剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
「阿什维尔」是什么
What's Asheville?
类似改造营 或是军校
Uh, it's like boot camp, or military school.
为坏孩子而设
You know, for bad kids.
你到底要不要查了
Are you even trying to find anything?
找找和俄♥罗♥斯♥有关的信息
Try some Russian shit.
那张阅后即焚的图片是你发的吗
Hey, you sent me that Snapchat?
-是啊 -别发了 我不想看
- Oh, yeah. - No, I don't want to look at that.
我知道 我们在查她的过去
I know. We're tracing her story.
除了那辆校车事故 目前什么也没查到
Like, nothing so far, uh, except for the bus.
-那是件大事 -是啊
- Which is huge. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你今晚会去吧
You'll be there tonight, right?
那家伙以为自己很了不起 是吧
That guy thinks he's the shit, doesn't he?
他要不去 就是个该死的混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking dick if he doesn't come back.
过来坐 宝贝
Come sit, baby.
妈妈头疼
Mama has a headache.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
不 没有 其实是有个好消息
No, no, actually, uh, I have good news.
非常好的消息
Really good news.
我今天接到了信托基金的电♥话♥
I got the call today, from that trust.
我拿到奖学金了
And I got the scholarship.
可以免费去念密歇根任何一所学校
I can go to any school in Michigan, for free.
所以你什么也不用操心
So you don't have to worry about anything.
什么也不用 妈妈 一分钱都不用花
Nothing, Mama. Not even a cent.
所以就不再考虑哈佛了吗
So you're done with Harvard?
他们还没回复
Uh, well, I... I haven't heard back from them.
但这是个很好的选择
But this is an option, a really good one.
我希望你拥有最好的 宝贝
I just want the best for you, baby.
没有你 我们也能活
We'll make it without you...
虽然勉勉强强 但也能活下去
By the skin of our teeth, we will.
我周末可以开车回来
Well, I can drive down some weekends,
我们可以一起去看卡洛斯的棒球比赛
and we can go to Carlos' baseball games together.
宝贝 你知道我身体这种状况是去不了的
Baby, you know I can't go to those things in my condition.
如果你真觉得自己身体出了毛病
If you really feel like you have a condition,
那就应该让我带你去看医生
you should let me take you to the doctor.
看到了吧
See?
没有你一直替我♥操♥心 我该怎么办
What am I going to do without you worrying about me all the time, huh?
我就是这个意思 学校离家很近
Well, that's what I'm saying. You know, I'll be close.
就在密歇根
Michigan.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你值得拥有一切
And you deserve everything in the world...
甚至更多
and more.
谢谢你 妈妈
Merci, Maman.
帮我个忙 我的大明星
A favor, my star?
买♥♥些牛奶回来
Pick up milk?
我早上喝咖啡一定要有牛奶
I can't have my coffee in the morning without it.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
法国佬
Hey, hey, French. Hey!
我觉得就是你
Yeah, I thought I saw you there.
我喜欢冷天吃凉的东西
So I... I like cold stuff in the cold.
很好
Cool.
你要带牛奶去吗 这有点怪
You're bringing milk? That's... that's weird.
不 我不去了
Oh, no, uh, I'm not going.
你担心和她待在那个房♥子里
You're worried being at the house
会影响你上大学 对吗
with her will mess up getting into college, right?
是啊 我刚拿到全额奖学金
Yeah, well, I just got a scholarship, actually. Full ride.
那份奖学金 你最应得了
If anyone would, it would be you.
要知道 我父母挺想让我成为你这样
You know, my parents kind of want me to be you. It's--
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
开始他们想让我成为克莉丝汀·绮 但...
first they wanted me to be Christine Yee, but...
奖学金有附带品德规范条款吧
There's a character clause for the scholarship?
我意思是
I mean,
我知道梅布尔·艾伦的有品德规范条款
I know they have one for the Mabel Allen.
你还挺了解的嘛
Wow, you know your shit.
是啊 就好像
Yeah, it's like...
人们觉得我们这样的人很容易犯罪
they think people like us will just slide into being criminals
除非他们明确禁止
unless they specifically prohibit it.
你要好好读
You gotta read up.
是啊 如果我在一个贩毒场所被抓到
Yeah. If I'm caught at a house with drug deals,
就完了 你懂的
it's over, you know?
对史蒂夫那样的人来说就不一样了
It's different for someone like Steve.
他把自己的生活搞砸了
He's fucking his own life up.
而我只是努力避免
And I'm just trying not to
把自己的生活搞砸
fall into the default of getting my life fucked.
如果这样说有道理
Well, if that makes sense.
不 本来就有道理
No, that makes sense.
只是
It's just...
你难道不好奇结局吗
Aren't you curious as to how it ends?
什么结局 她的故事吗
What, her story?
不 我真的不在意
No, I... I don't really care.
她的故事 但是
Her story, but...
我们
Us.
我意思是 难道你不觉得
I mean, don't you think that...
她挑选我们是出于某种原因吗
she picked us for some reason?
比如 史蒂夫可能是个杀人犯
Like, Steve's probably a murderer,
而杰西完全脱离生活
and, uh, Jesse's totally checked out of life,
鲍德里克·艾伦老师古怪而悲伤
and Ms. Broderick-Allen is weird and sad,
而我 你懂的
and I'm... well, you know.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
不 我知道 我不是
No, I know, I wasn't--
不 我的事都是靠我自己
No, I do everything on my own.
我知道 我
I know. I...
好了 我得在牛奶结冰前赶回去 那
Yeah. Well, I gotta get this back in non-ice cube form. So...
好吧
Okay.
该死
Damn it.
巴克
Buck!
巴克
Buck!
来吧 一起去
Come on, let's go.
棒极了
Oh, that's cool.
昨晚都冻伤了
Got fucking frostbite last night.
如果我们一直在这里进行
If we're gonna keep doing this,
你就不能在这里贩毒
you can't deal outta here.
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
就是不能
You just can't.
各位 「祖使」说我们只有一小时
Guys, OA said we only have an hour.
-大家别浪费时间了 -随便吧
- Let's not waste time. - Whatever, man.
但那意味着你的货源也被切断了 巴克
But that means your supply is cut, too, Buck.
包括睾丸激素
Including the testosterone.
我可以告诉你们 我做过的所有错事
I can tell you everything that I did wrong.
我饿了不吃东西
I didn't eat when I was hungry.
累了不睡觉
Didn't sleep when I was tired.
冷了也不取暖
Didn't get warm when I was cold.
这使我虚弱
It made me weak.
但我犯的最大错误就是相信
But the biggest mistake I made was believing
如果我撒出一张美丽的网
that if I cast a beautiful net...
就只会捕捉到美丽的东西
I'd catch only beautiful things.
你的曲子 是
Your music, it's...
俄♥国♥曲子吗
Russian, yes?
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Are you Russian?
我 不 我是美国人
Me? No. I'm American.
亨珀
Hap...
是我的名字
is my name.
我是亨特·阿洛伊修斯·珀西博士
Dr. Hunter Aloysius Percy,
所以 亨珀是简称
so, Hap for short.
我能帮你吗
Can I... Can I help you with something?
不用
No, no, no.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
抱歉 我迟到了 我得走了
I'm sorry, I'm late. I have to go.
你总是拉得这么好吗
Did you always play that well?
还是说你经历了什么事
Or did something happen to you?
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表