剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
继续 你摸到了 拉上去再往后转
Keep going, there you go, and pull it up and over and back.
拉上去往后 使劲 推开窗
Up and over and back, all the way. Push the window.
推
Push, go on.
我们到了
Okay, here we are.
还好我没关暖气
Glad I left the heat on.
如果屋里很冷 你走进来
I don't know what you would've thought of me
不知道会怎么想我
if you walked into a freezing house.
楼下实验室里有张床 希望你不介意
Oh, there's a bed downstairs in the lab, hope that's okay.
这里好安静
It's so quiet.
附近没有公路吗
There aren't any roads nearby?
窗上都装有隔绝层
Uh, that and there's insulated glazing on every window.
因为冬天太冷了
The winters here are brutal.
喝点水吧
Glass of water.
我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone,
想给我父母打个电♥话♥报平安
just to call my parents and tell them I'm okay?
好 行
Yeah, sure.
好 给我吧
Here, let me take that.
你后面有张椅子
And, uh, there's a chair right behind you now.
好
Okay.
-你需要帮忙拨号♥吗 -不用
- You want help to dial? - Oh, no.
好吧
Okay.
电♥话♥没人接 可能在用别的电♥话♥通话吧
It just keeps ringing. They're probably on the other line.
那就明天再打吧
Well, we'll call them again tomorrow.
不能让他们担心
We don't want 'em to worry.
那
So...
折腾了一天 累坏了吧
long day for you, must be tired.
-我带你到楼下吧 -好
- Can I show you downstairs? - Yeah.
好
All right.
有两段楼梯
Okay, it's two sets of stairs.
第一段很容易走
First one's the easy one.
左边有扶手
There's a handrail on your left.
可以了吗
Okay, got it?
前面要转弯了
And then there's a spiral coming up.
好 快走过一半路程了
Okay. Here, you're about halfway down.
我帮你拿包
I'll take your bag.
抱歉
Sorry.
闻起来像石头
Smells like rock.
页岩
Shale.
这边
Here.
这间实验室是我亲自建的
I built this lab myself.
好 前面大跨一步
Okay, there's a big step coming up.
是流水吗
Is that running water?
没错 是天然泉水 我就没去动
Yeah. It's a natural spring. I just left it.
俗话说 人不可能两次踏进同一条河
Never the same river twice, as they say.
等下 我们到了
And... hold on, here we are.
好
Okay.
向前三步就是床 转过身
There's a bed three steps ahead of you. Turn around.
好
Okay.
你真是个非常棒的研究对象 帕蕊
You are an incredible asset, Prairie.
我遇见你真是太幸运了
I'm... I'm so lucky that I met you,
还能跟你一起研究
and to be working with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你休息一下吧
You get some rest.
晚安
Good night.
亨珀
Hap?
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
让我来解释一下吧
Let me walk you through this,
因为你肯定在想
'cause I know where your head's at.
「这一定不是真的」
"This is not happening."
这就是
It is.
「这肯定是做梦」
"This is a dream."
你没做梦
You are wide awake.
「有人会找到我的」
"Someone will find me."
「我为什么被关在笼子里」
"Why am I locked in a cage?"
很快你就知道了
Well... you'll find out soon enough.
要知道
Know this.
他可能要过一段时间才会来找你
It may be a while before he comes for you.
当你回想自己怎么是到这一步的时候
And as you think about every step that led you here,
你最终会发现
you'll eventually realize
这都是你一个人的错
it's no one's fault but your own.
你会胡思乱想 崩溃掉 别那样做
Your thoughts are gonna try to take you down. Don't let them.
你会找到自♥由♥
You'll find your freedom.
睡觉时
In sleep.
睡梦之中
In your dreams.
这样我们才能保持理智
It's how we stay sane.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
帕蕊
Prairie.
帕蕊
Prairie.
我叫
My name is...
荷马
Homer.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表