剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
'扼守你们旷古虚华的土地与功勋吧'
'Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!'
她沉默的双唇呼喊道
cries she with silent lips.
'把你那劳瘁贫贱的流民
'Give me your tired, your poor,
那向往自♥由♥呼吸 又被无情抛弃
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
那拥挤于彼岸悲惨哀吟
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
将那骤雨暴风中翻覆的惊魂 全都给我
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.
我高举灯盏伫立金门' 」
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!'"
我本该回家去的
I should have gone home...
可我心碎又羞愧
but I was heartbroken and ashamed.
我自尊心太强了
Too proud.
我不想放弃 于是我想出了最后一个办法
I didn't wanna give up, so I devised one last plan.
要是我见不到我爸 也许他听得见我
If I couldn't see my father, maybe he could hear me.
我要在地下通道拉小提琴
I would play my violin in the underground
直到他下车
until he stepped off a train,
听到我的曲子 跑过来
heard my song, and came running.
你们知道吗
And do you know?
我的计划成功了
My plan worked.
但找到我的人不是我爸
But it wasn't my father who found me.
而是另外一个人
It was another man.
一个将改变我一生的人
The man who would change my life.
再见 法国佬 明天见
Oh, hey, later, French. See you tomorrow.
好
Right.
我们好长时间都没那样了
We haven't done that in a while.
现在可以了
We can now.
你的双眼
Your eyes...
明亮闪烁
they're sparkling.
你想在床上吃早饭吗
You want breakfast in bed?
我当然想在床上吃了
Well, of course I want breakfast in bed.
怎么了
What?
我去散步了
I went on a walk.
早知道我和你妈就陪你去了
Your mom and I could go with you.
就我自己 有时候 我...
Alone. Sometimes, I...
有时候我就想独处一下
Sometimes I just need to be alone.
上一次你自己出门
The last time you went out on your own,
你回来时被狗咬伤了
you came back with dog bites.
还有和史蒂夫·温切尔的老师会面的事
And then this thing with Steve Winchell's teacher,
而现在你又对我们有所隐瞒
and now you're hiding things from us.
我明白你们想确保我安全
Look, I know that you're trying to keep me safe.
我也明白我让你们失望 让你们难堪了
And I know that I let you down. I... embarrassed you.
很抱歉 但是我不能...
I'm sorry, but I can't...
我不能一直被禁锢在这房♥间里
I can't live cooped up in this house all the time.
也许圣路易斯的医生是对的
Maybe the doctor in St. Louis was right,
我们太急于带你回家了
and we... we took you home too soon.
也许你还需要一段时间的治疗
Maybe you need time in medical care.
-别这么说 -专业人士...
- Please don't say that. - Professionals--
拜托 我...
Please, I'm...
我很抱歉吓到你们了
I'm sorry that I scared you.
别把我送走
Please don't send me away.
如果你能和心理创治疗询师聊聊
If you talk to that trauma counselor,
联调局那个一直打电♥话♥过来的人
the one from the FBI, the one that keeps calling.
你需要有经验的人
You need someone with experience.
-如果我同意 晚上能出去走吗 -帕蕊
- If I do, can I walk at night? - Prairie--
我一个人 整理下思绪 不是要...
On my own. Just for clearing my head, not to--
这不安全 帕蕊
It's not safe, Prairie.
一小时
One hour.
她可以出去走一小时 好吗
She can have an hour walk. Right?
也许她需要宽阔一些的空间 南希
Maybe she needs some wide open space, Nance.
艾德里安
Adrian.
给你 伙计
Here you go, bud.
吃吧 快点
Eat. Let's go.
来 最后一口
Come on. Last bite, last bite.
你得去刷牙了 好吗
You gotta go brush your teeth, all right?
我刷过了
I did.
你才没有 你的牙刷是干的
No, you didn't. Your toothbrush was dry.
好了
All right.
-你怎么样 -什么
- You good? - What?
你怎么样 一切都好吗
You good? Everything good?
我的屁♥眼♥很臭 不过还算好
My butthole stinks, but yeah.
