剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
去年秋天 珀欣大学的明星四分卫
Last fall, Pershing College's star quarterback
本该为密苏里拿下冠军
was expected to bring Missouri the championship title
结果发生了近乎致命的意外
until a near fatal accident on
使他瘫痪 并陷入了昏迷
the field left him paralyzed and locked in a coma.
他不动了
He ain't movin'.
当他们牵手守在他们将死的儿子身边
And as they held hands around their son's dying body,
奇迹发生了 他醒了
a miracle happened. He woke up.
你经历了所谓的濒死经历
You had what they call a near-death experience?
对 我在意外后被送到医院 停止心跳了
Yeah, I flatlined, uh, after the accident, at the hospital.
这么说你知道死亡的感觉了
So, you know what it's like to die?
算是吧
Yes, I... I guess I do. Um...
今日新闻
荷马·罗伯茨 回应去年冠军赛的悲剧
但我活过来了
But I'm back now.
今年的冠军赛 我不会躺在担架上
And I'm not... I'm not leaving the championship game
被抬出去
on a stretcher this year.
-好样的 -我要夺冠
- Atta boy. - I'm leaving with that ring.
荷马
Homer...
荷马 你在哪儿
Homer, where are you?
帕蕊 有一通重要电♥话♥找你
Prairie, there's an important phone call for you.
我现在不方便
I can't talk right now.
还是接一下吧 是联调局
I think you should. It's the FBI.
喂
Hello?
就像是西班牙异端裁判所
That was like the Spanish Inquisition.
我能单独讲电♥话♥吗
Um, would you mind if I talked on my own?
-当然了 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
就像是电影《天外魔花》
It was like Invaders of the Body Snatchers.
鲍德里克·艾伦就像变了一个人
Broderick-Allen is a different person.
我需要五个人 今晚就要找齐
Listen, I need five people, and I need them tonight.
必须要开始了 因为挺费时间的
We have to get started because it's gonna take some time.
别激动 你说什么呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Chill. What are you talking about?
《火车上的陌生人》那一套 你欠我一个忙
Strangers on the Train. You owe me.
他们需要跟你一样强壮 身体灵活
They need to be strong and they need to be flexible like you are.
-为什么 要干什么 -我当时没问你问题吧
- Why? What for? - I didn't ask you questions, did I?
没有 你很酷
No, you were cool.
午夜 废屋见
Midnight, at the abandoned house.
大家都要开着自家的前门
And everybody needs to leave their front door open.
这很重要
That's important.
我差点忘了你多神经了 没人那么做
I always forget how crazy you are. Nobody is doing that.
-不关门会被偷 -史蒂夫
- That's how you get your shit stolen. - Steve...
我今晚要做些事 懂吗
Look, I've got something going tonight, all right?
我送了你路由器 我们扯平了
And with the router, I... I think we're pretty even.
史蒂夫 你打了一个孩子的喉咙
Steve, you punched a kid in the throat.
你没跟我说这事
You didn't tell me that.
听着 我就要崩溃了
Look, I'm at the end of a rope
我早就该崩溃了
I should've fallen off of a long time ago.
我得帮一个人
And I need to help someone.
机会渺茫 但你很强壮
It's a long shot, but you're strong,
所以我才选你
that's why I chose you.
是我选了你 小疯子
I chose you, crazy.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
午夜 五个人 你答应过的
Midnight. Five people. You gave me your word.
好吧
All right.
知道了 别慌张
Yeah, don't have a panic attack.
温切尔先生
Um, Mr. Winchell?
-我是 你是... -鲍德里克·艾伦
- Yes, yes, Mrs... - Uh, Broderick-Allen.
对 幸会
Yes. Nice to see you.
如没必要就不会叫住你了
Yeah, I wouldn't have stopped you,
学校之外 我不想打扰学生家长
I don't like to talk to parents unless it's in the classroom,
但我想告诉你 我觉得她非常不一般
but I wanted to tell you, I think she's a unique woman.
她应该会让史蒂夫改邪归正
And I think she's gonna turn Steve's life around.
我想让你知道 我一定帮他
And I want you to know I'm committed to help.
