剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表
史蒂文
Steven.
-你怎么... -我跟踪你来的
- What are you-- - I followed you.
真是谢天谢地 贝鲍艾 吓死我了
Thank fucking God, BBA, I'm freaked.
我真是吓死了
I'm fucking freaked.
我知道 亲爱的 我懂
I know, sweetie, I know.
我要走了 离开这里
I'm gone. I'm outta here.
如果你认真听我的就没事 好吗 史蒂文
Not if you listen to me closely, Steven, okay?
你一会要去说你得去洗手间
You're going to say you have to go to the bathroom.
我在洗手间那放了个故障标识
I put an out of order sign on it.
就说你憋得不行了
Say you have to go bad
一定要去路边 我就在附近
and you have to go to the side of the road. I'll be nearby.
你就说他们性骚扰你
You say that they're molesting you.
你一定要大喊
And you have to shout
无论听起来多丢人
that no matter how embarrassing that sounds.
-懂吗 史蒂文 -你是不是疯了
- Okay, Steven? - Are you fucking insane?
只管听我的 你就说他们性骚扰你
Just listen. You say they're molesting you.
然后我就来支持你
Then I'll back it up.
因为那我就只是一个路人
'Cause I'm just an onlooker.
他们在我父母面前把我打得屁滚尿流的
They beat the shit out of me in front of my own parents
而他们就站在那看着我像个疯狗一样挣扎
and they stood there like I'm some rabid dog.
我知道 史蒂文 我知道 我懂
I know, Steven. I know. I know.
你听明白计划了吗
Do you get the plan?
是的
Yeah.
好 我就说他们摸我老二 你就出来帮我
Yeah, I say they're touching my dick and you come and get me.
-别这么说 -什么 为什么
- Oh, don't say it like that. - What? Why?
因为这一听就很假 像你编得一样
Because it sounds like it's your fantasy and you're making it up.
跟男人
A dude?
同性恋有的是 史蒂文
People are gay, Steven.
我知道同性恋有的是
I know people are gay.
好了 不能让人看出我们认识
Okay, well, we can't look like we know each other.
如果这招没用呢
And what if it doesn't work?
史蒂文
Steven.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
-我想撒尿 -什么
- Yo, I gotta piss. - What?
我要撒尿
I gotta piss.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
里面的洗手间有故障标识
there was an out of order sign.
-你耍我呢 小兔崽子 -求你了
- Are you fucking with me, you little rat? - Please.
老天呐 老兄
For Christ's sakes, man,
你得把他带到自动售卖♥♥机后面
you're gonna have to take him behind the fucking soda machine.
快点
Hurry up.
快点
Hurry up.
-过来 -我们要晚了
- Come on. - We're late.
好吧
All right...
那个男人在猥亵这个男孩...
That man is molesting that boy! He's...
他...
He...
他在猥亵他
He's molesting him.
停下 赶紧停手 别猥亵他
Stop it. Stop what you're doing. Stop molesting him!
你怎么回事 女士 我什么都没干
What the fuck, lady? I wasn't doing shit.
我看到你做了
I saw you!
-你疯了吧 -这是怎么回事
- You're out of your mind. - The fuck's going on?
-赶紧上车 -你不能轻易逃脱
- Just get in the fucking van. - You can't just get away with that.
那个男人在猥亵这个男孩
That man is molesting that boy!
我看到了 我要报♥警♥
I saw you. I'm calling the police!
我记下你的车牌号♥
I have your plate numbers!
她到底是谁 哥们
Who the fuck is she, bro?
-你打她了 -没有 她就是个疯子
- You hit her? - No, man, she's fuckin' insane.
女士 他父母都书面同意让我们带走了
Lady, we've got papers signed by that kid's parents, all right?
我们是一家改教所
We're a reform school.
据我所知
Well, the last I checked,
猥亵在全国50个州都属违法
molestation is illegal in all 50 states.
你刚就离着三米多远
You were ten feet away.
你看得能多清楚啊 女士
What the fuck do you think you saw, lady?
她是个疯子 你疯了 我们还要干活呢
She's nutso. You're fucking nutso. We have a job to do.
