剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
分岔路
♪安静 别哭泣♪
♪Hush, don't you cry♪
♪下一世♪
♪In the next life♪
米歇尔15岁了
Michelle is 15 years old.
我觉得这有些不负责任
Forgive me if this feels a little irresponsible.
不负责任的是 让我们的儿子...
It's irresponsible to let our son--
-我做不到 -什么
- I can't-- - What?
你不能管「她」叫「他」
You can't keep calling "her" a "him."
-不是吧 又提这事 -不然还有什么...
- Really? This again? - What else...
♪无需多言♪
♪Don't say a word♪
♪我问她♪
♪And when I ask her♪
♪内心是否安好♪ ♪内心是否快乐♪
♪Is she doing all right♪ ♪Are we happy inside♪
♪她情绪反复无常♪
♪She's a roller coaster ♪
♪我们是夜晚的火光♪
♪And, yeah We're a fire in the night♪
♪将枯萎的花朵♪
♪Lay your dead flowers♪
♪摆成一排♪
♪All in a row♪
♪迟早♪
♪Sooner or later ♪
♪都要化作春泥♪
♪We're gonna let them go♪
♪她问我♪
♪And when she asks me♪
♪我们内心是否安好♪
♪Are we doing it right♪
♪再靠近一些♪
♪Come a little closer♪
♪已无何物再隐藏♪
♪You've got nothing left to hide♪
想成是一条直线
Think of a line,
一条直线穿过你的手肘和手腕
a straight line coming across your elbow, your wrist.
你迟到了 她可没有一整晚时间
Oh, way late, dude. She doesn't have all night.
抱歉 我错过什么了吗
Sorry. Did I miss anything?
没有 我们在等你呢 快过来
No. We waited for you. Come on.
我们无法想象
We couldn't have imagined
灵魂体在时空间穿梭是什么样子
what interdimensional travel looked like
就如同我们无法想象
any more than we could have imagined
地上的鲜血倒流回斯科特·布朗的体内一样
the blood on the floor rolling back into Scott Brown's body.
但我们坚信着
But we believed.
我们被囚禁了两年
Two years passed in captivity.
斯科特已给了我们第三套「奇幻术」
Scott had given us the third movement.
蕾娜塔 第四套
Renata, the fourth.
写好了吗
You have it?
再来一次 再来一次
Once more. Once more.
蕾娜塔的濒死过程中 她的守护人说
In Renata's NDE, her guardian told her
时空穿梭的副作用之一就是失忆
one of the side effects of dimensional travel is amnesia.
你有可能会忘记之前所学
You could potentially forget everything from before.
所以我们创造了符号♥来记录「奇幻术」
So we invented symbols to record the movements.
就像音乐符号♥写成歌♥曲一样
Just like music is recorded in notes.
你想休息一下吗
Do you want to take a break?
不
No.
继续来
Keep going.
再来一次
Once more.
荷马背后记录了第二套和第四套
Homer has the second and fourth movement on his back.
我背后记录了第一套和第三套
And I have the first and the third.
我们想着这些疤痕就像地图 不会消失
We figure the scars are a map we can never lose.
我能碰一下吗
Can I touch it?
可以 已经不痛了
Yeah. It doesn't hurt anymore.
为什么不让自己死去呢
Why didn't you just let yourself die?
-一直待在濒死状态中 -那样行不通
- And stay in your NDE? - It wouldn't have worked.
这么想最容易理解
The best way to think about it is like this...
有很多时空 世界 交替的现实
There are all these dimensions, worlds, alternate realities,
彼此之间紧密交错着
and they're all right on top of each other.
你每做一次选择 一个决定
Every time you make a choice, a decision,
都会分化成一种新的可能性
it forks off into a new possibility.
都在这里 但无法接入
They're all right here, but inaccessible.
濒死就如...
The NDEs were like...
一种穿越时空的方法 但只是暂时性的
a way to travel through them, but temporarily.
我们想要有选择 有机会
We wanted... choices, chances.
这套「奇幻术」能让我们
The movements would allow us
永久性地穿梭到某一时空
to travel to a dimension permanently.
待在那里
Stay there.
在新的世界 开始新的生活
A new life... in a new world.
