剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah?
你这些木头得修缮一下
Your timber here needs a bit a work.
最好赶在春雨之前弄好
You'll wanna get that done before the rain comes in spring.
好吧 多谢 我会弄的
Right, thanks. Well, will do.
需要帮手 就告诉我
Let me know if you need some help.
你今天找我有事吗 斯坦
Is there something I can help you with today, Stan?
你不经常过来
You don't come around much, and...
你认识我妻子吧 伊芙琳
You know my wife, Evelyn.
我们一直在和她的疾病斗争
We've been struggling with her illness.
渐冻症确实非常残酷...
ALS is a merciless disease. It's...
我不知道她还能坚持多久
I don't know how much more of this she can take.
她现在已经没办法走路 也抓不住东西了
It became impossible for her to walk and grasp things,
但我们还不停地交谈
but we still talked and talked.
她还能笑
She could laugh.
但现在...
But now...
我就是太孤单了
it's just so goddamn lonely.
我就像住在鬼屋里一样
It's like I'm living in a haunted house.
我很同情你
I can only imagine.
她完全困在了自己的身体里
She's completely trapped in her own body.
就像困在笼子里一样
It's like she's living in a cage.
她能眨眼表示「是」
She can blink, "yes..."
也能表示「不」 但仅此而已
she can blink, "no," but that's it.
我们没失去理智
Now, we're not crazy.
我们只是需要一点希望
We just need a little bit of hope.
我不知道该怎么说 斯坦
I don't know what to tell you, Stan, it's...
这种病没办法好转
It's irreversible.
我不能骗你 这就是缓慢 痛苦的死亡
I can't candy coat it. It's a slow... painful death.
就是这样 我很遗憾
It's what it is, I'm sorry.
我开过来找你太傻了
Uh, I feel foolish driving up here.
但你是个医生
But, um... you're a doctor.
我要是不试试 会觉得自己更傻的
I'd feel even more of a fool if I didn't try.
当然 我很高兴你来找我了
Sure, no, I'm... I'm glad you came up.
不如我去查一查 看看欧洲那边有什么
Why don't I, um, look into it, see if there's any new research,
新的研究方法 先进技术之类的
or cutting edge things coming out of Europe.
他们没我们这么多限制 说不定有办法
They have less regulation than us, you never know.
感激不尽
We'd appreciate that.
我很高兴你过来了 斯坦 见到你很高兴
I'm glad you stopped by. Stan, it's good to see you.
我会尽我所能
I'll... I'll do whatever I can.
-他把他带走了 -我没听到气体的声音
- He took him. - I didn't hear the gas.
他带他上楼了
He took him upstairs.
警方称周二晚在商场内
Police say seven people were killed after a shooter opened fire
枪手开枪造成七人死亡
inside a shopping mall on Tuesday evening.
当局正对嫌疑人进行全力搜捕
Authorities are searching for the suspected shooter,
但枪手在警♥察♥到达之前 就已离开
whom they say left the scene before the police arrived.
他最后的去向是...
He was last seen walking towards...
所以他们打他吗 破「古式饮食」
So that's how they beat him? The fucking Paleo Diet?
脏话只能让你的话更难理解 史蒂文
You know, bad language obscures rather than clarifies, Steven.
告诉我们你到底在烦心什么
Just tell us what's bothering you.
好吧 「祖使」吞了只鸟 荷马吞了海星
Okay, OA eats a bird, then Homer eats a starfish,
他们怎么就会做「奇幻术」了
and that's how they get the movements?
荷马吞的不是海星
Homer didn't eat a starfish.
他吞了什么不重要
Look, which fish is not the issue.
如果你好好想想 这就说得通了
Well, it makes sense if you just think about it.
这又是什么无形的自我吗
Oh, is this that invisible self shit?
吃东西别说话
Swallow before you speak.
我又不是曲棍球队员
I'm not on the lacrosse team.
-没学过要讲究这些 -别吵 孩子们
- I never learned to swallow. - Okay, easy, boys.
好了 亨珀要对荷马做什么
Okay, but what's Hap gonna do to Homer?
至少荷马还活着 因为「祖使」在找他
Well, we know Homer's alive, bcause OA wants to find him.
那他也有可能
That doesn't mean he can't be,
脑损伤 或者腿断了
like, brain damaged, or lose his legs.
