剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
逃离
我感觉不到疼痛
I couldn't feel pain.
感觉不到时间 也不清楚身在何处
I couldn't sense time. I couldn't understand where I was.
但我看得见
But I could see.
我能看见了
I could see.
我记得荷马 瑞秋和斯科特呼喊着我的名字
I remembered Homer and Rachel and Scott screaming my name.
他们已经不在我身边了
They were no longer with me.
突如其来的离别让我意识到
The sudden rush of loss made me realize
我一生中又一次地...
that for the second time in my life...
死去了
I was dead.
「可敦」 我能看见了
Khatun... I can see.
你一直都能看见 我的孩子
好好喘口气 然后到我这来
Catch your breath and join me.
我不该来这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
胡说 你已经活了那么久了
Nonsense. You've had so much time.
瞧瞧你 已经亭亭玉立了
Look at you, a young woman now.
这是个错误 「可敦」
It's a mistake, Khatun.
如果你留下 就不用再受苦
If you stay, there is no more suffering.
生活中的一切苦难都烟消云散
All the pain of life, gone.
很快 你就会忘得一干二净
Soon, you won't remember any of it.
可我不想忘记
But I don't want to forget.
他们还待在他的地下室
They're with him in that basement.
我不能把他们丢在那
I can't leave them there.
你很独特 我尊重这点
You're strange. I respect it.
但就算现状如此 你也不逃避
But as things are... you never escape.
光凭着勇气
All your courage...
以及谋划 还不够
and planning, not enough.
我看得出你饿了
I see you're hungry.
我给你找点东西吃
I'll fish for you.
这将领你去往另一个地方
This... will show you a way to another place...
人类不知道的一种旅行方式
a form of travel unknown to humans.
没有它 你将永远是个囚徒
Without it, you will stay a prisoner forever.
这需要大量练习
It takes a lot of practice...
可有了这个 有一天你或许能自♥由♥翱翔
but with this... you may one day fly free.
你想要 就要付出代价
If I give it to you... there's a price.
公平交易
A fair trade.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa!
这边
Here!
爸爸
Papa!
-他听不见我 -他确实听不见
- He can't hear me. - No, he cannot.
但他能听见
But he could.
你可以和你父亲一起走
You can go with your father
然后一起留在安宁祥和之中
and be in painless peace together...
你也可以拿走这只鸟 探究真正的自我
or you can take the bird and find out who you really are.
这样的选择并不公平
That isn't a fair choice.
生存 就是做不公平的抉择
To exist... is to survive unfair choices.
跟他走吧
Join him.
他就在外面等着你呢
He's right outside waiting for you.
我怎样才能回到其他人身边
How do I get back to the others?
现在你懂得了牺牲
Now you know sacrifice.
你已准备好接受这礼物带来的东西了
Now you are ready for what comes with this gift.
吞下去
Swallow it.
这是光明种子
It's the seed of light.
种下 你需要知道的一切就会在你心中萌芽
If you grow it, all you need to know will be inside you.
你们五个人必须齐心合力战胜邪恶的魔鬼
All five of you must work together as one to avert a great evil.
我们只有四个人
There's only four of us.
你到时候就知道了
You will see.
「可敦」 我和你一样吗
Khatun... am I like you?
不
No.
你是始祖
You are the original.
快
Be quick.
吃掉
Eat it.
醒过来的那一刻 我就知道
I knew from the moment I woke up
生活从此就再也不一样了
that life was no longer the same.
我放弃了与我父亲永远在一起
I had given up eternity with my father
就因为我向几个并不熟的人许下了承诺
for a promise I made to people I barely knew.
来
Here.
我还以你死了
I thought I'd lost you.
你醒过来了真好
Glad you recovered.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
-我头疼 -都怪我
- My head hurts. -That's my fault.
你当时站在矿场的崖边
You were... at the edge of the mine.
我没想那么多 抱歉
I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry.
来
Here.
你死去了很长时间
You were gone a long time.
七分钟没有脉搏 无任何反应
No pulse for seven minutes. Utterly unresponsive.
这是目前为止
It's the only...
我见过的唯一非科学性的死亡
nonscientific death I've ever had.
量下血压
Here.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我研究了这么多年
I've been doing this study for years.
众多实验对象中
And you're the only...
只有你敢反抗我
subject who's ever challenged me.
获得了特殊待遇 还试图逃跑
Extracted concessions, tried to escape.
你明明是个盲人 却都做到了
You, blind, have done all three.
别人呢
The others?
你是怎么找上别人的
How did you find the others?
遇见你是个意外惊喜
Well, you were a happy accident.
但他们
But, the others... Well, the others...
他们是我追捕到的
I had to hunt down.
我很抱歉刚才对你用了暴♥力♥
I'm sorry about the violence outside.
但是你得知道 我不能放你走
But you should know... I can't let you go.
我不能
I can't.
「可敦」将奥义深植我内心
Khatun had fed me a mystery.
我虽不能理解 我内心却能感受到
I couldn't understand it, but I could feel it inside me.
像是一条线索 一颗炸♥弹♥ 一道神迹
A clue, a bomb, a Hail Mary.
小帕 能听到我说话吗
Prair, can you hear me?
你还好吗
You okay?
你差点就做到了 差一点就能逃跑了
You almost did it. You almost got away.
-荷马 我得说... -没关系
- Homer? I have to tell-- - It doesn't matter.
没事 你活着就好
It's okay. You're alive.
谁说没关系 我倒是很想出去
Doesn't matter? I'd kinda like to get the fuck outta here.
我就知道机会渺茫
I knew it was a long shot.
我跑到了林子尽头的崖边
I got through these... woods to an edge.
他一下打在了我后脑勺上
He hit me in the back of the head...
重重一击
hard.
我死掉了
I died.
可能你是疼晕过去了
Probably you passed out from the pain.
我到了一个地方
I went somewhere...
我看到了她
and I saw her.
我小时候见过的那个女人
The same woman I saw when I was a little girl.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们一直都做错了
Oh, we've been going about this all wrong.
我们一直想努力逃出去
We've been trying to get out.
是 我们的「远大理想」
Yes. Well, that's kinda the big idea.
不
No.
我们应该想办法进去
We have to try to get in.
我觉得她伤到脑子了
I think she got brain damage.
我们一直像小白鼠一样
We've been acting like lab rats.
小白鼠那么弱小
Lab rats are only powerless
就因为不懂得自己正身处实验之中
because they don't understand that they're in an experiment.
但科学家同样也是实验的一部分
But they're just as much a part of it as the scientist,
融入的程度更深
in some ways even more.
我们可以反过来掌控他
See, we could take it over.
他的实验就是我们的出路
His experiment is our way out.
不
No, no.
我不知道那个变♥态♥狂在搞什么研究
I... I don't know what that psychopathic fuck is doing,
我也不想知道
and I don't want to know.
好好听着 她想说什么的
Listen. She's trying to say something.
但我们要怎么知道
But how would we know, though?
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表