剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
Yo, can I see?
行吧 无所谓
Okay, whatever.
在非传统学校
Here at the Alternative School,
非传统学校
你可以每天自选科目 按自己的进程学习
you can pick your subjects and work at your own pace.
很棒吧 那就开始吧
Pretty neat. Shall we get started?
从后边上我 从后边上我
Fuck me in the butt. Fuck me in the butt.
从后边上我 从后边上我
Fuck me in the butt. Fuck me in the butt.
厉害啊
Great job!
点击页底的按钮 看看你做得如何
Click the button at the bottom of the page to see how you did.
我喜欢你的笑
I like your laugh.
如果我再笑一次 因为太老套了
If I laugh again, 'cause that's so fucking corny,
你能再亲我一次吗
do I get another kiss?
先让我看看你其它视频再说
Let me see some more of your shit first.
你会在毕业舞会上泼我猪血吗
Are you gonna dump pig's blood on my head at prom?
除非你觉得那样很性感
Not unless you think that's hot.
你记得吉克里斯特去年秋天办的性病晨会吗
You remember that STD assembly Gilchrist did last fall?
♪我想上你♪
♪I want your body♪
♪谁都想上你♪
♪Everybody wants your body♪
等等我
Hey, yo, wait up!
-史蒂夫 -抱歉我来晚了
- Hey, Steve. - Sorry I'm late.
你没晚 我们还没到房♥子那儿呢
You're not late. We haven't even gotten to the house yet.
也是
Right.
你从哪儿弄来的蛋白质能量棒 我要饿死了
Yo, where'd you get that protein bar? I'm starving.
你知道在冬天就觉得
You know that feeling in winter,
总是想吃点东西的感觉吗
when you can, like, always eat something?
是不是说 吃东西就能暖和点
Is that 'cause, like, eating creates warmth?
我跟弗兰奇要来的
Uh, I got it from French.
那是最后一个了
That was my last one.
没事儿 没关系
Oh, that's cool, I'm good.
如果你想要 我可以给你掰一段
I can split it with you, if you want.
-多谢了 巴克 -天啊
- Thanks, Buck. - Oh. God.
好了
Okay.
-快给我 -我的错
- Come on. - My bad.
贝鲍艾
Hey, BBA!
-谢谢你 -拜托
- Oh, thank you. - Come on!
你最好了
You're the best.
你刚刚是偷笑了吗
Were you just tickled or something?
-什么 -你刚偷笑了吗
- What? - Were you just tickled?
像被强行塞了一堆糖果那样
Yeah, or, like, force-fed a bunch of candy?
史蒂夫刚跟一个姑娘在一起了
Steve was just with a girl.
杰西 闭嘴
Jesse, shut up.
是那个叫凯茜的吗 我挺喜欢她的
Is it Kathy with a K? I like her.
凯茜是哪个 她是高中生吗
Oh, which one's Kathy with a K? Is she a senior?
不 是初中生
No, she's a junior.
很可爱 有个宝宝鼻
She's cute. Has kind of a baby nose.
宝宝鼻 有这种说法吗
A baby nose? Is that a thing?
我讨厌你们所有人
I hate all of you.
史蒂夫 你想带我们开始吗
Steve, you wanna start us off?
你想带我们过一遍第二套「奇幻术」吗
You wanna take us through the second movement?
荷马的「奇幻术」
Homer's movement?
大家准备活动都做好了吗
Has everyone stretched a little?
好了 所有人深呼吸
All right, everybody take a deep breath in...
然后都去你♥妈♥的♥
and then go and fuck yourselves.
好了
All right, uh...
第二套 荷马的「奇幻术」 慢慢开始
Homer's movement, the second, but really slow to start.
这个地方是吸气还是呼气
On this one, is it a breath in or a breath out?
从这里开始
Start here.
不 你得...
No, you, uh...
手腕得靠拢
you gotta keep your wrists,
靠紧一点 明白吗
like, just a little tighter, you know?
我做不到这样
Yeah, I don't know. I can't do that.
试试这样
Try like...
就像手腕被绳子捆起来了
Like you've got rope around your wrists
而你想挣脱开
and you wanna, like, break it, you know?
