剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你们
Thanks for this.
我不知道还有谁开卡车
I didn't know who else to call... I mean, with a truck.
能帮我拿一下吗
Would you take that, please?
好了
Okay.
这车座位可真高
It's a really big step.
感谢你们
I appreciate this.
-好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
都给我让路
Clear a path!
-他很爱这首歌♥ -什么
- He loved that stuff! - What?
他... 把声音调低点吧
He... just turn it... turn it down.
不然整栋楼的人
You're gonna make everyone
都该重新开始吸海♥洛♥因♥了
in the building start using heroin again.
等等 这里是戒海♥洛♥因♥的戒毒所吗
Wait, this is a rehab place for heroin?
不 我只是开个...
No, I was just making a...
玩笑
a joke.
西奥很爱这部电影
Theo... he loved this movie.
《奇妙英雄》
The Incredible Mr. Limpet.
唐·诺茨演一个...
Don Knotts plays a...
你肯定不知道唐·诺茨是谁
You have no idea who Don Knotts is.
他古怪又瘦弱不堪
He was this weird little man.
电影里他变成了一条鱼
And in the movie, he turns into a fish.
算是个动画电影吧 大概不怎么样 但
It was, half a cartoon. Probably awful, but...
他很喜欢 我也很喜欢
he loved it, so I loved it.
我们...
We, uh...
我们当初发誓 等我们老了一定要变成水獭
We swore we'd turn into otters when we got older.
就像利佩特先生一样
Just like Mr. Limpet.
西奥说水獭的生活很美好
Theo said that otters had the life.
整天玩
Playing and...
整天吃
eating all day.
也许他最后变成了水獭
Maybe he became an otter after all.
而我只是变老了
I just got old.
你不老
You're not old.
我老到能做你父母了
Old enough to be your parent.
可能还更老点 他们有40多岁吗
Probably older. They're in their 40s?
我妈妈本该一月份就满45岁了
Um, my mom would be 45 in January,
我爸该是
and my dad would be...
我也不确定 47岁吧
Yeah, I'm not sure. Like, 47?
亲爱的 我不知道他们过世了
Oh, sweetie. I didn't know they passed.
我妈过世了 我爸没有
Yeah, my mom, not my dad.
他走了
He left?
是的 一直以来
Yeah, for the longest time I
我都觉得他过得比我们好
thought he must've been better than us, somehow.
不 没有更好
No. Not better.
只是不同而已
Just different.
是吧 和我想的差不多
Yeah, I guess that's what I mean.
有些人并不适合家庭生活
That some people don't belong in a family.
他们不知家庭的意义 也不知道如何
Like, they don't know what it is. How to be...
接受家人帮助
helped by it.
我意思是 我不是
I mean, I'm not...
我不是说西奥是这样 我只是...
I'm not saying that Theo was like that, I just--
不 不
No, no.
也许你是这个意思 或许你是对的
Maybe you are, and maybe you're right.
是的
Yeah.
贝鲍艾
Yo, BBA!
你看起来...
You look, uh...
你看起来非常
You look very...
非常
Very, uh...
不错
Nice?
是的
Yeah.
非常 非常不错
Very, very nice.
那是段可怕的经历
It was a horrible experience.
我不是问这个
That's not exactly what I asked.
你想知道发生了什么吗
Oh, you want to know what happened?
目前不是 现在我只想知道你的感觉
Eventually. For now I'm just curious how you feel.
这不是陷阱 我保证
It's not a trick question. Promise.
我还像个囚徒一样
Like I'm still a prisoner.
我理解
I understand.
你带着什么情绪这么想呢
Can you think of the emotion that goes with that?
愤怒 怒不可遏
Angry. Really angry.
-你不想在这里 -不想
-You don't want to be here? -No.
我也不想
Me neither.
这种乏味的办公室氛围让我昏昏欲睡
I mean, this bland office crap puts me to sleep.
