剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
那些傻子会当作是恶作剧
Those schmucks will think it's a prank.
不不 不会
No. No, they won't.
我以前在客服中心工作过
I used to work in a call center.
那里真的有人
There's actual people there.
我得告诉曼迪 我没有抛下孩子
I need to tell Mandy I did not run out on the baby.
不 疯子 我们得告诉他们
No, lunatic! We need to tell them...
让他们去报♥警♥ 说我们被困在这里了
to get the police. That we're trapped here.
困在哪儿 我们在哪儿
Where? Where are we?
我当时不清醒 没看清楚
I was out of it. I didn't see.
-不清醒 -我嗑嗨了 瑞秋
- Out of it? - I was high, Rachel.
双车道公路 有很多尘土和岩石
There was a two-lane highway, lots of dust, rocks.
等下 有回信地址吗
Wait... is there a return address?
邮政信箱 纽约市
A PO box. New York City.
能够追溯吗
Is that traceable?
-也许吧 -不知道
- Maybe? - I don't know.
我们离纽约市不可能超过四小时的飞机路程
Well, we can't be more than four hours from New York City.
也许五个小时吧
Maybe five by plane.
-你跟他上了飞机吗 -你还跟他上了车呢
- You got on a plane with him? - You got in a car with him.
描述一下他的样子 中等身材
Describe him. Medium build...
棕发 棕眼
Yeah, brown hair, brown eyes.
好像是蓝眼
I think they're blue.
-尖鼻子 -没那么尖
- Sharp nose. - Not that sharp.
-很独特 -写上他是个医生
- It's distinct. - Say that he's a doctor,
一个麻醉师
maybe an anesthesiologist.
他有一架单引擎飞机
And that he has a single-engine plane,
所以他有飞行执照
so he has a pilot's license.
很好 很好 都写了什么
That's good, that's good. What do you got so far?
好了
Okay.
「我们四个被囚禁起来了
"Four of us are being held captive.
这个邮政信箱属于囚禁我们的人
This PO box is picked up by the captor.
我们被关在离纽约市四到五小时飞机路程的地方」
We are held four to five hour flight from New York City."
写上他要给飞机加两次油
Say that he had to refuel the plane twice.
「加油」
"Refuel..."
写上我哥哥的地址
Give them... give them my brother's address.
印第安纳州韦恩堡 梅普尔顿3512号♥
3512 Mapleton, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
他能来找你吗
He gonna come pick you up?
他坐轮椅啊 我们需要警♥察♥来
He's in a wheelchair. We need the police.
韦恩堡 帕蕊
Fort Wayne. Prairie?
南希与艾贝尔·乔纳森夫妇
Nancy and Abel Johnson.
密歇根州克劳德米尔斯湖1♥8♥9♥号♥
1♥8♥9♥ Mills Pond, Claude, Michigan.
密歇根州 艾贝...
Michigan. A- B- E- L.
你想写谁 斯科特
Who do you wanna put down,Scott?
我不想占地方
I don't wanna take up the space.
-还有很多地方 -我没有亲人
- There's plenty of space. - There's no one.
让他们联♥系♥联调局
Just tell 'em to call the FBI.
很好 送回去
It's perfect. Send it back.
水流很强 你一定要抓住了
The current is strong. Make sure you've got it.
我碰到塑料了
I feel the plastic.
-确定吗 -等下
- Are you sure? - Wait.
等下 我感觉
Wait, I feel...
我抓到角了
I've got the corner.
你拿到了吗
You got it?
他回来了 他来了
He's coming! He's coming.
我拿到了 拿到了
I got it, I got it. I got it.
等下 我没接到 没接到
Wait. Wait, I lost it. I lost it.
去下游捡起来 去下游 斯科特 去下游
Catch it downstream! Downstream! Scott, downstream!
-右边 -右边 -斯科特 斯科特
- To the right! To the right! - Scott! Scott! Scott!
可恶
Fuck!
就那样消失了
It just... disappeared.
那些冠军戒指很重
Those football rings are clunky.
亨珀不会注意到
Um, wouldn't Hap have, like,
信封里有戒指吗
noticed it in the envelope anyway?
也许吧
Maybe.
但你会把这封信
Well, you were gonna put it
混到一堆信里面吧
in the middle of the mail pile, right?
亨珀不会注意到的
Hap wouldn't notice that.
行了 别再说了
Oh, shut up, guys. Seriously.
问得蠢问题够多了
You ask the dumbest questions.
-你们怎么拿回来的 -没有拿回来
- Now, how did you get it back? - We didn't.
等下 你把荷马的戒指弄丢了
Wait, so you lost Homer's ring?
是
Yeah.
也许在两千四百米的地下吧
It's probably 8,000 feet underground.
杰西说得对
Jesse's right.
这其实是不可能的事
I mean, it was kind of impossible.
不可能发生的希望
An impossible hope.
而那封信被冲走了
And when it was gone...
一切希望都幻灭了
everything came crashing down with it.
别哭了
Stop.
别再哭了
You have to stop.
站起来
Stand up.
我让你站起来
I said, stand up.
我不能
I can't.
站起来 举起双手
Stand up and put your arms in the air.
我不 我不想
I don't... I don't... I don't want to.
不重要 举吧
Doesn't matter. Do it.
为我举吧
Do it for me.
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up.
我不行
I can't.
行 你可以 起来
Yes, you can. Up. Up.
跳一下
Jump.
什么
What?
别说话 你就跳吧
Stop talking. Start jumping.
跳
Jump.
再来
Again.
拜托 我做不到
Please, I can't.
继续 跳吧 帕蕊 跳吧
Oh, keep going. Do it, Prairie. Jump.
再跳
Again.
张开双臂跳起来 不是闹着玩 认真的
Flap your arms as you jump. Not silly, but for real.
想象你的双臂是巨大的翅膀
Like your arms are giant wings.
再跳
Again.
跳高些
Higher.
再跳
Again.
再跳
Again.
瞧
See?
你可以了 你可以
You've got it. You're okay.
别摔进水坑里
Don't fall in the water...
或碰倒植物
or knock over a plant.
我在做开合跳吗
Am I doing jumping jacks?
是吧 算是开合跳吧
Yeah, you're... you're sorta doing jumping jacks.
荷马 我...
Homer, I'm--
别说了
Don't even say it.
我们想逃跑 我们失败了
We tried to escape and we failed.
但我们团结起来了
But we did it together.
我们能再来一次
We could do it again.
我们能逃出这里
We could get outta here.
如果我能逃出这里
If I ever get out of here...
我会为我弟弟
I'd want to sing something...
唱首歌♥
for my little brother.
继续说
Keep going.
我以前在教堂唱诗班唱歌♥
I used to sing in church choir.
我唱歌♥很好听
I was pretty good.
人们说我该朝音乐这方面发展 所以
People tellin' me I should make a go of it, so...
我带着小弟离开了家
I took my little brother and we snuck off.
不是因为我们不爱家里人 我们爱
It's not that we didn't love our family. We did.
但是那个地方充满了怨恨
But there was a lot of hate in that town.
我父亲跟他们都一样
My father was like all of them.
我偷偷开走了家用小面包
Stole the family van.
开到了纳什维尔
Headed to Nashville.
我以为我一个人能养活我弟弟
I thought I could raise my brother myself.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表