剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
没有等到你父亲时的感觉
when you realized he wasn't at the Statue of Liberty.
以及开始遇到亨珀时安心的感觉
And the feeling of relief when Hap was.
关于一开始
About how, at first,
你在他身上找到了你父亲的身影
he felt like the father figure you were looking for.
对吧
You know?
强壮 聪明
Strong, smart...
不妥协
uncompromised.
你怎样跟随他进入黑暗
And how you followed him into the dark.
进入那个形成新家庭的地下室
Into the basement where you would create a new family.
斯科特 瑞秋 荷马
Scott, Rachel, Homer...
甚至还有蕾娜塔
and even Renata.
在那个家庭中 你是怎样顿悟的
And how with that family, you found insight.
在黑暗中找到通往光明的路
A way to find the light within the dark.
我们知道我们取代了他们的位置
And... we know we're taking their place.
而在所有事当中
But, in all of that...
你始终都没有说起他们
you never really told us about them.
他们
Them?
他们在你困难时拯救了你
They rescued you from a hard life.
他们养育了你
They raised you.
你觉得你在这里是因为我们...
I mean, you think you're here because of us, and...
某种意义上是的
in a way you are.
但你能在这里也多亏了他们
But you're also here because of them.
他们一直让我吃药
They medicated me.
-我知道 -他们认为我疯了
-I know. -They thought I was crazy.
他们不是我的父母
They're not my parents.
他们确实是你的父母
But they are your parents.
你本来可以和「可敦」待在一起
You could have stayed with Khatun.
还有你父亲 但是...
With your father. But...
你选择回来
you chose to come back.
我没选择回克莱斯伍德
I didn't choose to come to Crestwood.
也许你确实选了
Well, maybe you did.
也许这就是漏掉的部分
Maybe this is the missing piece.
「祖使」 你在哪
OA! Where are you?
「祖使」
OA!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我不知道 这里没人
I don't know, there's no one here.
-其他人呢 -我也不知道 老兄
- Where's the rest of them? - I have no idea, man.
史蒂夫 怎么啦
Steve. What's happening?
我父母任由那些暴徒绑♥架♥我
My parents had me fucking kidnapped by those goons.
好了 冷静
Okay. Calm down.
冷静个屁
Fuck being calm!
你就会扯淡
And fuck your bullshit.
冷静
Calm down.
你和其他人一样 你根本就不在乎
You're just like all the rest of them. You don't give a fuck.
我们只是你的奴隶
We're just your slave labor
好让你离开我们 去找你男友
so you can leave us for your fucking boyfriend.
我们就是你路途中歇脚的休息站
We're just a retarded pit stop for you.
别碰我 贱♥人♥
Don't fucking touch me, bitch.
你当时看见我翻跟头 就心想「这家伙」能行
You saw me do some fucking flips and thought, "This guy"?
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
天呐
What?
为什么
Why?
怎么...
How...
你被困了那么久 怎么活下来的
How did you survive so long down there?
我能活下来是因为我并非孤身一人
I survived because I wasn't alone.
今晚 我就把故事全讲完
Tonight, I will finish telling my story.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表