剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
It won't be a regular occurrence.
你那个芥末酱是怎么回事啊
Why'd you have to fuck it up with mustard?
听着 听着
Look, look.
说你呢
Hey, hey. Hey, you.
你不用敲玻璃 我听得见
You don't have to bang on the glass. I can hear you.
过来 过来
Come here. Come, come.
拜托
Please.
你去楼上了
You got upstairs.
是的
I did.
上面什么样子
What's it like up there?
太阳出来了
The sun was out.
你得帮我拿到我的冠军戒指
You gotta get my ring.
他带我过来时 我藏到上面了
I stashed it up there when he brought me in.
在浴室里 你得帮我带下来
It's in the bathroom. You gotta bring it down for me.
还有账单 水 煤气等账单
And a bill... A bill for water, gas, anything.
你得帮我 好吗 他信任你
You gotta help me out, okay? He trusts you.
什么 我不... 你说什么呢
What... I don't... What are you talking about?
一年零36天前
So, like, a year and 36 days ago,
这个人说他会给我五百块
this guy says he'll give me 500 bucks
让我来参与他的濒死经验研究
to participate in this study about NDEs.
曼迪 我儿子的妈妈
You see, Mandy, my son's mom...
她跟我说她怀孕了
she told me she was pregnant.
两个月了 她也是刚发现
Two months along. She just found out.
我想向她证明 即使我们不在一起
I wanted to prove to her that even though we weren't together,
我也会成为一个好爸爸
I would be a great dad.
我能养得起我们的儿子
I could support our son.
我以为参与实验研究
I thought I'd do the study
就能拿到这五百块 到时候给她以作表示
and give her the 500 bucks as a symbol of that.
所以我上了他的车
So I get in the car with him.
他带我来到了这里 我要求上洗手间
And he drives me here and I asked to go to the bathroom.
我有种预感 不好的预感
And I had this feeling, this... this sinking feeling, uh...
一进卫生间
As soon as I got to the bathroom,
我就把冠军戒指
I just stashed my championship football ring
藏在了药柜里
in the medicine cabinet.
我就预感会出事
I knew something was coming for me.
我得留下线索 以防我消失了
I had to leave a trace, in case I disappeared.
看
Look.
看
Look.
该死
Oh, shit.
我忘了...
I... I forgot that, uh...
钱还在我这里
Well, I still have the money.
很荒唐吧
Isn't that fucked up?
你拿戒指和账单能做什么
Well, what are you gonna do with your ring and a bill?
你寄出去
You're gonna mail it.
里面加张字条 就说寄给曼迪
And you'll leave a note in it saying to send it to Mandy.
她能用那笔钱给我儿子
She could use it to get my son, uh,
买♥♥尿片 衣服 或什么胎教音乐磁带
diapers, or clothes, or little music tapes to make him smart.
你开什么笑
Are you kidding me?
如果我再上去 我得去找电♥话♥
If I ever get up there again I have to, like, find a phone
或拿什么敲晕他
or hit him over the head with some--
这事更重要 懂吗 求你了
This is more important than that, all right? Please.
我们在困在这里 我们无能为力
We are down here. There is nothing to do about that.
但我儿子如今没有父亲陪伴
But my son is out there every day without a father.
让他以为我抛弃了他 这让我生不如死
It kills me every day to think he thinks I walked out on him.
-你怎么知道是个男孩 -什么
- How do you know it's a boy? - What?
如果是个女儿呢
What if you have a daughter?
你到底有没有听我说
Are you listening to me?
我感觉你没听进去啊
I don't feel like you're listening to me.
我听着了 我...
I'm listening. I...
我只是需要时间想一下
I just need a moment to think...
我自己的计划
about my own plan.
帕蕊 帕蕊 帕蕊
Prairie, Prairie, Prairie, Prairie.
该死 不不不
Fuck! No, no, no.
封住 帕蕊
Cover your vent, Prairie.
那是什么气味
What's that smell?
