剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
Give me the Demerol, instead.
搞什么
What the fuck?
谁允许你到这里来拍我了
Who said you could come into this house and film me?
没有开 我没在录
It's not on. I'm not recording.
谁信你没录啊
No, like fuck it's not.
你是帕蕊·乔纳森吧
You're Prairie Johnson, aren't you?
我是「祖使」
I'm the OA.
这是什么名字
What kind of a name is that?
我需要上网
I need Internet.
能把密♥码♥给我吗
Will you give me your password,
或者我家隔壁的无线网密♥码♥
or the password for one of the houses next door to me?
你以为这里是星巴克啊
What's this look like to you, a Starbucks?
关我什么事 出去
Not my problem. Get out.
给我密♥码♥ 我就走
Give me a password and I'll go.
我又不欠你什么 贱♥人♥
No, I don't owe you shit, bitch.
不走就等着喂狗吧
Now leave or you're dog food.
-把录像机给我 -现在这东西归我了
- Give me my camera. - This is my camera now.
就当你闯进来的代价了
Tax for your interruption.
我可不想媒体跟警♥察♥都到这里来
Yo, I don't need news vans and cops all over this neighborhood.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
咬她
Attack!
别咬了 别咬了
Stop, stop!
不准去帮她 巴克
Don't you dare, Buck!
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the fuck?
别咬我家狗
Don't bite my dog!
没事了
You're good.
你没事了
You're okay.
等下
Wait.
你是怎么恢复视力的
How did you get your sight?
过来 小家伙 艾克索 过来
Come on, boy. Yo, Axel, come on.
过来
Come on.
疯婆娘
Crazy fuck.
你不能就这样跑走 帕蕊
You can't just disappear like that, Prairie.
你吓死我们了
You scared us.
请别这么叫我
Please don't call me that.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
帮帮我吧
Help me a little.
你不肯跟联调局说
You You won't talk to the FBI...
但你也不肯跟我说 我...
but you... you won't talk to me either. I...
我在网上看了心理创伤那一套 我知道...
I read about trauma online. I know that-
让我上网就能帮我了
It would help if you would let me go online.
去找荷马吗
To find Homer?
你看了我拍的视频吗
You watched my video?
我也是想帮你
Well, to try to help you.
-你又幻听了吗 -我没有
- Are you hearing voices again? - I'm not hearing anything!
你小时候 刚学会用盲人棍时...
When you were a little girl first learning how to cane...
你当时学得太快 太过自信
you got too confident too fast.
于是决定跑起来了
You decided to run.
结果撞到墙角 撞破了额头
You smacked into the edge of a wall and split your forehead open.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我知道你不是我亲生的
I... I know that you're not my flesh and blood...
但你受伤时
but when that happened...
我知道你就是我女儿
I knew that you were my daughter.
因为我感觉到了
Because I felt it.
撞在你身 疼在我心
I felt like I got hit by that wall, too.
这就是我现在的感觉
It's what I feel like now.
这对我们俩来说 都很陌生
This is strange... for both of us.
你身上有...
You've got these-
但你不是个陌生人
But you're... you're not a stranger.
妈 别这样了
Mom, please.
我不是不想跟你说 我想...
It's not that I don't want to tell you. I want to...
让你受伤 我会很难过
It's that it would hurt me to hurt you.
说了会让你受伤的
And it would hurt you.
给我一些时间吧
Just give me some time.
小心
Watch it.
算了 别跟他一般计较了
Come on. Hey. He's not worth it.
♪一路以来♪
♪Come along♪
♪她早已心知此情 如今却已逝去♪
♪Swears she knew it Now she swears it's gone♪
♪她谎称自己爱上他♪
♪She lies and says She's in love with him♪
♪此生非君不嫁♪
♪Can't find a better man♪
♪她的梦绘满彩色 绘满红色♪
♪She dreams in color She dreams in red♪
♪此生非君不嫁♪
♪Can't find a better man♪
♪她谎称自己爱上他♪
♪She lies and says She's in love with him♪
兄弟 停下
Yo, dude! Stop!
我听见你在里面唱歌♥了
Man, I heard you singing in there.
真棒啊
Like... whoa!
你和你妈刚搬到克莱斯伍德吧
Hey, you and your mom just moved into Crestwood, right?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
米尔斯
Miles.
-我得走了 -这么好的嗓子怎么打算的啊
- I gotta run. - Man, what are you gonna do with that?
你能当歌♥星啊
You could be, like, famous.
我不太想跟你说话
I don't really want to talk to you.
什么
What?
你嘲笑我一个朋友是同性恋
You made fun of one of my friends for being gay,
现在听到我唱歌♥了 假装像没事人一样
and now you hear me sing and it's, like, all good?
这又不是《美国偶像》
It's not like American Idol, like...
-没有恶意 但... -我懂 别激动 兄弟
- Not in a mean way, but... - I get it. Relax, man.
米尔斯
Hey, Miles?
我感觉有思绪了
I feel something forming.
不算是个计划 但是...
Not a plan, but...
一种感觉
a feeling.
我遇见一个男孩 我感觉跟他有关
I met this boy and I think he has something to do with it.
我一直在想你像他这么大时的样子
I keep trying to imagine you at his age.
十六七岁的时候
Sixteen, seventeen.
开一下吧
Please.
你干什呢 小疯子
What you up to, crazy?
这里很奇怪啊
Looks weird in here.
我有个移♥动♥路由器
I got a mobile router.
连到你的电脑上
Just hook it up to your laptop,
就能上网了 而且付完费用了
bam, it's connected, and paid for.
-天呐 -想让我帮你连上吗
- Oh, my God. - You want me to set it up?
好啊
Yeah.
我在想...
So, uh, I was thinking...
你看过《火车上的陌生人》吗
have you ever seen Strangers on a Train?
没有
No.
电影的主旨是 如果别人不知道你们有交集...
Basically, it's like, if people don't know you're connected...
就没法查出你们为彼此干的坏事了
then they can't figure out the crimes you do for each other.
如果我帮你 你也能帮下我
Thought I'd help you out and you could help me out.
我确实需要帮助
I do need help.
这就好
Good.
要插♥进♥去吗
You gonna plug that in?
你真是个小疯子
You're crazy.
好了
All right.
鼠标呢
Where's your mouse?
用这个
You use this.
-然后按这里 -好了 懂
- And then, right here... - All right, yeah.
回车 我懂 我懂
Enter. I got it. I got it.
开启浏览器 搜索油管
Launch Safari. Search YouTube.
阿什维尔
Ashev.
这就是你要帮我搞定的麻烦
So, that's the trouble we need to get me out of.
快 快 快
Move, move, move.
我爸要把我送到阿什维尔
My dad wants to send me to Asheville to get,
改邪归正
like... straightened out.
大家都是被强制送去的 你懂吧
No one really goes there voluntarily, if you know what I mean.
轻点 妈
Gentle. Mom!
-别伤害他 -对不起 妈 妈妈
- Don't hurt him. - I'm sorry. Mom! Mama!
继续走 快走 快
Keep it going, man. Go, go, go.
别伤到他了
Don't hurt him, please.
妈
Mom!
我帮你
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表