Mother of Exiles.
她手中的灯把广袤大地照亮
From her beacon-hand glows world-wide welcome,
她温柔的目光撒满横越双城的海港
her mild eyes command the air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表