剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
或许活着只是...
And maybe living is just...
为你每天的生活带来一丝光亮
bringing light to what you need in a day.
只是...
Just...
看到当下
seeing the day.
至少这是我在心理治疗中学到的
Or at least that's what I'm learning in therapy.
你会跟心理治疗师聊天吗
You tell him things? The therapist?
会啊
Yeah.
感觉挺好的 不需要每天都心事重重的
It feels good... not to have to carry it all the time.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
那个
So, um...
这会危险吗
Will this be dangerous?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们带你去荷马那里
I mean, when we take you to Homer...
会发生什么事
I mean, what will happen?
我们也要旅行吗
Will we... will we travel too?
我不知道我是否准备好去另一个时空
I don't know that I'm ready to go to another dimension.
应该不是这样的
Oh, I don't think it's like that.
应该是...
I think it's...
「奇幻术」的力量 带着美好的心情
The force of the movements, done with perfect feeling,
只会开启已经存在的东西
just opens something that's already here.
像是一条无形之河将你带走
Like an invisible river that carries you away.
但你得自己跳进去 自愿跳进去
But you have to jump in. You have to want to jump in.
那会带你去哪里
Where will it take you?
我不知道
I don't know.
-未来... -很黑暗
- The future is-- - Dark.
是啊
Yeah.
我当时太欠考虑了
I was stupid.
我要努力承担责任
I'm trying to take responsibility.
我会去补偿的 我保证
I'll pay it back, I promise.
走吧 赶时间呢
Let's go. We're on a schedule.
-别动 别动 -放我下来 放我下来
- Stop! Stop! - Put me down! Put me down!
别闹 放松
Stop! Relax.
快 上车
Go. Get in.
你扶好他了 上车
You got him? Get in.
吉克里斯特校长 我跟你说过了
Principal Gilchrist, I told you already,
让你不要告诉他的父母
you shouldn't have called his parents.
他们一转眼就打电♥话♥给阿什维尔了
They turned around and called Asheville.
你不应该干涉的
You should have stayed out of it.
我只是不明白
I... I mean, I just don't understand
为什么你要让这孩子受更多苦
why you would put this boy through more heartache.
我在网上看到一个孩子行为失当
Like I'm not supposed to not tell a parent
难道不该告知了他的父母吗
when we learn of a kid's misconduct through social media?
我只是觉得这样太草率了 坦白说
I just think it's an extremely rash and, frankly,
这种应对问题少年的方式很不专业
unprofessional reaction to a troubled boy.
他打伤了一个孩子的咽喉 贝蒂
He broke a kid's throat, Betty.
那是之前
That was before.
在什么之前
Before what?
我们还没在那幢房♥子碰面之前
That was before we met at the house.
-什么 -我是说...
- What? - I mean...
那是之前...
That was before...
-我是说... -在什么之前 贝蒂
- I... I mean... - Before what, Betty?
我得挂了 我还在吃三明治呢
I gotta go. I... I'm eating a sandwich.
你吃什么 三明治
You're eating a what? A sandwich?
是的 明天见
Yeah, I'll... I'll see you tomorrow.
-我得挂了 吉克里斯特校长 -贝蒂
- I gotta go, Principal Gilchrist. - Betty?
贝蒂
Betty?
你该叫我贝鲍艾
It's... it's BBA.
什么东西
Uh, what?
三人桌 乔纳森
Table for three. Johnson.
我想我还是点自己常点的吧
I think I'm just going to get what I always do.
-鲜虾意面 -对
- Shrimp Alfredo? - Yep.
帕蕊 你点你常吃的吗
Prairie, you having your usual?
常吃的
Usual?
-有五种奶酪的 -意大利通心面
- Five cheese-- - Oh, the ziti?
好啊 就点这个
Yeah, I'll get that.
我想我还是尝尝瓤冬菇盒吧
I think I'm gonna try the stuffed mushrooms.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
我记得拜伦曾经点过那道菜
You know, I think Byron got that once.
什么
What?
怎么了 拜伦是个好孩子
What? Byron was a good kid.
你怎么会记得他点过什么
How could you possibly remember what he ordered?
我记得那道菜
I remember it.
我记得是因为他称之为「瓤菇盒」
I remember it because he called 'em "Shrooms."
别这样 他挺好的
Come on, he was nice.
我说过他是个好孩子
I said he was a good kid.
拜伦
Byron.
不像他生活中那些尝试嗑药的孩子
Not like the kid had ever tried a drug in his life.
-艾贝尔 -我跟你说 这都是真的
- Abel. - I can tell you, that's entirely true.
你们俩交往了多久
How long did you two date?
我不知道 大概四个月吧
Oh, I don't know. Four months or something?
我觉得他不太喜欢我
I don't think he liked me.
他喜欢你 他当然喜欢你
He liked you. Of course he liked you.
他跟我在一起可能因为我是盲人
I mean, maybe he liked that I couldn't see him.
他长得确实不咋地
Well, he wasn't winning any awards in the looks department.
他留着...
He had that...
-好笑的小胡子 -那种八字胡
- that funny little moustache thing. - The moustache.
他人倒是很好
He had a nice personality.
母亲节那天 他还从他的小花♥园♥里给我带花
He brought me flowers from his little garden on Mother's Day.
那就很好啊
That was nice.
你能邀请他来家里吃饭也很好
It was nice that you invited him to family dinner.
他是你男朋友
Well, he was your boyfriend.
你应该在脸书上加他好友
You should friend Byron on Facebook.
看看他现在什么样
See what he looks like now.
她还没脸书呢
She doesn't have a Facebook.
不好意思
Hi, sorry,
你就是那个「密歇根州的奇迹」 对吗
um, you're the Michigan Miracle, right?
帕蕊·乔纳森
Prairie Johnson?
我能跟你照张相吗
Can I take a picture with you?
为什么
Why?
-她以前是盲人 -我们在吃饭
- She was blind. - We're having dinner.
-就耽误一小会儿 -南希
- It'll just take a second. - Nance--
-我们 -谢谢
- Well, we are. - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真是个励志的榜样 真的
you're such an inspiration, really.
我是说...
I mean...
受尽殴打和强♥暴♥
to be beaten like that and raped.
我都无法想象
I can't even imagine.
你本人看起来很漂亮
You look so pretty in person.
谢谢
thanks.
我要去让她把照片删掉
I'm gonna go back there and make her delete it.
南希 我们还是好好吃饭吧
Nancy, let's just have a good time.
她从哪冒出来的 自以为可以
Where's she coming from, thinking she can just...
自以为了解我们的生活
Like she knows something about our lives.
-她什么都不了解 -说的就是啊
- She doesn't know anything. - Exactly.
-她还说帕蕊被打 -我知道 有些人...
- She said that she was beaten and-- - I know. Some people--
-就是张照片 -不行
- It's just a picture. - It is not okay.
-服务员 -你看起来像有伤痕吗
- Waitress? - Do you look like you've got bruises?
-你看起来像被打过吗 -打扰下
- Do you look like you've been beaten? - Excuse me.
-打扰下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
-我们可以要一个吗 -当然
- Could we have one of those? - Yes.
能来点水吗
Could we have some water, please?
当然可以
sure, of course.
如果你乱踢东西 我就弄死你
If you kick anything, I will fucking end you.
我累了
I'm tired.
很好
Good.
你不如去拿饮料吧 就一瓶
Why don't you, uh, go pick out a drink. One.
有什么要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你的名字很特别 怎么念啊
That's, uh, a unique name. How do you say that?
米奇
Mickey.
-男孩名字 -我其实叫麦凯拉
- Guy's name. - My name's actually McKayla.
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表