剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
We had shared a bed.
这么长时间以来...
And in all that time...
我们从未碰触过彼此
we'd never, not once... touched.
-荷马 -「祖使」
- Homer! - OA!
荷马
Homer!
「祖使」
OA!
荷马
Homer.
出来
Get out.
出来
Get out!
快
Come on!
我瘫在草地上 不能动
I'm lying there on the grass. I can't move.
我感觉到冰冷的金属刀尖
And then I feel the cold metal
抵在我的喉咙上
of a blade pressed against my throat.
你以为对于我或是研究 你是不可取代的吗
Did you think you were indispensable to the work? To me?
你不是
Well, you're not.
我得到了第五套「奇幻术」
I have the fifth movement.
我有「荷马」
I have Homer.
-我不... -「我不需要你了
- I don't... - "I don't need you.
我将你留在我发现你的地方
I'm leaving you exactly as I found you.
我不用杀了你」
I don't have to kill you."
就算你回来了 我们也不在了
And even if you get back, we'll be gone.
我们都会在另一个时空里...
In another dimension, all of us...
你会孤身一人
and you'll be all alone.
「一无所有 形影单只」
"With nothing, with no one."
天空很广阔
Sky is so big,
那些树...
trees...
一条路 通向某处
and a road... going somewhere.
我想到了荷马 我紧紧抓住了他
And I think of Homer and I grab onto him.
他把我踢开了
And he kicks me away.
他动作太快 上了车
And he's in the car and he's so... fast.
我跑去拦他...
I run to get him...
我追不上
I can't catch him.
我...
I...
我拼命地跑 就是追不上
really run so hard, but I can't catch him,
我嘶声力竭地喊 「回来」
and I scream, "Come back!"
回来
Come back!
「回来」
"Come back."
「回来」
"Come back."
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾贝尔 我们该说的都说了
Abel, we said all we had to say to each other!
你和南希还是走吧
You and Nancy are gonna have to leave!
等一下 乔纳森先生和夫人
Wait, Mr. And Mrs. Johnson.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不不 他们只是...
No, no. They're just, uh...
他们不了解我们在做什么
They don't understand what we're doing.
你在「橄榄园餐厅」打工吧
You... you were at the Olive Garden.
是 我叫阿方索
Yeah, I... I'm Alfonso.
我是你女儿的朋友
I'm your daughter's friend.
别担心 我会证明这都是真的
And don't worry, I'm gonna prove that it's true.
什么是真的
That what's true?
她的故事
Her whole story.
她经历的一切
Everything she went through.
她告诉你了吗
She told you?
是的
Yeah.
是...
It's, uh...
我都会处理好的
I'm gonna make it all okay.
就...
Just, uh...
没事
It's okay.
你有话说吗
Anything you'd like to say?
你跟那群男孩在一起干什么
What were you doing with those boys?
帕蕊 回家是什么感觉
Prairie, what does it feel like to be home?
帕蕊 你准备好说出你是如何恢复视力了吗
Prairie, are you ready to tell us how you got your sight?
行 这样能行
Oh, yeah. This'll work.
剩下的就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟前台的人
Oh, did you remember to
出示了汽车俱乐部会员卡吗
give them your Triple A card at the front desk?
可以打折
We get a discount.
我知道
I know.
-九折 九五折吧 -我知道 南希
- Maybe five, ten percent. - I know, Nance.
需要一条毯子
Needs a blanket.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
那间房♥子在矿场附近
The house was by a mine.
囚室在地下室
The cages were in a basement,
那里没比这里大多少
in a room that... wasn't that much bigger than this.
我的床靠着墙
My bed was against the wall.
我有时会睡在床上
Sometimes, I slept on top of it.
有时会睡在床下
Sometimes, I slept underneath it.
这里还有一个囚室 那里也有一个
There was another cage here and one there.
一个年轻人住在我隔壁
A young man was next to me.
我们相爱了
We fell in love.
我爱他
I love him.
我们喝饲料槽里的水
We drank water from a trough.
吃动物的饲料
We ate food made for animals.
这七年 我一直没跟人有过身体接触
I went seven years without touching someone else's skin.
你们想让我停下来吗
Do you want me to stop?
艾贝尔
Abel.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
你问过我她是否留了字条
You asked if she left a note.
我得去找我的父亲
他还活着 他在等我
我知道你们不相信
我会找到他 带到你们面前
很抱歉没法跟你们解释 我会回来
别生气 我爱你们 帕蕊
艾贝尔
Abel.
求你回屋吧
Please, come back to the room.
回屋吧
Come back to the room.
我很忙 南希
I'm busy, Nance.
我在做华夫饼
I'm making a waffle.
然后我要吃掉
Then... I'm going to eat it.
我们不能在这里说
We can't talk here.
没错
That's right.
你骗了我这么多年...
You lied to me... for years...
每一天...
Every day...
具体来说 是骗了七年
for over seven years, to be specific.
我需要些时间好好想一想
I'm going to need a little time to think about that.
我知道 我犯了错
I know. I made a mistake.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你骗了警方
You lied to the police.
我会联♥系♥警方 解释一切
I'll call... I'll call them and explain the whole thing.
但那也改变不了...
But... but that doesn't change--
也改变不了他带走她的事实
It doesn't change the fact that he took her away.
改变不了她昨晚跟我们说的事
What she told us last night, it doesn't change any of that.
说话啊
Say something.
我忘拿咖啡了
I forgot coffee.
我发现她那张字条时...
When... when I found her note...
我看见她写的东西...
and I saw... I saw what she wrote...
「我要去找我的父亲」
"I'm going to find my father."
但你就是她的父亲 艾贝尔
Well, you're her father, Abel.
-我是想... -你瞒着我字条的事
- I was trying-- - You lied about the note
就因为担心她的用词会伤害到我吗
because you were worried I would be hurt by her choice of words?
她失踪了
She disappeared.
你觉得我还会在意这事吗
And you thought that's what I would have on my mind?
如果她留了字条
If she left a note,
警方知道 就不会去找她 我就是想...
the police wouldn't even have looked for her. I just thought--
我们应该一起做那个决定
We should have made that decision... together.
都是当初我执意领养她引起的
It all... It all happened because I chose her.
你想领养那个男孩 我想要她
You wanted to adopt that little boy, but... I wanted her.
我以为她是盲人 所以一辈子都会需要我
I thought because she was blind, she would need me forever.
我需要她爱我
I needed her... to love me.
我就是需要
I just did.
我太需要这份爱了
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表