那个女孩是他女友吗
That girl, his girlfriend?
不不 你新娶的老婆
No, no. Uh, your, your new wife.
-他的什么 -新的温切尔夫人
- His what? - The new Mrs. Winchell.
我是温切尔夫人
I'm Mrs. Winchell.
南希 艾贝尓 我们是温切尔一家
Nancy, Abel, it's the Winchells.
现在不方便 帕蕊在睡觉
Now's not the best time. Prairie's taking a nap.
想也是了
Oh, I bet she is. Uh...
-我们得谈谈 南希 -进来吧
- We need to talk, Nancy. - Oh, come in.
孩子们不该接触
Children should not be exposed to someone
冒充别人的人
capable of identity theft.
帕蕊遭遇了悲惨的经历
Prairie suffered a very traumatic experience--
我们一直都很支持你们
And we've been with you every step of the way.
但他强迫我家孩子
But if she's coercing our kids...
你儿子17岁 不是七岁
Your son is 17, not seven.
而且那是家长会谈
And it was his parent-teachers' conference.
史蒂夫
Steve?
我在家已经跟你们说了
I already told you at home.
再说一次
Tell us again.
她想要上网
She wanted Internet.
她就想到了这个主意
And she just came up with the idea.
说就当换路由器了 没什么大不了
Said it was a fair trade for a router. It's no big deal.
她在找一个叫荷马的人
She was looking for someone named Homer.
我们做了很多年邻居了
We've been neighbors for years.
帕蕊回家时 你们也来了
You were here for Prairie's homecoming.
怎么现在跑来胡乱指责了
Makes no sense your coming over here slinging accusations.
我们对你和南希一直很赞赏...
And we have nothing but admiration for you and Nancy...
我需要帮助
I need help.
她的行为令人不安
What she's doing is disturbing.
一个成年女人追求一个小男孩
She's a grown woman pursuing a boy.
她的想法不像大人
She is not thinking like an adult.
你在自欺欺人 南希
You're in denial, Nancy.
万一发展成性关系了呢
What if this becomes sexual?
-那是犯罪 -你不是吧
- That's a crime. - Are you kidding me?
首先 我有女朋友
First, I have a girlfriend.
其次 我们就是朋友
And second, this is about just... just friends.
她没有朋友 所以我当她的朋友而已
She doesn't have any friends and I'm being a friend. That's it.
结果被你们说得那么不堪
All this sick weird shit's coming from your brains.
-天呐 史蒂文 -她冒充了我
- Jesus, Steven-- - She impersonated me.
因为我让她这么做的
Because I asked her to.
因为我想就这么一回 有人能帮着我说话
'Cause I wanted someone on my fucking side for once.
而结果呢
And guess what?
真帮到我了
It actually helped.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
你的视频正在上传
艾贝尔 你确实说过
You did say, Abel,
圣路易斯医院建议她住院来着
the doctors in St. Louis recommended that she be committed.
你跟人说过吗
You... you talked about that?
他们错了
They were wrong.
但如果医生说她需要治疗
But if the doctors are saying she needs serious help--
她需要回家 跟我们在一起
She needs to be home... with us.
而不是被那些缺乏同情心 不理解的人
And not to be attacked by people who lack compassion and...
用言语诋毁
and understanding.
我们理解孩子有问题是什么心情
Oh, we understand what it's like to struggle with a child.
我们要把史蒂夫送去改邪归正
We're sending Steve away to get the help he needs.
那之前 别让她见他
Until then, keep her away from him.
请别拿走摄像机
Please don't take the camera.
帕蕊 我知道这很糟 但这是为了你好
Prairie, I know it's hard, but it's for the best.
我们一开始
We-- We should have followed
就该遵循医嘱
the hospital guidelines from the beginning
让你安全
to keep you safe.
我能怎么做 让家长都登记吗
What am I supposed to do? ID parents?
她精神不正常
She's disturbed.
知道我怎么知道的吗 那双眼睛
Do you know how I know? Those eyes.
另外 她还说谎了
Besides that, she lies.
好 没问题
Oh. Okay, sure.
好 明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
祖 使
祖使
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要...
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表