也许就到这儿了
Or maybe this is it.
荷马被困了 也许这就是她的故事结局
When Homer gets trapped, maybe it's the end of her story.
糟了 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
你不能说完这种话 就这么走了
You can't just drop a bomb like that and cut out.
我训练又要迟到了
No, I'm gonna be late for practice again.
一会儿见
See you guys later.
-法国佬 准备好你的比赛了吗 -是啊
- French, hey... Ready for the big night? - Yeah.
你坐在一起的那群人 挺有意思的
That's... that's quite an interesting group you're sitting with.
高中生群落这方面 我很在行
Hey, I sort of, pride myself on my high school anthropology.
根据我的人生经验
But for the life of me...
我想象不到你们五个有什么共同点
I can't imagine what the five of you have in common.
孩子 你脑袋怎么了
Hey, man, what happened to your head?
没什么
Oh... it's nothing.
-你确定吗 你还好吗 -没事
- You sure? You okay? - Yeah.
-我没事 曲棍球嘛 -当然了
- Fine. Lacrosse. - Yeah, of course.
奖学金晚宴见
See you at the scholarship dinner.
你怎么知道什么是对的
How do you know what's right?
你说的什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 单单是带这个游戏来
Like, even just bringing this game,
也有犯错的危险
it's kind of dangerous to make a mistake.
你怎么会有信心指导别人呢
Where do you find the confidence to guide another person?
就是天赋结合训练
It's just a combination of instinct and training,
和其他事物一样吧
like anything, I guess.
人生经验也能训练吗
Could life experience work like training?
多花点时间呗
Yeah, over time.
但你开始会犯很多低级错误
But you'd start out making a ton of rookie mistakes.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
你在训练准备做什么吗
You're training for something?
你知道我有使命
You know I have a mission.
你怎么这么确定联调局帮不上忙
What makes you so sure the FBI can't help with it?
帮不上其他被囚禁的人
Can't help those other captives?
他们已经不在了
They're gone.
意思是去世了
As in, passed?
不 消失了
No, off the board.
你担心你也会发生同样的事吗
You worried the same thing might happen to you?
我希望发生在我身上
I want it to happen to me.
那我需要担心吗
Should I be worried, then?
我不希望你消失
I don't want you taken off the board.
我在这待得越久
The more days that pass here,
就越觉得这一切都可能没有发生过
the more I think it couldn't have happened.
我看了医疗报告了 好吗
Hey, I saw the medical reports, okay?
缺乏维生素D 有龋齿 金属残留物
Vitamin D deficiency, dental decay, metal residue.
你后背伤疤里的铜
Copper in those scars on your back?
这不是你想象出来的
You did not imagine it.
我也幻想不出爱
I couldn't have imagined love.
我想问下 这个人
Well, can I ask, is he or she
也是你丢下的囚禁者之一吗
one of the captives you left behind?
-他是 -好 那我们假设一下
-He is. -Okay, so let's accept, for a minute,
如你所说 联调局帮不上他
your claim the FBI can't help him.
这表示你要自己单干吗
Does that mean you have to do it alone?
我不是自己一个人
Oh, I'm not alone.
♪她谎称自己爱上他♪
♪She lies and says She's in love with him ♪
♪此生非君不嫁♪
♪Can't find a better man ♪
♪她的梦绘满彩色 绘满红色♪
♪She dreams in color She dreams in red ♪
♪此生非君不嫁♪
♪Can't find a better man ♪
♪此生非君不嫁♪
♪Can't find a better man ♪
我要是会唱歌♥就好了
I wish I could sing.
可惜我五音不全
Can't carry a tune in a bag.
不过有一副好嗓子又能干什么呢
Still, what do you do with a choir voice?
就事业来看
I mean, career-wise,
这里更看重的是工业
I mean, we're all about industry here.
密歇根现在的经济排名
Michigan's economy is ranked,
全国第十三吧
what, 13th in the nation now?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
通用汽车 美国陶氏 惠而浦
GM, Dow, Whirlpool.
你在那里会大有可为
Lot of potential for you there.
一定的
Definitely.
不过如果我是你 我会选择参政
But, if I were you, I'd look into politics.
从现在人口组成情况来看
Situation with the demographic now?
你这么聪明的孩子就该朝议会方向努力
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表