-站到床上 上去 快 -不 不该轮到我
- Get on your bed. Stand on it. Now! - No. It's not my turn!
触摸靠近天花板的墙
Feel the wall near the ceiling.
靠近天花板的墙
The wall near the ceiling.
右边 再往右
To the right, way to the right.
再往右
Way.
再往右边
More to the right!
继续 就在那里
More. Keep going. There.
荷马 怎么回事
Homer... what happened?
荷马
Homer?
一户人家本会住在这里
A family was gonna live here.
也许不会
Probably not.
他们刚建了房♥子 结果经济就不景气了
They just built it and then the economy went to shit.
但如果当初没那样
But if that hadn't happened,
这里就会有人住过来
some family would have had a life here.
你想在这里贩毒时
It's not really something you think about
就不会想这些了
when you're looking for somewhere to deal out of.
在厨房♥里争吵 孩子出生
Fighting in the kitchen, kids being born,
心痛 做♥爱♥ 也许就在这个浴缸里
heartache, sex, probably in this tub.
直到他们不再做了
Until they don't anymore.
孩子们长大离家 父母虚弱患病
Kids movin' out. Parents getting sick.
人们渐渐变老
People getting old.
你说的话像那些诗人儿童
You sound like one of the poetry kids.
诗人儿童
Poetry kids?
就是那些写关于自残诗句的人
You know, the ones who write poems about, like, cutting themselves and shit.
你之前说我们会帮助别人
You said we were gonna help people.
你是指 荷马 斯科特 瑞秋吗
Did you mean, like, Homer and Scott and Rachel?
这事危险吗
So this is dangerous?
家庭太操蛋了
Families suck.
是啊
Yeah.
但不是全部家庭
Not all of them, though.
你自己组成的家庭就不是
Not the ones you build out of strange pieces.
这些家庭很好
And they work.
不该如此 但却很融洽
They don't look like they should, but they do.
忘了拿包了
Hey. Left my bag.
我刚看到「祖使」跑出去了
Yo, I just passed OA running out.
她看起来不高兴
Uh, she looked upset, too.
你对她做了什么
Hey, what'd you do to her?
没什么
Nothing.
别把我看成是什么有恋童癖的人
Don't treat me like I'm some fucking pedophile or something.
恋童癖是指喜欢孩子
Pedophiles are people who are into kids.
你觉得自己很聪明 是吧
You think you're so fucking smart, don't you?
你以为你是世界之王吗
You think you're the king of the world
我们都是你的傻♥逼♥仆人吧
and we're your dumb little servants?
-你说什么呢 -别忘了 我了解你
- What are you talking about? - Hey, don't forget, I know you.
我了解
And I know the shitty,
你们家的情况有多糟糕
smelly house you crawled out of this morning.
我差点就要对你动手了
I'm this close to beating the shit out of you.
-那就来吧 -我已经不是12岁了
- Then go ahead, take a swing. - I'm not 12 anymore.
我以前能揍死你
I beat the shit out of you then.
现在也一样能揍死你
I can beat the shit out of you now.
是啊 因为你从来就没变过
Right. 'Cause you never change.
所以你父母想送你去改造营
And that's why your parents want to send you to that place.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
怂货
Pussy!
又是我 罗德·斯宾斯 想说下你弟弟遗产的事
Hey, again. Rod Spence. Calling you about your brother's estate.
你能...
Could you please, uh--
还是我 罗德·斯宾斯
Rod Spence, uh, trying you again.
你弟的遗嘱 请回电
Your, uh, brother's will. Please call me back.
「水獭」 我是西奥
Hey, Otter. Theo.
就是打来看看 你会不会回应
Just throwing out a line to see what comes back.
「水獭」 我是西奥
Hey, Otter. Theo.
就是打来看看 你会不会回应
Just throwing out a line to see what comes back.
「水獭」 我是西奥
Hey, Otter. Theo.
就是打来看看 你会不会回应
Just throwing out a line to see what comes back.
史蒂文
Steven.
是 我马上就过去了
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表