剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
我就是感觉他们不带我玩儿 被排挤了
I couldn't help feeling outside of it all, somehow.
你本来就是局外人啊 就好好待着吧
You are on the outside. Stay there.
怎么说也是合作关系吧
Well, I mean, in some ways we work together, no?
实验搭档做完实验就回家 而实验对象待在实验室
Lab partners go home at night. Subjects sleep in the experiment.
你怎么会不产生感情呢
How do you not get attached?
我不断更新对象 你知道的
I enforce turnover. You know this.
注射氯化钾 再扔去焚化
Potassium chloride. Then into the incinerator.
这是把实验室设在医院的另一个好处
Another perk of having my lab in a hospital.
是啊
Yeah, right.
那会很不一样 真的
It changes everything. Trust me.
我意识到我们的研究
I realize that our work is, uh...
与概念转换有关
about a paradigm shift.
就像哥白尼揭示了
Like Copernicus' revelations that...
地球不是太阳系的中心
that Earth is not at the center of the solar system.
生命不是人类存在的中心
Life is not at the center of... human existence.
但我忍♥不住去想 如果哥白尼
But I can't help wondering if Copernicus,
那个人 不是科学家
the man, not the scientist...
如果他当初追寻真理
if he would have pursued that truth...
如果他的研究还包括对人类进行实验
if his work involved... experimenting on human beings.
这种比较没意义
It's a useless comparison.
可怕又美好的真理是
Here's the terrible, beautiful truth.
没人在乎
No one cares.
善恶之间没有界限
There is no line between good and evil.
一个人的底线才是界限
There's only what a man can stand.
伦琴发先了X光 却害死了他老婆
Rontgen killed his own wife discovering the X-ray.
我的建议是
My advice?
尽可能去发掘 销毁罪证
Uncover what you can, destroy the evidence...
大赚一笔
and turn a profit
趁你无法再忘记你之前的所为
before you can no longer forget how you've done it.
你要知道
You should know...
我就快成功了
I'm on the brink.
-是吗 -也许再有一年或一年半吧
- Really? - Maybe a year, year-and-a-half,
我就能拿出确凿证据证明死后另一边的存在
and I'll be able to offer incontrovertible proof of an afterlife.
什么意思 「死后的另一边」
What do you mean by that? "Afterlife"?
不是鬼神类 而是...
Nothing spiritual. More like a...
更好的现实 另一个时空
a greater reality, another dimension.
想象一下世人会多么如释负重
Imagine the worldwide sigh of relief
当我揭晓死亡的真♥相♥就是
when I reveal that the answer to death
继续到另一边生活
is more life?
那会终结多少人的噩梦啊
How many nightmares will end then, my friend?
我发表学说的那一天 世界就会彻底改变
I will reshape the world in a single click the day I publish.
你有反对观点吗
Do you have an opposing theory?
说吧 亨珀
Come on, Hap.
切磋才能使研究更上一层楼
Friction improves the work.
说一下吧
Share.
我们觉得这其中
I think what we're dealing with,
不是单一的时空
maybe, is not a single dimension.
而是多重时空
I think it's multiple.
多重世界论吗
The Many-Worlds theory?
也不全是
Well, no, not exactly.
而是...
More like, uh,
现实分化出一条不同的岔路
reality forking off into a different path.
是这样
No, look...
想象一个有很多岔路的花♥园♥
imagine a garden of forking paths.
我的实验对象在濒死时接触到了 但现在
So, my subjects have touched on them in their NDEs, but now...
里昂 他们发现了一套「奇幻术」
now, Leon, they are uncovering a technology of movement
能够让他们穿越不同时空
that-that could allow them to travel to different dimensions,
甚至待在那里
maybe even stay there.
而...
And what's...
最让人兴奋的是 我好像知道他们去哪儿了
What's really exciting is that I think I know where they go.
我好像知道实验对象具体去哪儿了
I think I know specifically where my subjects go to.