告诉自己这很简单
Sometimes you just gotta tell yourself it's easy
就会感觉容易多了
and then it'll feel easy.
知道吧
You know?
就像是强迫自己微笑 直到自己感到快乐
Yeah, like forcing yourself to smile until you feel happy.
一直重复这个动作
Now keep repeating it over and over.
想想荷马和「祖使」坚持了多久
Think about how long Homer and OA did it for.
你加入了运动队吗
Hey, you join a sports team?
没 我只是跟几个朋友打了场篮球赛
No, I just played a game of pickup basketball with some friends.
我整个下午都在打电♥话♥
Well, I've been on the phone all afternoon.
-是吗 -不得不赔给贝克福一家五千块
- Oh, yeah? - Had to shell out $5,000 to the Brekovs.
丽贝卡·贝克福扯破嗓子
Rebecca Brekov was screaming
冲我喊了整整两个小时
bloody murder at me for two goddamn hours.
她一直不知道她儿子喉咙是怎么受伤的
She had no idea how her son hurt his throat
后来她在推特上看到了一些推文
until she saw some subtweet online
米尔斯才承认是你揍了他
and Miles finally admitted that you punched him.
如果我不陪他们的医药费
If I didn't offer to pay their medical deductible,
她就会报♥警♥ 并且起诉我们
she was gonna call the police and sue us.
好吧 我去洗个澡
All right, let me take a shower.
理理思绪
I'll get my thoughts in order
一会我们再聊这事 好吗
and then we can talk this out, all right?
我们一起坐下谈谈
I'll... I'll sit down with you and...
一起想出办法
we can figure something out.
是我搞砸了
I messed up, all right?
我一会就下来
Look, I'll be back down.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我当时很嫉妒他
I was... I was jealous.
很愤怒 感觉糟透了
Angry. Felt like shit.
就想揍人
I wanted to hurt someone.
是我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我带着这支票开车绕了好几圈了
I've just been driving around with the check.
我不想兑现...
I don't want to cash it. I...
感觉很奇怪
I mean, it's so strange.
如果是我弟弟开的支票
It would make more sense
我还更能接受 但不是他开的
if my brother had written it, but he didn't.
是律师开的
The lawyer did.
是 但这支票就像是西奥的一部分
Yeah, but the check feels like a piece of Theo.
很合理
It makes sense.
也是
Yeah.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do with it?
我需要添置一些家用电器
Oh, I need new appliances.
冰箱已经用了十年了
My fridge is ten years old.
可能还会买♥♥台能联网的电视
Maybe I'll buy one of those TVs connected to the Internet.
我也说不好
I don't know. I...
我不想放弃这张支票
I hate to let go of the check.
这只是张纸 不是钱
I mean, it's the piece of paper, not the money. I...
我小时候
You know, when I was little,
南希与艾贝尔带我去了自然历史博物馆
Nancy and Abel took me to the Natural History Museum,
当时在办图腾展览
to this exhibit on totems.
那里有语♥音♥导览 我很喜欢
There was an audio tour. I loved it.
我又让他们带我去了两次
I made them take me back twice.
讲述的都是文化如何在历史动荡中留存下来
And it was all about how cultures that have survived more loss,
像是恶劣天气或者地震
like harsh weather or earthquakes,
这种时候就有更多的图腾
they have more totems.
图腾在困难时期代表着深刻含义
Objects carry meaning in difficult times.
你在濒死过程中去的地方
In your place you went, in your NDE,
你觉得是炼狱吗
do you think that was purgatory?
我相信有天堂 有天使
I believe in heaven, in angels.
但昨晚我入睡前
But I was thinking about it
我在想着那些黑暗
last night as I was falling asleep, the darkness.
我觉得不是炼狱 但...
I don't think it was purgatory, but...
我觉得我们也无法理解
I don't think we can understand, you know?
我知道 为什么我们总是想要去理解
I know, why do we always try to understand?
未来很黑暗
The future is dark.
不是邪恶的那种黑暗 就只是黑暗而已
Not dark, like, bad. Just dark.
你看不到
You can't see it.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表