剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
We're gonna change the world.
好了
And that's it.
你以为自己无所不知
You... you think you know everything.
是个了不起的破医生
Some fucking doctor you are.
你都不知道她不瞎了吧
Did you know she can see?
从她上次濒死回来
Since her last NDE.
从你击中她头部 她就不瞎了
Since you whacked her in the head.
她一直把你耍得团团转
She's been playin' you for a fool.
你确实阻止了他们的反抗计划
You broke their rebellion. You did.
你打败了他 也击败了她
You broke him, and you broke her, too.
你让她知道他就是个用下半身思考的男人
You showed her that he ain't nothin' but an animal.
我改主意了 给我那个气体 我要气体
No, I changed my mind. I want the gas! I want the gas!
就算她不爱他
You know, just because she doesn't love him
她也不会爱上你这种怪物
doesn't mean she's ever gonna love a monster like you.
你知道她叫你什么吗
You know what she calls you?
她叫你「天使猎杀者」
She calls you the "Angel Hunter."
该死
Oh, shit.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
是你造成的
You did this.
你说得对
You were right.
确实...
There...
确实有「奇幻术」
there are movements.
五个人
Five of 'em.
你需要至少...
And you need five people...
五个人
at least.
「奇幻术」...
The movements, they...
拥有的神奇力量... 我们根本无法想象
they do things we... cannot imagine.
五个人一起做「奇幻术」
Five movements... open a...
就会打开通往另一个时空的入口
a tunnel to another dimension.
就是我们的自♥由♥
Our freedom.
我接收到了第三套
I have the third movement.
现在知道了吧
Do you see now?
我们要怎么救他们
How we're going to save them?
我会教你们「奇幻术」
I'm gonna teach you the movements.
五个人一起
All five of them.
我们会打开通往另一个时空的大门
We're gonna open a tunnel into another dimension.
我会到达那里...
I will travel there...
救回他们
and rescue them.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表