也许我们都是其中一部分
Maybe even what we're all a part of.
他们去哪儿了
Where do they go?
什么叫「一部分」
What do you mean, "A part of"?
我还不想说
Well, I don't wanna say yet.
我还不确定 我想先去到那里
I mean, I don't know for sure. I wanna... I wanna go there first.
恕我直言 我不在乎大赚一笔
I could give a shit about profit, with respect.
我只是想...
I just, I want...
天呐 我只是想得知真理
God, I want to taste the truth.
我只想走出探索的黑暗
I just wanna walk out of the dark.
天呐 对不起 我有点兴奋过头了
God, I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away.
可能只是空谈的理论
It's probably all bullshit,
你说得对 我们的研究能激励彼此
and you're right and our work will spur each other on.
而江山代有才人出 以后也会长江后浪推前浪
And then some young, smart, better person than us will come along.
他或她 也许会
And he, or she, probably, will...
他们会基于我们辛苦研究的成果
They'll be the one to build on our back-breaking work,
解开最后的真♥相♥ 对吧
and switch the light on. Right?
科学就是这样
It's science. So it goes.
你对自己的研究充满自信 我为你骄傲
Your confidence in your work makes me proud.
既然我们都说开了...
Since we're being open...
我给你看点特殊的东西吧
can I share something unusual with you?
-来吧 -过来
- Please. - Come.
打开墙上那个冷藏室
The cold chamber, on the far wall. Open it.
-哪一个 -中间20号♥那个
- Which one? - In the center, number 20.
你要让我看什么
What am I looking at?
里昂
Leon?
你的实验对象穿梭去哪儿了
Where are your subjects traveling to?
你都有了什么发现 亨珀
What have you uncovered, Hap?
你干什么 里昂
What are you doing, Leon?
告诉我
Tell me!
我不能
I can't.
里昂 放下枪
Leon, put it down.
你不会...
You're not gonna--
告诉我
Tell me!
我所有的研究
All my fucking work.
我这一辈子
My life!
别这样
Stop!
里昂 别动了
Leon, just stop!
别动了
Stop!
该死
Oh, fuck.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请你报♥警♥
Call the police.
交给警♥察♥ 让他们进入废弃的停尸房♥
Give them that for access to the abandoned morgue.
那里有些人需要救助
There are people there that need help.
现在
Sir?
现在 「人」是什么意思
Sir? What do you mean "People"?
我希望你知道我一直都把你们...
I hope you know I've always thought of you,
当作是合作研究的对象 但...
well, all of you as collaborators, but...
特别是你 我把你当成是研究搭档
you, most of all, I like to think of as a partner.
别这么想
Don't.
我知道我们都在担心同一件事
And I know we're both worried about the same thing.
我们最终能否得到第五套「奇幻术」
Will we ever find the fifth movement?
我们中有人会接收到的
One of us will get it.
接收到之后呢 你会怎么做
And what then? What will you do with it?
你和荷马♥会♥到另一个世界里
You and Homer will live fat, free and happy
过上逍遥自在 幸福无忧的生活吗
in some different version of this world?
你不会想要那样的
You don't want that.
你是那种愿意堵上一切
You'll always be the girl willing to risk everything
而去成就一番大事的人
for the chance to achieve something extraordinary.
我了解你 帕蕊 他永远不会理解你这点
I know you, Prairie. He'll never understand that about you.
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
我们明天就离开
We leave... tomorrow.
放弃这项研究 带着前四套「奇幻术」
We suspend the work, we take the first two movements,
我们知道那有治愈作用
which we know can heal.
我们在偏远的小岛开间诊所
We set up a clinic somewhere remote, an island maybe.
治愈不治之症
And we cure the incurable.
赚富人的钱 用于我们的科技研究
And the world's wealthiest, we take their money, our technology,
私下继续研究
and we continue the work in secret.
其他人呢
And the others?
我会... 那都是细节
I'll take... That's a detail.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表