对我们来说 那就是自♥由♥
To us, that was freedom.
等我们打开
What will it look like
通往另一时空的隧♥道♥会是什么样子
when we open the tunnel to the other dimension?
不知道 我从没做过
I don't know. I've never done it.
-什么 -我只知道那是无形的
- What? - All I know is that it would be invisible.
离开这个时空的人
The person leaving this dimension
会经历一系列加速的事件
would experience a great acceleration of events,
但无法进入时空里
but no break in time-space.
就像跳无形的河流中
It's like jumping into an invisible current
水流将你带入另一个时空 但...
that just carries you away to another realm, but...
这套「奇幻术」需要五套动作
we had to have all five movements
还要带着美好的感觉去完成
and we had to do them with perfect feeling.
但你们从没做过
But you never did it?
我们接收到的每一套「奇幻术」
Every movement we received...
那个「天使猎杀者」也接收到了
the Angel Hunter received as well.
一 二
One, two.
脸
Face.
胳膊
Elbow.
我们跟囚禁我们的人一起比谁练得快
We were locked in a strange race with our captor.
亨珀在楼上自己学习「奇幻术」
Right above us, Hap was learning each movement on his own.
问题就变成了
The question became,
如果我们得到了第五套「奇幻术」会怎样
what would happen if we got the fifth movement?
我们能瞒住亨珀 趁此之前逃走吗
Could we keep it away from Hap long enough to make our escape?
从蕾娜塔接收到第四套 已经有一年了
It had been a year since Renata had returned with the fourth.
瑞秋没有接收到任何「奇幻术」
Rachel was never given a movement.
我们不断尝试 但我私下开始怀疑
We kept trying, but secretly I started to wonder...
我们最终能得到第五套吗
would we ever get the fifth movement?
至少我们拥有彼此
At least we had each other.
亨珀就孤单一人
Hap was all by himself.
他就只能跟一个人倾吐自己的秘密
There was only one man he could share his secret with.
我最近一直在做一个梦 里昂
I've been having this dream, Leon.
一片黑暗 我在地下
It's dark. I'm low to the ground.
突然之间 咔嚓一声
Suddenly, there's this snap.
我低头一看 我的腿被夹住了
And I look down... and my leg's in a trap.
我意识到
And I realize...
我是只老鼠
I'm a rat.
我是个科学家 却梦到自己成了被实验的小白鼠
I'm a scientist and I dream of being a rodent.
因此受困扰 也别太自责
Don't blame yourself if it wears on you.
我们不是跟植物打交道
We're not dealing with plants.
停尸房♥
你当年做我的实习医生 遇到第一例死亡时
I told you the same thing when you were my trainee in residency
我也这么跟你说过了
and you lost your first patient.
我记得 这不一样 这...
I remember. This is different. This...
除了精神上要理性...
I mean, quite apart from the intellectual rigor, the...
-体力上上也要... -不断付出
- the physical labor... - Endless.
还要维持生态系统 让研究对象...
and the need to maintain the ecosystem to support the...
活下去吗
Test subjects?
有时会感觉愧疚
There's the guilt, some days.
你没感觉吗 愧疚
Don't you find? Guilt?
尽人皆知
A given.
跟以前那个一样啊
Looks exactly the same as the old one.
为了满足新的容量 我需要更大的空间
I needed a bigger space to fit the new capacity.
我以为会很难找呢
I thought it would be difficult to find,
但医院这一病区都是死人
but, really, this entire wing of the hospital is dead.
一个看门人每周四会过来 我锁起门就行了
A janitor comes in on Thursdays, and I simply lock the door.
实验对象在哪儿
Where are the subjects?
隔壁房♥间
In the next room.
我之前有一天感觉... 感到愤恨
So... the other day I found myself feeling, uh... resentful.
你有过这种感觉吗
That ever happen to you?
我的实验对象感觉很团结
My subjects seem... so united.
像是团结一心是支持他们的动力
They... have this tribalism that sustains them somehow.
-干净的吗 -干净
- Uh, is this clean? - Yeah.
一起练舞 还自残
Rituals. Mutilation.
想解释存在 控制痛苦
Attempts to explain existence, to control pain.
我都知道 但我还是...
Yeah, I know all that, but I still...
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表