剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
And if you somehow prevent me from getting back there,
你会害帕蕊和你所有的朋友都饿死
you would starve Prairie and all your friends to death.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
-我听不见 你想这样吗 -不想
- I can't hear you. Is that what you want? - No.
我也不想
No. Me neither.
转过身 回去穿戴好
So, turn around and go and finish getting ready.
快去
Now.
谢谢
Gracias.
吃吧 很好吃的
Eat up. It's good.
我来
Here.
好了
There you go.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
试试
Try it.
会让你冷静点
It'll calm you down.
如果你喜欢 稍后可以一起抽雪茄
If you like it, we can smoke cigars later.
她就是我们要找的人
She's the one we're here for.
她喜欢在阳台上跳舞
She likes to dance on the veranda.
晚餐结束后
After the evening is over,
你去邀请她去你房♥间
you're gonna invite her up to your room.
我吗
Me?
她喜欢年轻英俊的小伙子 剩下的就交给我
She likes handsome young men. I'll do the rest.
你多大了 荷马
So, how old are you, Homer?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
22岁
Twenty-two?
-25岁 -我不知道 不确定
- Twenty-five? - I'm not sure. I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
你来过古巴吗
Have you been to Cuba before?
我连大海都没看过
I've never even seen the ocean before.
你不知道的事可真多
So much you don't know.
要喝水吗
Water?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你邀请我来这里是为了引诱我吗
Did you invite me up to this room to seduce me?
还是想让我来引诱你
Or do you want to be seduced?
你在颤抖
You are trembling.
来 过来
Come... Come, come.
你在干什么 你不用这样
What are you doing? Don't worry about that.
你该好好睡一觉
you should sleep.
我该走了
And I should go.
好
Yeah.
你遇到了什么麻烦吗
Something happened to you?
是
Yes.
不能说吗
A secret?
走吧 你走吧
Go. Please go.
拜托了
Please.
抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry. Just...
酒吧有人说
They say at the bar
之前有个疯男人在酒店里乱跑
that a crazy man was running through the hotel earlier.
也许只是他们以为他疯了
Maybe they just thought he was crazy.
也许他只是个想重获自♥由♥的囚徒
Maybe he was just a prisoner trying to break free.
我也是一个囚徒
I'm a prisoner, too.
被囚禁在这座岛上
Of this island.
你身体好冰
You taste like cold water.
再说一遍
Say it again.
再说一遍 荷马
Say it again, Homer.
你刚说的 你说我弹琴的时候像个
What you said. You said I played like--
-疯子 像个疯子 -不
- A maniac. A maniac. - No!
-你个癫狂的疯子 -是天使 天使
- You're a fucking maniac. - Angel! Angel!
是 是 没错
Yes, yes. Fuck, yes!
你是个天使
You're an angel.
他还活着
He's alive.
荷马怎么能这样
How can Homer do it?
-他怎么能这么对你 -别激动
- How could he have done that to you? - Relax, man.
「祖使」 然后呢
OA, what happens next?
不 要是我 我就绝不会屈服
No, no. I would have never given in.
他不应该放弃反抗
He should have kept trying.
你试着想想
Try to imagine what it's like
多年来一直是个囚徒是什么滋味
to have been a prisoner for all those years.
就因为你能看到大海 不代表你就自♥由♥了
You're not free just because you can see the ocean.
囚禁是精神折磨 伴随终生
Captivity is a mentality. It's a thing you carry with you.
亨珀成功了
Hap succeeded.
他让荷马成为绑♥架♥蕾娜塔的同谋
He broke the rebellion by making Homer complicit
破坏了这次反抗
in kidnapping Renata.
他让我们感觉我们不可能是天使
He made us feel we couldn't possibly be angels.
我们太过凡人了
We were too human.
死骗子 我恨你
Fucking liar! I hate you!
杂碎
Scum of the Earth.
「祖使」
OA.
这不是荷马干的
It isn't Homer that's doing this to us.
是他
It's him.
你告诉过我们
You told us.
你说过 我们来这里是为了找到彼此
You told us that we're down here to find each other.
发现真实的自己
To find out what we are.
或许蕾娜塔也是
Maybe even Renata.
你说过需要有五个人
You said we needed five.
现在有五个人了
We're five.
我之前错了
I was wrong.
看着我
Look at me.
「祖使」 看着我
OA, look at me.
该死
Fuck me!
这坏了吗
It's broken?
真够「幸运」的
My fucking luck.
听着
Listen...
如果他来找我做实验 我不会复活的
if he comes for me... I ain't comin' back.
我太虚弱了
I'm... I'm too sick.
亨珀 你知道我撑不了下一轮了
Hap, you know I won't survive another round.
我不是什么王牌四分卫
I ain't no championship quarterback.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
不 别 别这样
No. Don't, don't, don't.
拜托 等等
Please, just wait.
我可以告诉你很多事 我知道很多事
I can tell you things. I've got information.
你看 我手指放进来了
Look, uh, my fingers go in here?
我没挣扎
See? I ain't struggling.
好吧 这是你自己的选择
All right, it's your choice.
那是什么 那是什么
What's that? What is that?
发胶
It's gel.
能让颈圈更贴合头部
It makes the collar slide nicely over your head.
给头发定型
Keeps your hair in place.
好吧
All right.
低头
Head down.
再低点
Lower.
你要告诉我什么事 斯科特
What information, Scott?
你知道他们想逃跑吧
You know they're trying to escape?
荷马和帕蕊
Homer and Prairie.
他们一直在练习什么「奇幻术」
They're, uh... they're practicing these... these movements.
趁你睡着的时候 整夜地练
All night long, while you're asleep.
是 怎么了
Yeah, they were.
她说这样能打开...
She says it's gonna open up a...
一扇天堂之门
a celestial door.
他们可以通过这扇门逃走
A portal that they can... that they can escape through.
她觉得他们是天使
She thinks they're angels.
是吗
Is that right?
头靠后 收下巴
Lean your head back. Chin down.
不要动 别说话
Keep still. Stop talking.
好了
There we go.
我给你提供有用的信息了吧
Look, I... I gave you good information, right?
你能不能别拿我做实验
I was thinking maybe you... you skip the experiment and,
让我回囚室
and send me back to my cell.
确实是很有用的信息 斯科特
Well... it is good information, Scott,
但我们最重要的任务就是做实验
but most important thing we do here is the work.
收集数据
Collect the data.
我们会改变世界
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表