剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
I'll help you.
但我有条件
But I have conditions.
我需要五个人
I need five people.
我需要他们跟你一样强壮
And I need them to be strong like you are,
身体灵活 勇敢
and flexible and brave.
我还要用那间废弃屋子作为集♥会♥点
And I need to use the abandoned house as a meeting place.
-行 没问题 -还不准碰我
- Sure. Whatever you want. - And no touching.
我不喜欢别人碰我
I don't like to be touched.
不碰就不碰呗
No touching. No big deal.
你真都能办到吗
You'll really do all that?
这就是《火车上的陌生人》的主旨了
Well, Strangers on a Train. That's the idea.
但你得先做到答应我的事
But you gotta keep your end first.
好
Okay.
-怎么一回事啊 -没什么 不重要
- So, what happened? - Nothing. Doesn't matter.
她说她喜欢一个合唱团的男生
She said she likes some guy in chorus.
不是吧
Come on.
没关系 你先别发展到那一步了
Well, it's okay. You don't want to go there
等你内在无形的自我完善后再说吧
until your invisible self is more developed anyway.
什么
What?
就是你的渴望
You know, your... longings,
你不会跟别人诉说的欲望
the desires you don't tell anyone about.
我还想说你这人还行 结果你又整了这一出
I was just starting to think you were okay, but you blew it.
你在自己有形的身体上花了很多时间
You spend a lot of time on the visible you.
很厉害
It's impressive.
但她可能觉得内在无形的你缺失了
But she probably thinks the invisible you is missing.
我有欲望 我很努力
I have desires. I work hard.
我不会学中文
I'm not gonna learn Chinese tomorrow and be,
未来当总裁
like, a CEO or some shit.
但我也有想要的东西
But I want stuff.
比如呢
Like what?
比如成就一番事业
You know, to be somebody.
我也有雄心
I have ambitions.
我会成为明星的私人教练
I'm gonna be a trainer to celebrities.
我会有自己的节目 有自己的健身品牌
I'll have my own show, my own line of equipment.
我和杰西已经在油管上有自己的频道了
Me and Jesse have a YouTube channel already.
那是外在的东西
That's stuff on the outside, though.
内在呢
What about the stuff on the inside?
谁用你多嘴了 小疯子
Who the fuck asked you, crazy?
你都这么大了 还住在父母家
You're a grown-up who still lives at your parents'
还想自杀
and tried to kill yourself.
各位顾客注意 本店有打折促销
Attention, shoppers. Take advantage of our home sale.
全部商品五到六折...
You can save 40-50% off...
就当是这个女生在意我的内在吧
Let's just say this girl was worried about my invisible side...
但她不是 因为她只喜欢跟我上♥床♥
Which she's not, 'cause she just likes to fuck.
但就当她是吧
But say she was...
我要怎么向她展示呢
How do I, like, show her I got it?
轻点扔 「祖使」
Yo, be gentle with that shit, OA.
试着闭上你的眼睛
Maybe try closing your eyes.
多闭眼
Just more often or...
作为盲人很强大 让我常去倾听
Being blind was powerful. It made me listen.
也让别人低估我
And it made people underestimate me.
很没劲
Boring.
是 一开始是很没劲
Yeah. It's boring... at first.
你得去剪个大人的发型
You gotta do a grown-up hairdo.
你看起来眼熟啊
Oh, hey, don't I know you?
是啊
Yeah.
我是学生家长
I'm a parent.
抱歉 我等下要见个人
I'm sorry. I have a meeting.
我就是你要见的人
Uh, I think I am your meeting.
我在等温切尔先生 我们谈过了
I'm expecting Mr. Winchell. We've been speaking.
我是史蒂夫的继母
I'm, uh, Steve's stepmother.
想到了
Oh, of course.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
我让你或你丈夫过来不是为了责备你们
Well, I'm not calling this meeting to blame you or your husband.
我要见家长是要说 你儿子
I'm calling this meeting to let you know that your son,
你丈夫的儿子 问题非常严重
your husband's son, has become such a problem
我要求校董会
that I'm asking the school board
即刻勒令他退学
for his immediate expulsion.
你能说一下问题吗
Could you explain the problem?
我在违纪通知书里已经写明白了
I think it should be obvious from my probation letter,
但非要说...
but if I must...
