剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
I needed too much.
所以她离开了
So, she left.
我该怎么跟你说呢
How could I tell you?
我开不了口
I couldn't tell you.
喂 你能帮我查一个号♥码吗
Hi, uh, could you help me find a phone number?
乐意效劳
I'd be happy to.
贝蒂·鲍德里克·艾伦的号♥码
Yeah, for, um... Betty Broderick-Allen.
是伊丽莎白吗
Is it Elizabeth?
是伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
抱歉 此号♥码未登入电♥话♥簿
I'm sorry, that number is unlisted.
你能找下温切尔吗
Could you try Winchell?
-温 切 尔 -好的
- W-I-N-C-H-E-L-L? - Certainly.
抱歉 查了也会是座机
Oh, actually, sorry, that's... that'd be a landline...
弗兰奇 阿方索
Try French. Alfonso...
阿方索
Alfonso, uh...
女士
Ma'am?
抱歉 不记得姓什么了 谢谢了
Sorry, I, uh, I don't know, but thank you.
不是 伊 芙 琳
No. E-V-E-L-Y-N.
你们是渐冻症协会 你们该告诉我啊
You're the ALS Society. The idea is you tell me.
不能互相帮助
Well, what's the point of having a society
还搞什么协会啊
if you can't help each other?
算了
Forget it, dude.
2005年有个叫斯科特·布朗宁的人失踪了
Yo, there's a Scott Browning who went missing in 2005.
加拿大 是巨额财产的继承人
Heir to a big fortune in Canada.
但日期对不上
Yeah, but the dates don't match.
另外 斯科特是宾州混街头的小子
Besides, Scott was a street kid in Pennsylvania.
也许我们不该查名字
Well, maybe we should try,
而是将奇怪的单词组合在一起查
like, weird combinations instead of names.
我查一下「麻醉师」加上「飞行员」
Uh, I'm gonna try "Anesthesiologist" And "Pilot."
我们能行的
We got this.
盲人女性...
找到了
Yes!
盲人女性...
算是个开始吧
It's a start...
但我们需要更多线索
but we need more.
失踪 帕蕊·乔纳森
《寡头政♥治♥家》
《濒死经验百科全书》
《天使》
《伊利亚德》 荷马著
荷马
Homer.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-别激动 别激动 -抱歉
- Easy, easy. - I'm sorry.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
不 我不是闯进来的 我发誓...
No, I didn't break in, I promise--
你怎么进来的 还有别人在这里吗
So, how did you get in here? Is somebody else here?
-抱歉 没有 -还有别人吗
- I'm sorry. No. - Is somebody else here?
-没有 -你叫什么名字
- No. - What's your name?
-阿方索 -什么
- Alfonso. - What?
阿方索·索萨
Alfonso Sosa.
你是她的倾吐对象之一吧
You're one of the boys that she spoke to.
你认识她吗
You know her?
我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
她告诉你勇敢的荷马一事吗
She tell you about the brave Homer?
那个矿坑
And... and the mine?
还有亨珀的濒死实验吗
And Hap's near-death studies?
没有 她跟我说起过你
No. She told me about you.
你做得很好
You did good.
她需要有人倾听 你倾听了
She needed somebody to listen to her. You did that for her.
但那都是谎言
But they're lies.
你知道「二手创伤」是什么吗
You know what second-hand trauma is?
就是承受别人的痛苦 让别人活下去
When you take somebody else's pain, so they can survive.
你就那么做了
That's what you did.
你就那么做了
That's what you did.
但那都不是真的
But it's not true.
过来
Hey... come on.
你做得很好
You did good.
她编了个故事
She told us a story.
不是真的
It just, uh... wasn't true.
我要留着这一本
I'm keeping this one.
好吧 我要去打工了
Yeah, well, I gotta start my shift.
你妈说你两门课都报上了
Mom says you got both classes you want,
包括创意写作吗
including the creative writing one?
在线课程 只要申请就能报上
They're just online, so... they take anybody who applies.
我很高兴你又开始学习了
I'm glad you're studying.
我也是
Me, too.
我没吃饭就吃了药 我感觉有点晕
I took that Lyprexa on an empty stomach. I feel a little dizzy.
你能自己搞定吗
Are you okay to finish?
可以 你去休息一下吧
It's fine. You have a lie down.
出♥售♥
-这就是了 -太好了
- And there you have it. - Oh, great.
那箱子不错
That's a cool box.
我在容器商店里买♥♥的
Oh, I bought it at the Container Store.
我特别喜欢那间商店
I really like that store.
听说你要搬到西岸去了
Heard you're planning to move out west?
说不定 也许吧 车子送去修了
Oh, I don't know. Maybe. Um, brought my car in for a tune-up.
我有个表亲住在北加州
I have a cousin who lives in Northern California.
我心想 过去可以到太平洋岸边坐坐
I thought I'd go sit by the Pacific.
我从没去过加州
I've never been to California.
没有吗
No?
孩子们想去迪斯尼乐园
The kids wanna go to Disneyland.
但我妻子害怕地震
But, uh, the wife's afraid of earthquakes.
那种大地震
You know, the big one.
在你手下工作很愉快 吉克里斯特校长
It was great working for you, Principal Gilchrist.
贝蒂 叫我埃利斯就行了
Oh, please, Betty, call me Ellis.
-什么 -埃利斯
- What? - Ellis.
好吧
Oh, okay.
很抱歉听证会进展得...
Yeah. I'm sorry the hearing went so--
别在意了 都已经过去了
Oh, no worries. Water under the bridge.
像我说的 我的车送去修了
Like I said, I brought my car in for a tune-up.
我去哪儿都行
I can go anywhere.
你为我做了这个吗
You made something for me?
不是 我找人帮你做的
No, dude, I got something made for you.
是专门为我做的吗
What, you had something made for me?
我表妹超级喜欢装饰靠垫
All right, so my cousin's super into decorative pillows, right?
知道
Yeah?
所以我就让她做了
So, I just asked her.
-瞧瞧啊 -没错
- What do we got here? - Oh, yeah.
很赞吧
Isn't it dope?
太棒了
No shit.
你不是开玩笑吧
Yo, you fucking serious?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我又做那个梦了
I had the dream again.
我知道了 我知道是什么意思了
I know. I know what it is now.
代我向你妻子问好
Tell your wife hi, okay?
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good one. Okay.
我听说她跟一个摔跤手交往
Yo, I hear she's dating a wrestler.
你就是当摔跤手的料啊
You could so be a wrestler.
你是说我个子矮吗
Oh, what, you saying I'm short?
是的
Yeah.
开门 救命
Open the door! Help!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
贝蒂
Betty.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
天呐 不
Oh, my God! No.
我的孩子们
My boys.
食堂
Cafeteria.
你们做到了
You did it.
你们看见了吧
Don't you see?
我有那份决心
I have the will.
你们能感觉到吧
Can't you feel it?
发生了
It's happening.
发生了
It's happening.
「祖使」
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表