-赶紧走吧 -快上车
- Get out of here. - Get in the fucking van.
上车
Get in there.
滚远点 不然我们就从你身上压过去
Back the fuck up or we'll run you over.
别 别 停一下 停一下
No. No. Stop! Stop!
-她真是有病 -停一下 停一下
- She's fucking bat-shit crazy. - Stop! Stop!
拜托 停下来
Stop, please!
有办法了 有办法了
I know. I know. I know. I know. I know.
停下来 我有东西 我有样东西
Stop, I have something! I have something!
我有东西可以交换
I have something you'll want.
-你有什么啊 -我有...
- What do you have? - Okay. Okay. There's...
-五万美元 -什么
- It's $50,000. - What?
-五万美元 -五万美元
- $50,000. - It's $50,000.
现金支票 我把支票给你们
A cashier's check. I'll give it to you.
五万美元
$50,000.
让我看下
Let me see that.
-这是真的吗 -是真的 只要放了他
- Is this real? - Just let him go. Yes.
-快看 -五万美元
- Look at this. - $50,000?
下车吧
Get out.
我要让她把照片删了
I'm gonna make her delete the picture.
南希
Nancy.
-她会把照片放到网上 -南希 算了
- She could put it online. - Nance, drop it.
艾贝尔 那可是她的脸
Abel, it's her face.
她可能会把照片放上网 让所有人看到
She could put it online for... for everyone to see.
-说你被... -南希
- Saying that you were-- - Nancy.
什么 怎么 我发神经吗
What? What? I'm being crazy?
我是发疯的那个吗
I'm being the crazy one?
就因为我不想让那个讨厌的女孩
'Cause I don't want that stupid girl
用我们女儿的照片
to have our daughter's picture
去为所欲为吗
to do anything she wants with it?
你希望那样吗
Is that... Is that what you want?
你希望你的照片放在网上让全世界看到吗
Do you want your picture online for all the world to see?
我不... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
她只是突然跑过来...
She just came over suddenly--
不不 说真的 告诉我
No. No, really, tell me.
你希望所有人都看到吗
Do you want everyone to see that?
去胡乱猜测
To imagine anything they want?
想象你受到的各种虐待
Imagine all the ways that you were abused,
被殴打 伤害 及挨饿
beaten, hurt, starved?
去让... 让他们漫无边际地想象
To let... to let their imaginations run wild?
人们从中获得快♥感♥
People-People-People getting off on this.
向朋友展示 自以为了解情况
Showing their friends. Thinking they know.
觉得自己了解你的一切
Thinking they know everything about you.
我都不了解 我一点都不了解
I don't even know. I don't know anything.
我一点都不了解
I don't know anything!
你是在房♥子里 还是在屋外 我都不知道
Were you in a house? Were you outside? I don't know anything!
妈 妈 没事了
Mom. Mom, it's okay.
你为什么身上有股味道 是他的味道吗
Why do you smell like that? Is that him?
你身上有他的味道吗
Do you smell like him?
南希 我们得...
Nance, we have to...
这些又是什么 谁弄的
What are these? Who did that to you?
我弄的
I did.
我自己弄的
I did.
这是两套标记
They are two notations of
是用来打开另一个时空的五套「奇幻术」之一
the five movements to open another dimension.
我知道 因为我是「始祖天使」
I know, because I am the Original Angel.
你想离开这里吗 「祖使」
You need to get out of here, OA?
-来吧 -怎么...
- Come on. - What is...
帕蕊 帕蕊
Prairie. Prairie.
帕蕊 帕蕊
Prairie? Prairie!
你每晚都跟我们讲述你的生活
Every night you've told us about your life.
什么造就了你 什么让你恐惧
What shaped you, what frightened you...
什么把你带回了克莱斯伍德
what brought you back here to Crestwood.
你告诉我们 你父亲在俄♥国♥
You told us about your father in Russia.
生活在山上的一个封闭式庄园里
About living on a gated place on the hill.
你告诉我们 你被迫与相爱之人分开
You told us about being sent away from the person you loved.
你告诉我们 你在自♥由♥女神像那里
You told us about the feeling you had...
剧集 | 先见之明(2016) | 导航列表