剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈 妈妈 那个女人...
Mom, Mom! That lady
她没事 瞧 她没事
She's fine. See? She's okay.
-她翻过栏杆了 -不要啊 天呐
She's going to the other side. No, no. God!
别跳啊
Don't!
-别看 -她松手了
- Don't look! - She let go.
能听我说话 就眨两次眼
Blink twice if you can hear me.
-我昏迷多久了 -三天了
- How long have I been out? - Three days.
我停止心跳了吗
Did I flatline?
没有 亲爱的 你不会有事的
No, sweetheart. You're gonna be all right.
你确定吗 你看了急救记录吗
Are you sure? Did you read the ambulance record?
没有 但你的病例里都写了
I did not, but it's in your chart.
你体温过低 身体处于休克状态
You have severe hypothermia and you're in shock.
如果你不是脚先入水
If you didn't hit feet first,
你就会像撞上泥地 内脏破裂
you would have smashed up your insides like hitting concrete.
你很幸运
You got lucky.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你在附近有家人吗 我们要尽快联♥系♥他们
Do you have family in the area? We need to contact them ASAP.
你要不要...
Do you want these...
不不不 别动 别碰我
No, no, no, don't touch. No touching.
好 不碰
Okay. No touching.
你能告诉我 这些伤疤是怎么来的吗
Can you tell me... how you got those scars?
至少跟我说下你的名字吧
At least tell me your name.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫爱丽丝
I'm Alice, honey.
我是圣路易斯医院的护士
I'm a nurse at St. Louis Hospital.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是「祖使」
I'm the OA.
是吗 有意思
Really? That's funny.
罗恩
Uh, Ron...
我手♥机♥响了 稍等一下
My cell is ringing. Just... hold on a second.
赶紧趁热吃
Eat before it gets cold.
艾瑞卡 我正跟我弟通电♥话♥呢
Oh, uh, Erica, I'm just talking to my brother.
-我能... -南希 你得上油管看个视频
- Can I... -Nancy, you gotta get on YouTube.Okay?
-会登陆吗 -我当然知道油管了
- Can you do that? - Yeah, of course I know YouTube.
什么
What...
你怎么会那么想
Well, what makes you think that?
我把链接发到你邮箱了
Okay, I sent you an email with a link.
南希
Nance?
你收到了吗
You got it?
艾贝尔
Abel!
-妈妈 -她没事
- Mom, Mom! - She's fine.
-艾贝尔 -她没事
- Abel! - She's okay.
-她跨过栏杆了 -别看
- She's going to the other side. - Don't look!
-作为她的法定监护人 -我懂 我懂
- As her legal guardian - Yeah, I understand. I understand.
我跟医院的律师谈过了
I talked to the hospital lawyers.
她对你们给的名字没反应
She simply isn't responding to the name you gave.
但我们清楚她的样子
Well, we know what she looks like.
提前说一句 她精神状态不是很好
I should warn you, she's in a very fractured mental state.
很焦虑
Agitated.
一直想去使用重症监护室的电脑
Kept trying to get to the computers in the ICU.
如果她真是你们说的那个人
If she is, in fact, who you think she is,
你们要知道 她背上有些特殊伤痕
you should know... she has very unusual scarring on her back.
护士说让人不忍♥直视
The nurse said it's difficult to look at.
她不肯告诉任何人
She won't talk to anyone,
包括警♥察♥ 究竟发生了什么
including the police, about what happened.
我们的专业意见是
It's our professional opinion
让她留院治疗
that she be committed to inpatient care.
打断一下 能就让我们见一下女儿吗
Excuse me. Excuse me. Can we just see our daughter, please?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
妈
Mom?
帕蕊
Prairie?
帕蕊
Prairie?
帕蕊
Prairie?
怎么回事
I don't understand.
她是我们的女儿 帕蕊
She's our daughter, Prairie,
但她之前从没见过我们
but she's never seen us before.
七年前 她失踪时...
Seven years ago, when she went missing...
她是盲人
she was blind.
-是这里吗 -是的
- Is this it? - It is.
你到家了
You're home.
怎么这么多车
All these cars...
看来有人开派对了
I guess someone's having a party.
天呐
Oh, dear God.
他们怎么...
How did they...
我们进去吧
Well, let's get inside.
我该掉头
I should reverse.
不行 现在不能掉头了
You can't... You can't reverse now.
别担心 亲爱的 他们只是很高兴
Don't worry, sweetheart, they're... they're just happy...
请退后 让一下
Back up, please. Back off.
因为你平安回来了
that you're home safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
别挡路
Back out of the way.
还记得帕蕊·乔纳森吧
You might remember when Prairie Johnson disappeared
-她七年前... -请让让
- seven years ago... - Give us some room, please.
她那时失明 如今又重见光明
she was blind. Now reportedly she can see.
人们称她为「密歇根州的奇迹」
They're already calling her the Michigan Miracle.
她出来了 帕蕊 帕蕊
Oh, here she is. Prairie! Prairie!
我们很高兴你回来了 露个面吧
We're so... we're so happy you're home. Let us see your face.
帕蕊 帕蕊 你真的恢复视力了吗
Prairie, Prairie, is it... is it true you can see?
帕蕊 怎么会这样
Prairie, how did this happen?
欢迎回家 帕蕊
Welcome home, Prairie!
那不是你的名字
That is not your name.
-帕蕊不是你的名字 -退后 谢谢
- Prairie is not your name. - Back off. Thank you.
这里 右转
Over here, take a right.
我们很高兴你平安回家了
We're so happy you're home safe.
-小心台阶 -把眼睛露出来 帕蕊
- Step coming up. Step. - Let us see your eyes, Prairie.
-帕蕊 谁绑♥架♥了你 -南希
- Prairie, who took you? - Nancy?
艾贝尔 你认为这是奇迹吗
Abel, do you think it was a miracle?
没错 我们的女儿重见光明了
Yes, it's true, our daughter can now see.
我们昨天才知道的
We found out yesterday.
我当时是特别调查组的人
I was on the task force that led the investigation
负责你失踪一案
when you went missing.
我非常高兴见到你本人
I... am very, very glad to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要问你一些问题
So, we're just gonna ask you some questions
你尽可能回答 好吗
and you do the best you can, okay?
你还记得
So, do you remember any of
你失踪的经过吗
the events that led up to your disappearance?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
特别是 你记得你失踪那晚的事吗
Specifically, do you remember the night that you disappeared?
我没有失踪
I didn't disappear.
我一直都在
I was present for all of it.
整整七年 三个月 11天
All seven years, three months, 11 days.
抱歉
Sorry
不不 没关系
No, no, no, you're okay.
不如我们从现在往回说吧
Maybe it would be better if we try to work this backwards.
先从你在桥上的事说起
Let's start with the bridge.
你记得怎么到那里的吗
Do you remember how you got there?
我走了很久
I walked, um, for a long time.
也许
Maybe...
也许走了几天 从...
maybe days from...
我不知道哪里 哪里也不是
I don't know where. Nowhere.
直到我走到大路上
Until I got to a road
我想搭个车
and I tried to get a ride.
终于一个开着旧车的老太太让我上车了
And finally an old woman in a dusty car picked me up.
她叫什么 当时在哪儿
What was her name? Where was this?
她把我带到了一个地方
She... She brought me to a place.
那里有很多人
There were a lot of people there.
都是迷路的人
All-- All of them were lost.
收♥容♥所♥吗
A shelter?
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表