剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
经历了一些事吧 你出过事 然后
It did, didn't it? Something happened to you and then you,
然后才拉这出这样的天籁之音
then you could play... transcendently like that.
冒昧问一下 你有过濒死经验吗
Did... I'm sorry. Did... did you have an NDE?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
一种濒死经验 你死过吗
Uh, a near-death experience. Did you die?
然后死而复生
Then come back to life?
-柠檬可以吧 -不错
- You okay with lemon? - Yeah.
好 来吧
All right. Here we go.
拿着 然后放进嘴里
You take this, put it up to your mouth,
一口吸下去
and you just slurp the oyster down
就像从贝壳里吸出海水那样
like you're sucking sea water out of a shell.
好吧 我第一次也不喜欢
All right, I hated my first one, too.
能点一些薯条吗
Uh, can we get some fries, please?
但这世间的好东西
But everything good in this world takes,
都需要时间适应
uh, getting used to.
我记得大学时第一次喝咖啡
Right, I remember my first coffee in college.
我很想吐 但到医学院毕业时
I wanted to throw up. But by the end of medical school,
我已经离不开咖啡了
I couldn't get out of bed without a double shot.
你说不喜欢念书 还念了这么久
That's a lot of school for someone who said they hated it.
我只是不明白一些事
Well, I didn't... I just didn't understand
为什么不该问无解的问题
why I wasn't supposed to ask the questions that had no answers.
那些是最有意思的问题 不是吗
They're the most interesting questions, aren't they?
什么是潜意识
What is consciousness?
潜意识会去哪儿
Where does consciousness go after...
我指人死后
you know, after this place?
但你知道吧
But you know. Right?
当你...
I mean, when you were...
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question,
你死后复生回来
when you returned after dying, was that...
是你主动选择回来的吗
Did you feel like that was a choice?
-就你的经历来说 -对
- You experienced it as a choice? - Yeah.
你称之为濒死经验
You called it a near-death experience?
-对 -你经历过吗
- Yeah. - So you had one?
正前方是番茄酱
Uh, here, ketchup at midnight,
四点钟方向是芥末 蛋黄酱在八点钟方向
mustard at four o'clock, mayo at eight o'clock.
薯条都在这里
Good stuff, okay?
我有经历过吗 没有
Did I have an NDE? No.
我没有 但我...
I didn't, but I, uh...
这大概是... 我满脑子就想着这些了
It's pretty much all I... Well, it is all I think about.
我毕生都在研究这个
What my life's about.
我以前是急诊室的一个麻醉师
So I was an anesthesiologist in the ER,
我第一次听到
and the first time I heard...
一个病人心跳停止时 我感觉
a patient flat-line, I thought...
我感觉听到了什么
like, I almost heard... something.
你懂吗 就是...
You know? Something...
说不清 一种声音
I don't know. Something.
所以我就鼓起勇气去问那些外科医生
So I went to this bunch of doctors, summoned my courage.
我问他们 他们就说
I asked them, they're like,
「每个人都觉得自己感觉到什么」
"Eh, yeah, everybody thinks they feel something."
不 我听到了咻的一声
No, I heard... A whoosh...
有东西离开了身体
of something leaving the body,
又咻的一声回来了
and the whoosh... of it coming back.
如果它们回来了 表示它们去过哪里
Now if they came back, it means they went somewhere.
去了哪里呢
Where did they go?
我们能证明
We could prove that.
我做了一个理性科学家该做的事
I... I did what any reasonable scientist would do.
我离开了急诊室 开始了研究
I walked away from the ER and I started what has become
那些拥有濒死经验的
a... A lifetime of study of,
生还者
uh, NDE survivors.
这么说你认识我这样的人
So you know people like me.
是
Yeah.
是 我现在正研究
Yeah, well, I'm... I'm doing a study right now
三个像你这样的人
with three people just like you.
其中一个跟你特别像
Well, one of them is particularly like you.
她复生后 拥有了特殊的音乐才能
She came back with, uh, special skills, musical ability.
此话怎讲
Like, what is that?
就她而言 音准极佳
Perfect pitch, in her case,
但我也遇见过其他人
but there are others I've met who've...
一些人复生后
People come back with, uh,
获得了数学或艺术天赋
mathematical or artistic,
或是有了语言才能
or, you know, um... linguistic abilities.
这不是
It's... It's...
他们不可思议之处
That's not what makes them amazing.
你们的特别之处就在于
What makes you incredible...
你们去过大家身处的
is that you have traveled outside this...
昏迷状态的
coma
世界之外
that we're all in.
你明白吗
You know?
自从我离开俄♥国♥
Ever since I left Russia,
我每天唯一想的
the only thing I've thought
就是怎么找到我父亲
about every day is how to find my father.
只有他从来不会让我觉得
And he was the only person who never made me feel like
自己精神错乱
I was demented or--
你当然不是
No, of course not.
你就不应该吃药
You should never have been medicated.
不需要
Never.
为什么要吃 就因为你有真切的梦
Why, because you're... you have vivid dreams?
不可理喻
That's insane.
抱歉 这听起来好怪
Sorry, this is so strange to hear that...
我是个怪人 但你却喜欢怪人
I am weird, but that you like weird.
不 怪是件好事
No, weird is good.
而有些可悲的普通人
I mean, there's some pathetically ordinary guy somewhere
还穿T恤 前面印几个大字
wearing a T-shirt with that emblazoned on the front:
「怪咖万岁」
"Weird is good."
我得走了
I have to go.
麻烦 买♥♥单
Can I get the check, please?
我今晚得飞回家 回去工作
I have to fly home tonight, get back to work.
我这有样东西 你可能会喜欢
I have something I think you might like.
算是我工作的衍生物吧
It's kind of an offshoot of my work.
我昨天在这里卖♥♥掉了一项专利
So, I was here, I sold a patent at a conference yesterday, and...
-我能给你展示一下吗 -好
- Can I show you something? - Yeah, yeah.
好
Yeah? Okay.
这个
Here.
腾一点地方
Okay, let's get this stuff out of the way.
像我说的
So, like I said, a lot of
它的主要作用就是想捕捉到那个声音
it is about trying to hear the whoosh, okay?
我帮你戴上
I'm just gonna put that right in there.
戴好了吗
Okay, is that in?
好了吗
Okay?
好了
All right, now...
你按这里启动
You switch it on down there.
这东西能让你听到150米以内的心跳声
This can make a heartbeat audible at 500 feet.
按这里就行吗
Just press this?
我听到了 她在动...有人在走动
That! She's move... Someone's moving.
没错
Yeah.
这个好像年轻些 像个孩子
Younger maybe? Like a kid?
没错
Absolutely, absolutely.
你知道吗 每个人的心跳
You know, a heartbeat is...
比指纹还要独特
is more unique even than a fingerprint.
试一下这样
Here, try this.
你的心跳声是这样的
That's what you sound like.
这是我的心跳声
That's what I sound like.
带我走吧
Take me with you.
研究我吧
Study me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
还要多久
How long?
不逆风 几个小时就到了
No headwinds. Just a few hours.
在你右边有扇窗户
Put your hands to the right. There's a window there.
拉一下把手 往下再往后点
Pull it. Okay, slide it down and back.
在中间有个把手
There's a latch in the middle.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表