很好 我们找医生帮你检查一下
Great. We'll have the doctor check that out for you.
好了 快点 最后一口
All right. Hey, come on. Last bite, last bite.
快 走了 走了
Come on, there we go, there we go.
快去巴士站吧
Gotta get to the bus stop, all right?
点击查看
是1995年
俄♥国♥人
已打开
你是谁
你好啊
Yo! What's up?
-哈里斯先生 -你好 阿方索
- Mr. Harris? - Hi, Alfonso.
我是奈特士满基金会的凯文·哈里斯
This is Kevin Harris from the Knightsman Foundation.
你好 很高兴认识你
Uh, hi! It's, uh... it's nice to meet you.
通过电♥话♥认识你
Well, phone meet you.
阿方索 我们觉得你很棒
We're very impressed by you, Alfonso.
体育 考试成绩 社区活动
Athletics, grades, community involvement.
还有你关于蜜蜂的论文
And your essay about bees.
很出色
Phenomenal.
蜜蜂
Bees?
是我搞错了
Oh. Oh, my mistake.
你写的是关于学习心肺复苏 抱歉
You wrote about learning CPR! Sorry.
总之 我们很喜欢 想要给你提供奖学金
Anyway, we loved it and we want to offer you the scholarship.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
那真是太...
Wow, that's, uh... Wow.
我们就是想听这个
That's what we like to hear.
你祖母会欣喜若狂的
Your abuela will be over the moon.
对方搞错信息 这里祖母是西班牙语
他得回去上课了 哈里斯先生
He's actually gotta get back to class, Mr. Harris.
要保持好成绩
Uh, keep up those grades.
我们尽快完成申请
We'll follow up soon.
这对我意义重大 谢谢
Uh, this means a lot to me. Thank you.
欢迎加入奈特士满大家庭 阿方索
Welcome to the Knightsman family, Alfonso.
祝你今天愉快
You have a great day.
你成功了
You got it.
重要的是 你成功了
What matters is you got it.
没事 需要时间来消化
It's okay. It's a lot to process.
我需要做些什么吗
Uh, do I need to do anything?
比如 给他们写封信什么的
Like, write 'em a letter, something?
发邮件 接受奖学金就好
Just e-mail and accept.
还要和他们吃个尴尬的晚餐
There's also a dinner, always awkward.
当然还要修满学分
And of course, carry a full course load,
遵守品德规范
uh, abide by the character clause.
这是什么意思
Oh. I don't know what that means.
就是不要做些奇怪的事
Ah, just don't do anything weird.
别惹上警♥察♥或别的麻烦
Don't get in trouble with the cops or anything.
这样就行
It'll be fine.
「沃伊」的伊怎么拼写
Yo, you spell "Voi" with a "Y" Or an "I"?
我什么也找不到
I can't find anything.
也许是俄语字母 打开思路
Maybe it's with Russian letters. Open your mind.
我...
Hey. I, uh...
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 那辆校车事故太惨了吧
I got your text. That bus is messed up, right?
是啊 太惨了
Yeah. Fucked up.
我能... 我能坐这里吗
Uh, can I... can I sit here?
-你能帮我们查查吗 -当然能 坐吧
- Can you help us look shit up? - Uh, yeah, yeah, sure.
你得帮我们查到点什么
You gotta help us find some shit.
我们还没找到和妮娜·阿扎罗夫有关的信息
Yeah, we haven't found anything on Nina Azarov yet.
她当时还是个孩子
Well, she was a kid.
也许以防被追查 他爸把有关信息都删了
Maybe her dad scrubbed it so she couldn't be traced.
我查一下「阿扎罗夫矿业」
Uh, I'll look up "Azarov mine."
她是说过她爸有一座矿场吧
I mean, she said her father had a mine, right?
-对 -对 好主意
- Yeah. - Yeah, good idea.
她是想帮你摆脱阿什维尔吗
She trying to get you out of Asheville?
怎么可能
Fat chance.
现在还没送我去 不代表不会送我过去
But just 'cause they haven't come yet, doesn't mean they won't.
打算和你父母谈谈吗
Plan on talking to your parents?
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表