我是过来教书的
I'm here to teach the kids that want to learn,
教那些想要变得更优秀的孩子
the kids that have a desire to better themselves.
一个捣乱 打架 就是一个坏学生
And if a disruptive, violent, and frankly, terrible student
给我惹乱子 没事儿
causes me problems, that's fine.
我能应付
I can handle that.
但如果因为他
But when he costs the
其他用功♥学♥习的孩子不能正常学习
hardworking students their right to an education,
我就得出来制止了
that's when I say no more.
我觉得他有严重的心理问题
I think he has real psychological issues.
完全去适应一个病态的社会
Well, it's not really a measure of mental health
那不是衡量心理健康的标准
to be well-adjusted in a society that's very sick.
这话说得很像保险杠贴纸的标语啊 温切尔夫人
That's a very clever bumper sticker, Mrs. Winchell,
但我还是会让你儿子退学
but I'm going to remove your son from this school.
好吧
Right.
你一开始的初衷是什么
What was your first reason?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你为什么成为一个老师
Why did you become a teacher?
-重点不是我 -但就是
- This isn't about me. - But it is.
重点就是你和史蒂夫 你俩的这场戏
It's about you and Steve, and the play, cast of two,
教室为场景 时间推移下的多重时空
setting, classroom, over many dimensions through time.
我听不懂
I don't follow.
也许史蒂夫不愿学习是因为你失掉了初心
Maybe Steve can't learn because you lost track of your reason.
-天呐 这太荒唐了 -贝蒂...
- Oh, God, this is ridiculous. - Betty...
也许我能帮你想起来
Maybe I can help you remember.
你失去了一个人 至亲之人
You lost someone. Someone important to you.
我也失去了一个至亲之人
I lost someone important to me, too.
-你失去了谁 -你再问 我就没有耐心了
- Who'd you lose? - My patience if you don't stop.
是初恋 还是父母呢
Was it your first love? Or a parent?
你年轻时爱过的人
Someone you loved young?
兄弟姐妹
A sibling?
你想把话讲明白了吗
Look, you want to talk turkey?
你那个变♥态♥儿子朝同学的喉咙来了一拳
Your sociopath of a son punched a kid in the throat.
受害同学害怕被报复 不敢报♥警♥
The victim didn't report it because he feared reprisal.
那个孩子的喉咙受伤
That boy has a lacerated
不能参加全国歌♥唱比赛了
trachea and is unable to sing at Nationals.
所以我不管他暴♥力♥的缘由是什么
So, I don't give a crap where the violence comes from and why.
我的学校不允许出现暴♥力♥
I don't want it in my school.
你说得对 抱歉 你说得对
No, you're right. Sorry, you're right.
这个时空渐渐毁于暴♥力♥ 卑鄙 贪婪
This dimension is crumbling to violence and pettiness and greed,
史蒂夫太感性了 感受到了 他很愤怒
and Steve is sensitive enough to feel it and he's angry.
他戾气很重 很迷惘
He's angry and he's lost.
为了让他找回自己 你得再重新学习
And in order to find him, you'd have to teach yourself again,
而你却觉得
and you decided somewhere
自己不再继续学习了
along the way that you were done learning.
一直敞开心怀太痛苦了
It's... it's too painful to stay open.
我觉得我们都面对一样的绝望 温切尔夫人
Well, I think we all face the same hopelessness, Mrs. Winchell.
重要的是如何应对
It's what we decide to do with it.
你说得对 你要怎么做
You're right. So what are you gonna do?
如果你想做好分内事 就让坏学生退学
If you want to do your job, expel the bully.
把心思放在会唱歌♥的好学生身上
Focus on the kid who sings like an angel
尽管他们都不需要你管
even though he doesn't need you.
如果你好尽职当好老师 就去教导史蒂夫
If you want to be a teacher, teach Steve.
他才是你能教导成男子汉的孩子
He's the boy you can help become a man.
他才是被你忽视的孩子
He's the one you lost.
他才是你当老师的初心
He's your first reason.
你还没说你的名字 温切尔夫人
I didn't catch your first name, Mrs. Winchell.
我是「祖使」
I'm the OA.
好 举手表决
Okay, a show of hands...
荷马 濒死经验
杰弗森市今天发生了一起惊人的奇迹事件
A story of a shocking miracle emerged from Jefferson City today.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表