你想出去散散步吗
You wanna take a walk?
我当探员是为了抓捕坏人
I mean, I guess I became an agent to catch the bad guys.
联调局就是为了抓捕罪犯
That's always been the FBI's focus, the perpetrator.
但案件处理多了以后
But, uh... the more cases I worked,
我意识到 你懂的
the more I realized that, you know,
惩罚不是最重要的 或者说光靠惩罚还不够
the punishment never really mattered, or it was never enough.
没有人考虑到受害人 主要是女性和儿童
No one was thinking about the victims, mainly women and children.
我们有些人开始了受害者援助计划
A few of us started the Victim Support Program,
这项目很不错 让人有满足感
and it feels good. It feels satisfying.
不用开枪就能改变别人的生活
Impacting people's lives without shooting at them.
如果我告诉你 我正努力帮助别人呢
What if I told you I'm trying to help people?
我会说这是高尚的行为
I would say that's a noble impulse.
不想知道细节吗
Without knowing the details?
也许某种意义上说 我确实知道
Might be I do know, in a way.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你当时不是一人被关着
Well, you weren't alone there.
而结果你逃出来了
Somehow you got out.
你想救其他人 但你担心如果告诉了我们
You want to rescue the others, but you're afraid if you tell us,
可能会害死他们
they might get killed?
如果我告诉你究竟发生了什么
If I told you anything close to the truth,
你就会认为我疯了 并把我关起来
you'd think I was a crazy person and you'd have me locked up.
我不是外勤探员
Well, look, I'm not here as a field agent.
我也不是来侦破罪案的
I'm not here to solve any crimes.
我只是来帮助你面对过往的经历
I'm just here to help you process your experience.
如果你能告诉我一些信息
I mean, if you tell me something that could help the Bureau find
能帮助局里抓到囚禁你的人 我会转达
who did this to you, I'll pass that on.
但除此之外
But apart from that,
我不是来帮他们 我是来帮你的
I'm not here for them. I'm here for you.
那么你认为我该怎么做
So what do you think I should do?
首先 你要对自己有悲悯之心
First, have compassion... for yourself.
你经历了别人无法承受的经历
You've been through something no one is equipped to deal with.
承认这一点
Admit that.
第二
And second...
让生活简单点
just simplify your life.
就像经历车祸的人一样
Same way you would if you'd been in a car crash or...
你只需要花点时间恢复一下
You just gotta take the time you need to heal.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
我比你想象中更理解这点
I understand, more than you know.
但你恢复之前 即使你想去营救
But to even think about rescue, before you've recovered--
我如果现在转身就走 你会怎么做
What would you do if I just leave right now?
你会告诉联调局吗
Do you tell the FBI that?
我们的心理咨♥询♥是保密的
Our sessions are confidential.
你可以离开
You can walk away,
你愿意的话 把我推到水池里都没问题
you can push me in the pond if you want to.
但我希望你别这样 我希望你明天再过来
But I hope you don't. I hope you come back tomorrow.
这取决于你 你说了算
It's up to you. You're in charge.
你不是囚徒
You're not a prisoner.
也许我会再来找你
Maybe I'll see you.
这讲不通
It doesn't make sense.
讲不通
Just 'cause it doesn't make sense,
并不意味着就不是真的
doesn't mean it's not real.
也太多地方讲不通了吧
Lots of shit doesn't make sense, man.
别犯傻了
Don't be a douche.
「祖使」不会说完自己是天使 然后就消失
OA wouldn't say she's an angel and then vanish.
不 天使就会那么做
No, that's exactly what an angel would do.
荷马有次跟我说 他的橄榄球教练跟他说
Homer told me his football coach once said to him,
「知识只是谣言 直到你能融会贯通灵活使用」
"Knowledge is a rumor until it lives in the body."
我花了好一阵才想通 就好像...
Which took me a while to figure out. It's like...
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表