剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
身体了解之前 不算真正地掌握
you don't really know something until your body knows it.
「可敦」给了我一份礼物
See, Khatun had given me a gift.
一个鲜活有生命的谜题 在我体内涌动
It was like a living riddle, alive inside my body.
我的肌肉能感受到
I could feel it in my muscles.
我告诉了其他人我们的来历
I had told the others what we were,
他的来历 以及为了逃跑我们所要做的
what he was, what I thought we had to do to break free.
但一个星期过去了
But a whole week passed
我们才想出一个明确的计划
before a clear plan began to form in our minds.
如果我们不一直保持清醒
There's no way to understand what he's doing to us
就无法知道他对我们做什么
if we don't stay awake.
-他一放气体 我们就没法清醒 -没门
-We can't stay awake if we get gassed. - No way.
我才不要为了你们毒害自己的肺 对不起了
I'm not poisoning my fuckin' lungs for you. Sorry.
斯科特
Scott...
他至少要隔几个月才会对你放气体
He gasses you every few months anyway.
说得对 我才不会为了你的破计划
Exactly. And I'm not killin' myself faster
让自己死得更快
than I'm already dyin' for your shit plan--
不是你一个人承担这些气体 只分担一半
You wouldn't be alone. And it would only be half.
想出去就只能弄清实验目的 斯科特
The only way out is through the experiment, Scott.
-我的天呐 -她提出去担负
- Oh, my God. -She's the one offering
-困难的部分 -疯狂是会传染的
-to do the hard part. - Crazy is contagious.
我完全不理解你
I don't fucking understand you.
我还以为就你还有点理智
I thought you were the one with some goddamn sense.
走吧
Let's go.
来啊
Come on.
就在你后面有把椅子
There's a chair right behind you.
好了
Okay.
我要给你戴上一副小话筒
I'm just attaching a small microphone.
我想问关于你最近濒死过程的问题
I'm gonna ask you some questions about your recent NDE.
好吗
All right?
我通常
I don't...
不会提出主观的想法
generally bother with subjective testimony,
但是你 帕蕊 已证明了
but you, Prairie, have proved to be...
你在很多方面都表现出色 让我觉得很乐观
extraordinary in so many areas that I am optimistic.
现在
Now...
我举着
I'm holding...
相遇那晚给你看的那个传感器 还记得吗
the sensor that I showed you the night we met, remember?
所以如果你说谎我会知道
So, I will know if you're lying.
那 我们先问些简单问题
So, let's just ask some simple questions
来给机器定个基准线 你出生在哪
to calibrate the machine. Where were you born?
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia.
你最喜欢的食物是什么
And what's your favorite food?
椒盐脆饼干
Pretzels.
你因为濒死而导致眼盲时
And did you go blind as a result of an NDE
还是个孩子吗
when you were a child?
是的
Yes.
好了 很好
Okay, perfect.
告诉我你记得的所有事情
So... just tell me everything you remember
就从那一刻...
from the moment you...
你死亡的那一刻
The moment of your death.
我用枪打你
When I hit you with the gun to
到你复活的时候 好吗
when you came around. All right?
我做不到
I can't.
帕蕊
Prairie.
帕蕊 听我说
Prairie, listen to me.
这很重要
This is important work
我需要你跟我合作
and I need you to collaborate with me,
否则我将被迫...
or I will be forced to be...
对你和其他人做出过分的事情
very unkind to you and the others in ways
令你们不好过的事
that you won't enjoy...
我们都会因此后悔 你明白吗
and we will both regret. You understand me?
我明白 我只是...
Yeah, I'm... I'm just... There's just...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to talk about it. It just...
无法用言语表达
There aren't words.
你直接问我你想知道的吧
Couldn't you just ask me what it is
我会回答你
that you wanna know and I'll answer it?
好吧
All right.
就这么办
All right, let's do that.
那么
So...
那里有阳光吗
was there sunshine?
没有 不过那里很亮
No, but there was light.
你是在外面吗
Were you outdoors?
不 只待了一小会儿
No, uh, for a moment.
你能看见吗
Could you see?
可以 但跟我印象中能看东西不一样
Yes, but... it wasn't how I remember sight.
那里有声音吗
And was there sound?
风声
Wind.
颜色呢 有蓝色吗
Colors? The color blue?
没有
No.
你有什么感觉
And how did you feel?
你难过吗
Were you sad?
不 但也不是开心
No. But I wasn't happy.
有没有哪个时刻感到...
At any point was there a...
幸福或是...
sense of euphoria or...
平静
Peace.
我必须挣脱那种平静 才能回来
I had to fight that peace... to come back.
但回来吗
But... To come back?
我是说 你回来的时候
I mean, when you... When you came back, that...
是你自己的选择吗
You chose that. That was your choice?
是的
Yes.
那里还有其他人吗
Was there anyone there?
帕蕊
Prairie?
-你是一个人吗 -不是
- Were you alone? - No. No.
是人吗 那里还有其他人吗
A person? I mean, uh... There was another person there?
一个...
Someone...
已经不在这世上的人
who's not alive in this world?
我父亲
My father.
那么
And, uh...
他怎么样 他有什么不一样吗
How was he? Was he... Was he, uh... Was he different?
他有什么变化吗 衣服 头发 言谈
Did he, uh... Was he changed? Clothes, hair, speech?
我不知道 因为我没有机会
I don't know 'cause I didn't get a chance
跟他说话 但是...
to speak to him, but...
他跟我记忆中一样
He looked the same as I remember,
跟我小时候的记忆一样
from when I was a little girl.
是我
It was me.
不一样的是我
I was different.
那么
And...
进去吧
here we go.
亨珀的盘问让我更清楚
Hap's interrogation of me made it clear
我们必须查出他在做什么实验
we had to find out what his experiment was.
但气体让我们忘记一切
But the gas made us forget everything.
如果斯科特和荷马能用他们的肺力量
If Scott and Homer used their lung power
从两侧把我牢房♥里的气体吸出去的话
to suck the gas out of my cell from either side,
我就能保持清醒 知道亨珀对我们做了什么
I could stay awake and learn what Hap was doing to us.
他跟你说了什么
What did he say to you?
他在黑暗中摸索
He is stumbling around in the dark.
他要把我们永远关在这里
And he is gonna keep us here forever.
斯科特 能请你帮忙吗
Scott... will you please help?
还能有什么更糟的呢
What's the worst it can be?
-疼痛 恐惧 震惊 -正是
- Pain? Terror? Shock? - Exactly.
从你来这儿开始
You faced all of those things
就已经都见识过了 你都挺过来了
when you first got here and you survived.
你还要我拒绝你多少回
How many times do I have to tell you no?
我也很害怕
Look, I'm scared, too.
我也不知道自己是否足够强大
I don't know if I'm strong enough either.
是否会崩溃 求饶 或痛哭
If I'm gonna break, or beg, or cry.
我只知道他不是疯子 他是走火入魔了
All I know is he is not insane, he is obsessed.
我不会再往自己肺里吸入不必要的毒气
I ain't sucking any more poison into my lungs than I have to.
我一点不在乎
And I don't give a shit
你觉得我那样做会不会下地狱
if you think I'm going to hell for that.
那他就赢了
Then he wins.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表